PDA

View Full Version : Urgent FAO Those attending Stanton's book launch

Bayern Bru
30-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Hi everyone,

Due to a mixup last night, I came away with a signed copy of Pat Stanton's Hibernian Dream Team which is addressed to a 'Jason.'

I only noticed this today, but I'm posting this in the hope that I can find the rightful owner of the book and give it to them tomorrow (hopefully in exchange for the signed copy I was expecting to be taking home which isn't addressed to anyone in particular).

If you asked for a book to be signed for a 'Jason,' or you are indeed 'Jason,' or even if you think you know who this is, send me a PM or reply on here ASAP and hopefully we can sort something out for tomorrow.

Cheers folks.

Jonnyboy
30-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Hi everyone,

Due to a mixup last night, I came away with a signed copy of Pat Stanton's Hibernian Dream Team which is addressed to a 'Jason.'

I only noticed this today, but I'm posting this in the hope that I can find the rightful owner of the book and give it to them tomorrow (hopefully in exchange for the signed copy I was expecting to be taking home which isn't addressed to anyone in particular).

If you asked for a book to be signed for a 'Jason,' or you are indeed 'Jason,' or even if you think you know who this is, send me a PM or reply on here ASAP and hopefully we can sort something out for tomorrow.

Cheers folks.

Stanton's dream/Leitrim's nightmare :greengrin

Hope you get it sorted buddy :thumbsup:

Bayern Bru
30-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Stanton's dream/Leitrim's nightmare :greengrin

Hope you get it sorted buddy :thumbsup:

Luckily there's two copies so I can read the one my dad bought, leaving the other copy in pristine condition.

I really have thought of everything. Doesn't look like I'm going to get it sorted before the game tomorrow though.

Could always try and sell it in BTG before the match... :devil:

Jonnyboy
30-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Luckily there's two copies so I can read the one my dad bought, leaving the other copy in pristine condition.

I really have thought of everything. Doesn't look like I'm going to get it sorted before the game tomorrow though.

Could always try and sell it in BTG before the match... :devil:

To someone called Jason :greengrin

Bayern Bru
30-04-2010, 11:04 PM
To someone called Jason :greengrin

I've looked out the Tippex, and I'm prepared to knock a couple of quid off it.
:cool2:

Jonnyboy
30-04-2010, 11:05 PM
I've looked out the Tippex, and I'm prepared to knock a couple of quid off it.
:cool2:

Good luck buddy :greengrin

Bayern Bru
02-05-2010, 01:40 AM
Just bumping this...