PDA

View Full Version : Yam subs

Mon Dieu4
30-04-2010, 09:11 AM
No not another Romanov purchase

Anyone else looking forward to them having to warm up infront of the South Stand tomorrow?, not that we will know who they all are but cant wait to give them it tight :faf:

bighairyfaeleith
30-04-2010, 11:18 AM

Anyone else looking forward to them having to warm up infront of the South Stand tomorrow?, not that we will know who they all are but cant wait to give them it tight :faf:

Vlads bringing his sub so the can safely get across to there side of the stand:wink:

Phil D. Rolls
30-04-2010, 11:25 AM

Worth the admission money on its own.

RickyS
30-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Worth the admission money on its own.

does anyone know why they don't just run past us and warm up in front of their own fans?

seanraff07
30-04-2010, 03:46 PM
does anyone know why they don't just run past us and warm up in front of their own fans?

I'm sure Novo done it when they were warming-up during the match then the rest of them followed?

RickyS
30-04-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm sure Novo done it when they were warming-up during the match then the rest of them followed?

Novo started in front of us, took some stick and then went over to applaud the unwashed. his two mates stayed in front of us and Novo returned to our end after a minute. I wondered if maybe they are told they have to warm up in a certain area?

seanraff07
30-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Novo started in front of us, took some stick and then went over to applaud the unwashed. his two mates stayed in front of us and Novo returned to our end after a minute. I wondered if maybe they are told they have to warm up in a certain area?

Possibly, as i can't really remember any team's subs warming up towards the East side of the pitch.