PDA

View Full Version : Pre-season?

Antifa Hibs
29-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Seems to be a few bodies on here in the know with regards to Hibs, from stands getting knocked doon to Puma fitba strip deals.

So, any rumours doing the rounds for pre-season? Any English teams lined up? That Hibs/Hearts "Celtic Cup" in Ireland rumour a few months back, anything about that?

Gaffers been wanting my holiday requests form for weeks now. :greengrin

greenlex
29-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Seems to be a few bodies on here in the know with regards to Hibs, from stands getting knocked doon to Puma fitba strip deals.

So, any rumours doing the rounds for pre-season? Any English teams lined up? That Hibs/Hearts "Celtic Cup" in Ireland rumour a few months back, anything about that?

Keep the Holiday for a Europa Leauge qualifier. :wink:

Hibee87
29-04-2010, 04:13 PM

4th place and possible 5th place europe trips start mid july dont they? could well be pre season is our qualifiers for ****ing europe :grr:

SteveHFC
02-05-2010, 09:45 PM
I've heard we might be going back to ireland in the summer.

HIBERNIAN 1875
02-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Heard the club plan to have a glamour match to open the new stand. Everton are apparently being lined up.

zlatan
02-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Heard the club plan to have a glamour match to open the new stand. Everton are apparently being lined up.

woooooooo sexy

Wheat Hound
02-05-2010, 10:10 PM

Thought the stand won't be ready till September though?

HIBERNIAN 1875
02-05-2010, 10:52 PM
I thought that too, only passing on what i've heard...

Removed
02-05-2010, 10:54 PM

And your point is :confused: