PDA

View Full Version : Special Deal for remaining 2 games of season from Edinburgh & Livingston S.C

Lmc2105
29-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Hello Fellow posters

i would like to say a big huge thank you to the fellow travellers that have made this possible you have all been fantastic this season

This is our first season running and it has fantastic were not expecting the amount of interest that we have done

so to reward you all

if you book your seat to Motherwell next Wednesday for £10 then we shall let you travel up to Tannadice for £5 :thumbsup: we are going to make a day of it at tannadice we shall leave early and head to a pub in Kinross for a little drink (little maybe an expression) and something to eat before heading up to tannadice is plenty of time
under 16's (£5) for each trip :thumbsup:

Admins i hope this is okay

again thank you for your support through out the whole season

(details of how to book your seat and also bus times please see travel forum):thumbsup:

cheers Lee Tam & James

Newhaven
29-04-2010, 05:20 PM
:notworthy::notworthy:

Lmc2105
29-04-2010, 05:24 PM
:notworthy::notworthy:

spot on mate and a big thank you to you to for your support and also encouragement and support to the club and can't forget Gramo :thumbsup:

see you at well and utd hopefully :wink:

Cod Boy
29-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Hello Fellow posters

i would like to say a big huge thank you to the fellow travellers that have made this possible you have all been fantastic this season

This is our first season running and it has fantastic were not expecting the amount of interest that we have done

so to reward you all

if you book your seat to Motherwell next Wednesday for £10 then we shall let you travel up to Tannadice for £5 :thumbsup: we are going to make a day of it at tannadice we shall leave early and head to a pub in Kinross for a little drink (little maybe an expression) and something to eat before heading up to tannadice is plenty of time
under 16's (£5) for each trip :thumbsup:

Admins i hope this is okay

again thank you for your support through out the whole season

(details of how to book your seat and also bus times please see travel forum):thumbsup:

cheers Lee Tam & James

its a 1.30 kick off pub opens at 1230 so you wont have time to have a drink and food

Lmc2105
29-04-2010, 05:43 PM
its a 1.30 kick off pub opens at 1230 so you wont have time to have a drink and food

Tams working it out mate :wink:

Cod Boy
29-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Tams working it out mate :wink:

just spoke to him no he is not FACT

OtterHibee
29-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Great stuff again Lee.

It's been a pleasure travelling with the branch all season. Not bad for the first year :thumbsup:

:notworthy:

Lofarl
29-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Been a great bus service guys. Even though I've only made a few away games this year, you guys have been great.

Lets hope next season the branch may have to travel to far off places on the continent. Might be a bit more than a tenner though:wink:

Ed De Gramo
29-04-2010, 09:20 PM
spot on mate and a big thank you to you to for your support and also encouragement and support to the club and can't forget Gramo :thumbsup:

see you at well and utd hopefully :wink:

:greengrin

Great bus :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lmc2105
29-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Great stuff again Lee.

It's been a pleasure travelling with the branch all season. Not bad for the first year :thumbsup:

Thank you :thumbsup: has been great having you aswell a c:thumbsup:onstant traveler and al the way from fife aswell :top markshope to see you again next season :agree:

Lmc2105
29-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Been a great bus service guys. Even though I've only made a few away games this year, you guys have been great.

Lets hope next season the branch may have to travel to far off places on the continent. Might be a bit more than a tenner though:wink:

Been great to have you mate a few of you guys from Livi has been a great and the banter is fantastic!

good to see you have signed up for Well 5iver for Dundee Utd for you sir :thumbsup:

and also hope to see you next season :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
29-04-2010, 10:23 PM
:greengrin

Great bus :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad you like it mate

But remember the Gramo song is banned!!:greengrin:wink:
again hope to see you and ur crew at well and utd :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
02-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Hey guys would just like to remind you of our deal that we have going for the last 2 games of this season

yeah the hearts game was a very big kick in the teeth but motherwell is a good stomping ground for us and it will be good last game of the season a do hope!!

Cmon Guys :thumbsup: