PDA

View Full Version : Kassaab

H18sry
30-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Is Kevin Thompshuns racehorse, which ran today at Musselburgh, came 3rd in a 7 horse race, but heres the crux Thomshun and Whitty were in a mr W Hills shop on Calder RD this morning at 11ish trying to put £4,000 on it to win :wink: bookie would only accept £1,000 but at a guess they would have went elsewhere and lost there dosh :faf::faf::faf:

Bayern Bru
30-04-2010, 10:26 PM
His mum must really need the money.

bighairyfaeleith
30-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Is Kevin Thompshuns racehorse, which ran today at Musselburgh, came 3rd in a 7 horse race, but heres the crux Thomshun and Whitty were in a mr W Hills shop on Calder RD this morning at 11ish trying to put £4,000 on it to win :wink: bookie would only accept £1,000 but at a guess they would have went elsewhere and lost there dosh :faf::faf::faf:

good he's a ****, dinnae mind stevie though

Jonnyboy
30-04-2010, 11:12 PM
good he's a ****, dinnae mind stevie though

:agree:

Toaods
01-05-2010, 12:35 AM
His mum must really need the money.

be selling it in bits in the chippy next month.

Bayern Bru
01-05-2010, 12:48 AM
be selling it in bits in the chippy next month.

Filly o' fish?

:cool2:

monktonharp
01-05-2010, 01:53 AM
good he's a ****, dinnae mind stevie thoughreally? you dinnae mind fuds like that,awrite Stevie f/ck face must be a decent lad flingin' away a few grand when decent hard working folk that toil every week to pay the rent/mortgage council tax etc et/fu/kin cettra.and you'r saying that f/ck faces like that are some sort of good lads? sorry but i'm not impressed.:grr:

CB_NO3
01-05-2010, 03:17 AM
Am pretty sure Brown, Thompson and Whittaker have a horse called Broontomaker or something like that.

bighairyfaeleith
01-05-2010, 04:57 AM
really? you dinnae mind fuds like that,awrite Stevie f/ck face must be a decent lad flingin' away a few grand when decent hard working folk that toil every week to pay the rent/mortgage council tax etc et/fu/kin cettra.and you'r saying that f/ck faces like that are some sort of good lads? sorry but i'm not impressed.:grr:

I dinnae mind stevie cos I know him. Sobered up yet?

Allant1981
01-05-2010, 07:13 AM
really? you dinnae mind fuds like that,awrite Stevie f/ck face must be a decent lad flingin' away a few grand when decent hard working folk that toil every week to pay the rent/mortgage council tax etc et/fu/kin cettra.and you'r saying that f/ck faces like that are some sort of good lads? sorry but i'm not impressed.:grr:

who cares how much he wants to bet on a horse, he earns enough so why not.

.Sean.
01-05-2010, 07:21 AM
I'm dissapointed he only put that much on a loosing horse. I'd personally like him to develop a gambling habit and ***** every penny he has ever made in the bookies. Kevin Thomson is a judas Rangers **** and I don't think many on here would tire from smacking his whining little pus.

johnbc70
01-05-2010, 07:30 AM
I don't get why highly paid footballers gamble so much. I do not gamble often but when I do it is because I am trying to win some dosh to pay for something nice or to have a bit extra spending money. These guys already have plenty of money so why bet £4000 to say win £15,000 when they probably earn that in a matter of weeks.

Is it because they are bored after training, need the buzz etc? Surely they must have more fulfilling things to do after training like going to a bookies.

bighairyfaeleith
01-05-2010, 07:34 AM
I don't get why highly paid footballers gamble so much. I do not gamble often but when I do it is because I am trying to win some dosh to pay for something nice or to have a bit extra spending money. These guys already have plenty of money so why bet £4000 to say win £15,000 when they probably earn that in a matter of weeks.

Is it because they are bored after training, need the buzz etc? Surely they must have more fulfilling things to do after training like going to a bookies.

I reckon it's all relative though, if you earn £200 a week, why bet £2 to only win £30?

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't ever stick 4 grand on anything but each to there own I reckon. Still good to hear about kt losing some money though:greengrin

3pm
01-05-2010, 08:15 AM
I backed it. Only a fiver. My Mum will need to go to work this week.

Beefster
01-05-2010, 08:25 AM

I spent £200 on a night out once. Sorry.

From what I remember of it, it was a cracker though.

.Sean.
01-05-2010, 08:27 AM
I spent £200 on a night out once. Sorry.

From what I remember of it, it was a cracker though.
That all? :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2010, 08:29 AM
I just spent £2.50 on a couple of rolls and a can of Bru from a roll van..

Sorry.

bighairyfaeleith
01-05-2010, 08:31 AM
I just spent £2.50 on a couple of rolls and a can of Bru from a roll van..

Sorry.

I'm off to spend around £3 on my first pint of the day, I apologise in advance for everything that will then follow:greengrin

Allant1981
01-05-2010, 08:33 AM
I'm off to spend around £3 on my first pint of the day, I apologise in advance for everything that will then follow:greengrin

im stuck at work today so hope the pint is s!!t:greengrin

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2010, 08:36 AM

I've actually changed my mind on what I'm doing today..

I'm now not going to the game, going to stay in all day and night spending my newly found spare time volunteering to answer phones for the Samaratains..

Plus, donating money to various different charities on the hour EVERY hour..

I'm a better person now you see :agree:

mglancy23
01-05-2010, 08:40 AM
I've actually changed my mind on what I'm doing today..

I'm now not going to the game, going to stay in all day and night spending my newly found spare time volunteering to answer phones for the Samaratains..

Plus, donating money to various different charities on the hour EVERY hour..

I'm a better person now you see :agree:

i would call in sick today! imagine having to spend the whole day talking to jambos :wink:

lyonhibs
01-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Who cares how much those couple of Hun toerags lost on a horse - if Rangers are being stupid enough to pay them silly money, then so be it.

I swear I went out last night and spent like £15 on bevvy and a further £8 on the taxi ride home.

Whoops, off to confession for me. :agree: :greengrin

Good to hear KT's maw might have to go without her daily bathe in Dom Perignon tonight.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Kassaab backwards reads "baw sack",

which describes its owner perfectly......:greengrin

Allant1981
01-05-2010, 09:08 AM

yip it would if it had a W in it:wink:

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2010, 09:13 AM
yip it would if it had a W in it:wink:

Kaassaab - Baassaak

Good enough for me :agree:

Toaods
01-05-2010, 09:25 AM

...expect a few calls later from 'desperate fae Gorgie'...:greengrin

...sound slike thats the direction it runs aswell.

Al_Bundy
01-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Kaassaab - Baassaak

Good enough for me :agree:

If Brad Pitt's character from Snatch were to say baw sack im pretty sure it would sound like baa-saak. :agree:

Cabbage1875
01-05-2010, 09:59 AM
In all seriousness not a bad debut and I think young Kev will be getting his money back in due course.

But while I'm here. I'm not the fondest of Kevin Thomson :thumbsup: