PDA

View Full Version : Jamie MCcluskey

eastmainsmsh
29-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Wee Jinky released by Dean Saunders at Wrexham...... always rated and liked the wee man .... hope he finds a decent club :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
30-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Wee Jinky released by Dean Saunders at Wrexham...... always rated and liked the wee man .... hope he finds a decent club :agree:

he was poor, far too many stepovers and no end product

green.and.white
30-04-2010, 12:36 PM

That's what they said about Ronaldo... :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
30-04-2010, 12:37 PM

:agree: Add to that his attitude problem and it's no wonder he's being released by the likes of Wrexham.

Holmesdale Hibs
30-04-2010, 02:18 PM
That's what they said about Ronaldo... :greengrin

Aye I remember going to Old Trafford maybe a year or 2 after he joined and the crowd were slating him and Darren Fletcher. Some fans don't know how lucky they are.

McClusky was too lightweight to make it IMO. For a player his size to succeed they need to be exceptional (i.e. Messi, Maradona although I imagine both are bigger than McClusky) and he wasn't.

McClusky was good to bring on for a cameo in the last 15 minutes if we were pumping a team or playing a lower division team in the cup.

good luck to him all the same.

drifter533814
30-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Aye I remember going to Old Trafford maybe a year or 2 after he joined and the crowd were slating him and Darren Fletcher. Some fans don't know how lucky they are.

McClusky was too lightweight to make it IMO. For a player his size to succeed they need to be exceptional (i.e. Messi, Maradona although I imagine both are bigger than McClusky) and he wasn't.

McClusky was good to bring on for a cameo in the last 15 minutes if we were pumping a team or playing a lower division team in the cup.

good luck to him all the same.

Totally agree :agree:

Good post.

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-04-2010, 03:00 PM

I can remember hiom coming on against Dunfermline away when we were one down and he changed the game. Think we ran out 1-4? Back when they still played on that doormat thing. Thing is, i don't mind him doing much else after that. Might thrive in a non -physical, non-contact league though...maybe lower reaches of Portugal?