PDA

View Full Version : Yams The Big Huge Gigantic Team.......

Frazerbob
30-04-2010, 02:16 PM
.....still haven't sold out their wopping 1400 tickets for tommorrow.

3rd force eh? :faf:

bighairyfaeleith
30-04-2010, 02:22 PM
thats pretty bad, where did you hear this?

JimBHibees
30-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Keekback reporting it I think

Hibee87
30-04-2010, 02:37 PM
what the big team who were ripping us for only selling half a stand at the PBS last season when we had nothing to play for on thursday night surley not the big team ALWAYS sell out at e.r dont cha know :jamboak: must be some sort of boycott then :blah:

Barney McGrew
30-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Not for the first time, Hertz fail to sell their allocation for ER. No doubt they'll be boycotting us again :rolleyes:

And yet they still have a go at us for one game at Hampden where they also failed to sell out their tickets.

Not being able to sell out 1400 briefs for a game 3 miles away from their home ground when they're pushing to overtake us to get into Europe?

Big team my erse.

K.Marx
30-04-2010, 02:50 PM
oh how I wish the old East Stand was still up so we could have laughed at the site of barely 1,400 of them in a 3,500 stand :faf:

It makes me laugh when they go on about their whopping big home attendances whilst their away support is utter pish.:ostrich::ostrich::ostrich:

Callum
30-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Keekback reporting it I think

here is the link
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/72080-our-allocation/?
now anyone seems to be able to view what they say over their and you dont have to be a member when did this happen? This means I dont need to go looking 4 my online football jokes each day any more now :thumbsup:

anywhy back to the op they cant sell them out because people dont have anuf loyalty points :faf: looking at the TV pitures of there last cuple of games this is not a surprise

HibbyAndy
30-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Hearts have bigger fish and bigger scalps to fry tho.

Its Champions LG they are after.Not the Europa LG.

THATS why they havent sold out.

Hainan Hibs
30-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Didn't they have their knobs out about getting the entire stand because they would sell so quickly?

The only thing BIG about them is the big embarrassment they are.

bighairyfaeleith
30-04-2010, 03:11 PM
love how they are all blaming there stupid points system for not selling it out :greengrin

Also, someone says that there is probably on 50 or so left, then everyone states it as fact for the rest of the thread. Fannies of the highest order :greengrin

hibs0666
30-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Have we sold all our tickets?

bighairyfaeleith
30-04-2010, 03:17 PM

ssshh :greengrin

Barney McGrew
30-04-2010, 03:17 PM

Nope.

But then we don't get a permanent stiffy about how much bigger we are like they do :greengrin

hibs0666
30-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Nope.

But then we don't get a permanent stiffy about how much bigger we are like they do :greengrin

Speak for yourself wee man.

Barney McGrew
30-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Speak for yourself wee man.

:greengrin

Hibee87
30-04-2010, 03:34 PM
wtf is hearts loyalty points? im guerssing its the same as having to be on the database like hibs and bought a cat b ticket to get a cat a game right? but that doesnt answer the question of season ticket holders who must have the priority to by tickets correct? so if they have say 10'000 season ticket holders what the **** arwe they slavering about :jamboak:

whereswallace?
30-04-2010, 03:38 PM
My yam mate informs me that as of 15.56 they had 9 tickets remaining. :confused:

HibbyAndy
30-04-2010, 03:46 PM
My yam mate informs me that as of 15.56 they had 9 tickets remaining. :confused:

Im sure he ment to say they have 9 brain cells remaining between them.

Antifa Hibs
30-04-2010, 03:48 PM
The last Derby wasn't sold out. Tomorrow is not looking likely to sellout.

WTF is this telling you Hibs and Hearts? Yer £28 tickets are a tad dear, for a 4 times a season fixture, that is constantly on the tele at a ****** kick-off time perhaps?

Empty seats is a good thing IMO. Long may it continue. To my knowledge there will have only been 7 sellouts in the whole SPL this season. 4 old firm derbies, the 1st two edinburgh derbies and the huns will sell-out their last game of the season when they get the trophy. As I've said before, what is this telling us? Fans bored of the league format? Sick and tired of TV dictating fixtures? Sick and tired of paying top dollar for pesh fitba?

Saying that, the wee huns still not shifting 1400 briefs is piss poor, no doubt if this game was at 3pm with tickets priced at £22, you wouldn't get one for love nor money, in either end.

**** ESPN and Sky. **** yer sky high ticket prices.
(Pheeew, rant over :greengrin )

Barney McGrew
30-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Saying that, the wee huns still not shifting 1400 briefs is piss poor, no doubt if this game was at 3pm with tickets priced at £22, you wouldn't get one for love nor money, in either end

The thing is, those strokers haven't been selling out their allocation at ER for years, even when it was much cheaper and it wasn't on the TV.

K.Marx
30-04-2010, 04:02 PM
The thing is, those strokers haven't been selling out their allocation at ER for years, even when it was much cheaper and it wasn't on the TV.

:agree: I remember a few years (maybe 4-5) back you had to get yerself down to E.R at around 7/8am to get a ticket for tynie, and they were gone by 12pm without fail. In the meantime hearts would rarely fill more than 3/4 of the South Stand at E.R and blame it on some boycott or not wanting to give us money :rolleyes:

RickyS
30-04-2010, 04:06 PM

Barney, yer wrong mate. a Yam called John Mitchell tells us the real reaon...

Your forgetting that the initial sales were only for people with 71 loyalty points or over, this cuts out a lot of the Hearts support right away, had the applications been open to everyone then they would have sold out in hours, but then it wouldn't be fair on the most loyal of Hearts fans with the most points.

I reckon a few people don't fancy sharing a stand and mixing with the absolute ******s which used to sit in their East barn too, lets face it, its the utter dregs of that mobs support who sit in there.

hibs0666
30-04-2010, 04:19 PM

Your forgetting that the initial sales were only for people with 71 loyalty points or over, this cuts out a lot of the Hearts support right away, had the applications been open to everyone then they would have sold out in hours, but then it wouldn't be fair on the most loyal of Hearts fans with the most points.

I reckon a few people don't fancy sharing a stand and mixing with the absolute ******s which used to sit in their East barn too, lets face it, its the utter dregs of that mobs support who sit in there.

Bottler that bloke. Does he not know that Andy68hearts is a boxer?

Phil D. Rolls
30-04-2010, 04:28 PM

Surely it's ******s which don't know the rules of grammar?:confused:

seanraff07
30-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Originally for this match Hearts fans needed to have 71 loyalty points to purchase a ticket. They then reduced the number of loyalty points needed and it's now down to 55. They rarely ever sell out at their away games never mind most, so why bother with it?

RickyS
30-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally for this match Hearts fans needed to have 71 loyalty points to purchase a ticket. They then reduced the number of loyalty points needed and it's now down to 55. They rarely ever sell out at their away games never mind most, so why bother with it?

we widnae understand mate, its a big gigantic team thing:jamboak:

Cabbage East
30-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Not selling 1400 is laughable, no matter what excuse they come up with. Having said that, we've no sold out either.....

bingo70
30-04-2010, 05:12 PM
The last Derby wasn't sold out. Tomorrow is not looking likely to sellout.

WTF is this telling you Hibs and Hearts? Yer £28 tickets are a tad dear, for a 4 times a season fixture, that is constantly on the tele at a ****** kick-off time perhaps?

Empty seats is a good thing IMO. Long may it continue. To my knowledge there will have only been 7 sellouts in the whole SPL this season. 4 old firm derbies, the 1st two edinburgh derbies and the huns will sell-out their last game of the season when they get the trophy. As I've said before, what is this telling us? Fans bored of the league format? Sick and tired of TV dictating fixtures? Sick and tired of paying top dollar for pesh fitba?

Saying that, the wee huns still not shifting 1400 briefs is piss poor, no doubt if this game was at 3pm with tickets priced at £22, you wouldn't get one for love nor money, in either end.

**** ESPN and Sky. **** yer sky high ticket prices.
(Pheeew, rant over :greengrin )

i agree with much of what you say, however looking at it realistically if we reduce both the ticket prices and tell the TV companies to **** off where exactly are we going to get our money from?

If you think that both of these factors would somehow drag thousands of people watching football, well i'll just say i think your wrong as there would be even less money to spend on players so the standard would be even poorer than it is now plus you'd still have wall to wall premiership football showing you just how poor the standard is.

Scottish football wasn't exactly thriving before the premier league was introduced and back then there was no sky tv, kick offs were at the same time every week and from what i hear many kids were getting a lift over the turnstyles.

I don't claim to know what the answers are BTW i just know that it's not as simple as reducing ticket prices, if it was that easy everyone would be doing it.

Sergey
30-04-2010, 05:29 PM

I'd also like to know what their 'actual' home attendances are compared to ours, given that they constantly count their ST sales as part of the overall attendance.

This is the same 'big team' who also took less than 100 fans to Hamilton earlier this season, too.

LHWM
30-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I'd also like to know what their 'actual' home attendances are compared to ours, given that they constantly count their ST sales as part of the overall attendance.

This is the same 'big team' who also took less than 100 fans to Hamilton earlier this season, too.

Hearts NO LONGER count ST sales they did for parts of season 2006-07 and 2007-08. This has been discussed here before and to repeat We are trying to get the actual numbers through the turnstiles. However you can only use the reported figure unless otherwise corrected.

A sample shown below ones in red 'Dodgy'

2008-01-19 Sat Hearts 1-0 Hibernian L SPL 17131
2008-02-09 Sat Hearts 2-0 Gretna L SPL 16139
2008-02-27 Wed Hearts 0-4 Rangers L SPL 16173
2008-03-22 Sat Hearts 0-0 Falkirk L SPL 16682
2008-03-29 Sat Hearts 1-0 Dundee United L SPL 16871
2008-04-19 Sat Hearts 3-2 St Mirren L SPL 15259
2008-04-26 Sat Hearts 1-0 Inverness Caledonian Thistle L SPL 15423
2008-05-10 Sat Hearts 0-2 Kilmarnock L SPL 10512

Rectified from 2008-09 onwards

2008-08-09 Sat Hearts 3-2 Motherwell L SPL 14219
2008-08-23 Sat Hearts 2-1 St Mirren L SPL 13357
2008-09-20 Sat Hearts 1-0 Inverness Caledonian Thistle L SPL 12890
2008-10-04 Sat Hearts 1-2 Kilmarnock L SPL 13189
2008-10-25 Sat Hearts 1-1 Aberdeen L SPL 14265

In a small part our photographs on the website contributed to the change in policy

See the gaps in a supposed crowd of 16871 on 2008-03-29 Sat Hearts 1-0 Dundee United.

http://www.londonhearts.com/gall2008/20080329dunu/images/_MG_4669.jpg

Diclonius
30-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Surely it's ******s which don't know the rules of grammar?:confused:

You can't fault them for trying. They love to use their big words such as "******" to prove how much bigger and more intelligent they are.

Bunch of pretentious pricks.

Hermit Crab
30-04-2010, 06:28 PM
:agree: I remember a few years (maybe 4-5) back you had to get yerself down to E.R at around 7/8am to get a ticket for tynie, and they were gone by 12pm without fail. In the meantime hearts would rarely fill more than 3/4 of the South Stand at E.R and blame it on some boycott or not wanting to give us money :rolleyes:

I can remember queing overnight for tickets for tynie back during the Mowbray era and we got horsed 4-0. The point is though that tickets were like gold dust a few years ago.Never mind Hearts struggling to shift 1400 i remember not so long ago we only sold half the school end at tynie on a Thursday night and won 0-1. It swings in roudabouts for both sets of fans.

Anyway i think we should get our own house in order before worrying about how many tickets they have or have not sold. Lets be honest our support this season has been dire at times, mainly due to the high prices and pash on the pitch:boo hoo:GGTTH :agree:

bingo70
30-04-2010, 06:33 PM
I can remember queing overnight for tickets for tynie back during the Mowbray era and we got horsed 4-0. The point is though that tickets were like gold dust a few years ago.Never mind Hearts struggling to shift 1400 i remember not so long ago we only sold half the school end at tynie on a Thursday night and won 0-1. It swings in roudabouts for both sets of fans.

Anyway i think we should get our own house in order before worrying about how many tickets they have or have not sold. Lets be honest our support this season has been dire at times, mainly due to the high prices and pash on the pitch:boo hoo:GGTTH :agree:

Look at your first paragraph, it's entirely down to the pish on the pitch, not the prices, thats just an excuse.

if we were playing well then prices wouldn't be an issue, which is completely fair enough, if it's not entertaining then people have every right to choose not to go.

Hermit Crab
30-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Look at your first paragraph, it's entirely down to the pish on the pitch, not the prices, thats just an excuse.

if we were playing well then prices wouldn't be an issue, which is completely fair enough, if it's not entertaining then people have every right to choose not to go.

When we are playing well the prices are still a joke, there has to be a price cap put on entrance fees to entice the crowds back. Look at Motherewell £10 is great value for say a family of 4 2 adults 2 kids £22 to get in altogether:agree:

bingo70
30-04-2010, 06:45 PM
When we are playing well the prices are still a joke, there has to be a price cap put on entrance fees to entice the crowds back. Look at Motherewell £10 is great value for say a family of 4 2 adults 2 kids £22 to get in altogether:agree:

good example as even with the reduced prices i bet there won't be that much of a difference in attendance, certainly not enough to make up for the loss of cash they'll suffer on the night with the reduced prices.

it is terrible value just now, no-one in there right mind could argue with that, however i just don't see what a realistic solution is, if there was an easy one then i think clubs would be doing them as increased attendances could only be a good thing as long as it wasn't hitting the finances too hard.

Hermit Crab
30-04-2010, 06:56 PM
good example as even with the reduced prices i bet there won't be that much of a difference in attendance, certainly not enough to make up for the loss of cash they'll suffer on the night with the reduced prices.

it is terrible value just now, no-one in there right mind could argue with that, however i just don't see what a realistic solution is, if there was an easy one then i think clubs would be doing them as increased attendances could only be a good thing as long as it wasn't hitting the finances too hard.

I think the prices should be £10 and £5 across the board, surely you would make money in the long run???

bingo70
30-04-2010, 06:59 PM
I think the prices should be £10 and £5 across the board, surely you would make money in the long run???

you'd need to basically double our attendences to make the same money, don't think it'd make that much difference.

there's been plenty of clubs that have tried lowering prices but it's made next to no impact on attendances, there has been the odd exception but the exceptions seem to happen to come when the team is doing well when people would probably pay more anyway.

Judas Iscariot
30-04-2010, 07:02 PM
I thought they only got 773 tickets :confused:

Keith_M
30-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Hibs have 12,000 tickets for a home derby match. It's a sad day when we can't sell that many, when there's still a good chance of qualifying for Europe also at stake.

In saying that, I'd be much more embarrassed if we couldn't sell 1,400 tickets for Tynecastle.

bighairyfaeleith
30-04-2010, 07:28 PM
I thought they only got 773 tickets :confused:

no thats how many they have sold:greengrin

Andy74
30-04-2010, 08:31 PM

No you'd lose a fortune!

Sir David Gray
30-04-2010, 08:36 PM
I think it's also a lot to do with the "same old, same old" set up of the SPL.

Tomorrow will be the third time in about four months that we have played Hearts. I just think that people are getting bored with the repetitive nature of the fixture list up here, even with derbies.

If we had the set up where we only played a team twice a season and we played Hearts at Tynecastle in October and then played them at Easter Road in April, I think it would whet the appetite somewhat and I think attendances for those two games would be nearing capacity.

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't have the feeling of excitement about tomorrow that I should have, the night before a derby. Now I realise that is partly down to how bad we have been recently but if we were going into the match tomorrow, not having played Hearts for six months and it was our one and only derby at Easter Road for this season, I believe that I would be much more up for the game.

I agree with the point that bingo70 has made on this thread as well. The cost of a ticket for an SPL match is ridiculous, you will get no arguments from me on that score but I don't believe that reducing ticket prices will solve the problem. Take Motherwell as an example. If they usually charge £20 for an adult and they get about 4,000 fans turning up, if they reduce the price to £10, they would need to get 8,000 fans through the gates, or else they would be losing out financially.

There is absolutely no way that halving the ticket prices will result in double the attendance figure, so any club that does this for a one off game will be losing out on quite a significant amount of revenue.

LaMotta
30-04-2010, 10:53 PM
I think it's also a lot to do with the "same old, same old" set up of the SPL.

Tomorrow will be the third time in about four months that we have played Hearts. I just think that people are getting bored with the repetitive nature of the fixture list up here, even with derbies.

If we had the set up where we only played a team twice a season and we played Hearts at Tynecastle in October and then played them at Easter Road in April, I think it would whet the appetite somewhat and I think attendances for those two games would be nearing capacity.

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't have the feeling of excitement about tomorrow that I should have, the night before a derby. Now I realise that is partly down to how bad we have been recently but if we were going into the match tomorrow, not having played Hearts for six months and it was our one and only derby at Easter Road for this season, I believe that I would be much more up for the game.

I agree with the point that bingo70 has made on this thread as well. The cost of a ticket for an SPL match is ridiculous, you will get no arguments from me on that score but I don't believe that reducing ticket prices will solve the problem. Take Motherwell as an example. If they usually charge £20 for an adult and they get about 4,000 fans turning up, if they reduce the price to £10, they would need to get 8,000 fans through the gates, or else they would be losing out financially.

There is absolutely no way that halving the ticket prices will result in double the attendance figure, so any club that does this for a one off game will be losing out on quite a significant amount of revenue.

completely the reason - two derbies a season would be much better - , a proper build up to them, bragging rights for the winner for months, and guranteed sell outs for both of them.:agree:

LHWM
01-05-2010, 12:36 AM
completely the reason - two derbies a season would be much better - , a proper build up to them, bragging rights for the winner for months, and guranteed sell outs for both of them.:agree:

In 1899-00 and 1900-01 there were 21 Derbies in 2 seasons.

1899-08-19 Sat Hearts 3-1 Hibernian Other L 8000 Hamilton Handling og;Livingstone;Baird Davie; [Bobby Atherton;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/189908191.html)
1899-10-28 Sat Hibernian 1-0 Hearts L Div One 9000 [Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/189910281.html)
1899-11-25 Sat Hearts 1-3 Hibernian L Div One 7500 McLaren; [Hamilton Handling;Hamilton Handling;Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/189911251.html)
1900-01-01 Mon Hearts 3-3 Hibernian Other L 6500 Key;Sharp;Mclean; [Hamilton Handling;McGuigan;Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190001011.html)
1900-01-27 Sat Hearts 1-1 Hibernian SC 14000 2nd Hogg og; [Bobby Atherton;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190001271.html)
1900-02-03 Sat Hibernian 1-2 Hearts SC 12000 2ndR Buick Albert;Taylor; [D Reid;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190002031.html)
1900-04-16 Mon Hibernian 0-0 Hearts Other L link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190004161.html)
1900-05-05 Sat Hibernian 3-0 Hearts Shield 7000 Final [Hamilton Handling pen;Hamilton Handling;Reid;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190005051.html)
1900-05-12 Sat Hibernian 0-0 Hearts Other L link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190005121.html)
1900-05-19 Sat Hearts 3-3 Hibernian Other Cup 4000 Final Baird Davie(1 pen);Walker Bobby;Walker A; [Hamilton Handling;Bobby Atherton;Breslin;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190005191.html)
1900-05-23 Wed Hibernian 0-3 Hearts Other Cup FinalR Walker Bobby;Walker Bobby;Thomson; link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190005231.html)

1900-08-18 Sat Hibernian 3-2 Hearts Other L 7000 Frew;Frew; [Hamilton Handling;Paddy Murray;Paddy Murray;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190008181.html)
1900-09-01 Sat Hibernian 3-0 Hearts L Div One 10500 [Bobby Atherton;Breslin;Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190009011.html)
1900-10-13 Sat Hearts 0-0 Hibernian L Div One 6500 link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190010131.html)
1901-01-01 Tue Hibernian 3-1 Hearts Other L Houston; [Hamilton Handling;Hamilton Handling;Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190101011.html)
1901-03-09 Sat Hearts 1-1 Hibernian SC 19500 SF Bell; [Paddy Murray;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190103091.html)
1901-03-23 Sat Hibernian 1-2 Hearts SC 18000 SFR Porteous Bill;Walker Bobby; [Hamilton Handling pen;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190103231.html)
1901-04-13 Sat Hibernian 1-1 Hearts Shield 8000 1st Bell; [Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190104131.html)
1901-04-20 Sat Hibernian 0-1 Hearts Shield 9500 1stR Houston; link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190104201.html)
1901-05-15 Wed Hearts 0-1 Hibernian Other L [Gray;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190105151.html)
1901-05-31 Fri Hibernian 4-0 Hearts Rosebery Final [Robert McCullough;Robert McCullough;Robert McCullough;Billy McCartney;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190105311.html)

monktonharp
01-05-2010, 01:34 AM
completely the reason - two derbies a season would be much better - , a proper build up to them, bragging rights for the winner for months, and guranteed sell outs for both of them.:agree:very valid point, but please remember this particular Derby is one of the most important in recent times. to lose it,most Hibernian fans will wee it as a disaster,which it will be IMHO.to win it ,well, it might give us a wee kick-on,to at least give 'Well a game of things on wednesday. I will be there though,supporting my tesm and screaming like a bashee , in the hope and beleif that we get the required result. hope we fill our ends.

LaMotta
01-05-2010, 08:38 AM
In 1899-00 and 1900-01 there were 21 Derbies in 2 seasons.

1899-08-19 Sat Hearts 3-1 Hibernian Other L 8000 Hamilton Handling og;Livingstone;Baird Davie; [Bobby Atherton;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/189908191.html)
1899-10-28 Sat Hibernian 1-0 Hearts L Div One 9000 [Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/189910281.html)
1899-11-25 Sat Hearts 1-3 Hibernian L Div One 7500 McLaren; [Hamilton Handling;Hamilton Handling;Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/189911251.html)
1900-01-01 Mon Hearts 3-3 Hibernian Other L 6500 Key;Sharp;Mclean; [Hamilton Handling;McGuigan;Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190001011.html)
1900-01-27 Sat Hearts 1-1 Hibernian SC 14000 2nd Hogg og; [Bobby Atherton;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190001271.html)
1900-02-03 Sat Hibernian 1-2 Hearts SC 12000 2ndR Buick Albert;Taylor; [D Reid;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190002031.html)
1900-04-16 Mon Hibernian 0-0 Hearts Other L link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190004161.html)
1900-05-05 Sat Hibernian 3-0 Hearts Shield 7000 Final [Hamilton Handling pen;Hamilton Handling;Reid;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190005051.html)
1900-05-12 Sat Hibernian 0-0 Hearts Other L link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190005121.html)
1900-05-19 Sat Hearts 3-3 Hibernian Other Cup 4000 Final Baird Davie(1 pen);Walker Bobby;Walker A; [Hamilton Handling;Bobby Atherton;Breslin;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190005191.html)
1900-05-23 Wed Hibernian 0-3 Hearts Other Cup FinalR Walker Bobby;Walker Bobby;Thomson; link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190005231.html)

1900-08-18 Sat Hibernian 3-2 Hearts Other L 7000 Frew;Frew; [Hamilton Handling;Paddy Murray;Paddy Murray;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190008181.html)
1900-09-01 Sat Hibernian 3-0 Hearts L Div One 10500 [Bobby Atherton;Breslin;Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190009011.html)
1900-10-13 Sat Hearts 0-0 Hibernian L Div One 6500 link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190010131.html)
1901-01-01 Tue Hibernian 3-1 Hearts Other L Houston; [Hamilton Handling;Hamilton Handling;Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190101011.html)
1901-03-09 Sat Hearts 1-1 Hibernian SC 19500 SF Bell; [Paddy Murray;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190103091.html)
1901-03-23 Sat Hibernian 1-2 Hearts SC 18000 SFR Porteous Bill;Walker Bobby; [Hamilton Handling pen;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190103231.html)
1901-04-13 Sat Hibernian 1-1 Hearts Shield 8000 1st Bell; [Hamilton Handling;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190104131.html)
1901-04-20 Sat Hibernian 0-1 Hearts Shield 9500 1stR Houston; link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190104201.html)
1901-05-15 Wed Hearts 0-1 Hibernian Other L [Gray;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190105151.html)
1901-05-31 Fri Hibernian 4-0 Hearts Rosebery Final [Robert McCullough;Robert McCullough;Robert McCullough;Billy McCartney;] link---> (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/190105311.html)

Thats a lot of derbies:greengrin

Hamilton Handling was a goal machine:thumbsup:

LaMotta
01-05-2010, 08:51 AM
very valid point, but please remember this particular Derby is one of the most important in recent times. to lose it,most Hibernian fans will wee it as a disaster,which it will be IMHO.to win it ,well, it might give us a wee kick-on,to at least give 'Well a game of things on wednesday. I will be there though,supporting my tesm and screaming like a bashee , in the hope and beleif that we get the required result. hope we fill our ends.

I agree with you - the problem is despite it being a vital derby, both sides are struggling to sell out in a reduced capacity stadium because derbies now are not what they should be and many people are apathetic.

crappy kick off times, on the tele - diluted atmosphere, and too many rubbish games between two average sides. At least if there was only one game at each ground per season, the crowd might be a bit more up for it and it would be a must attend event:thumbsup:

RickyS
01-05-2010, 10:20 AM

remember too, they had a £15 season ticket giveaway this season didn't they