PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket sales **Payment Plan Deadline 5pm Today**

lucky
29-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Was down today renewing. There was a QUE of about 10 people in front. By the time I got served and renewed the Que was still about 10 people. According to ticket office staff they have been run of there feet for the past few days.

If that is correct the 10 month payment plan seem to be very popular. It a also seems everyone wants in the new east stand as I overheard another fan getting told that there was a waiting list for the East.

Anyone know the number sold?

Magnifique
29-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Ive been tempted back next year after not having a season ticket since our year in Div 1.....Was told i have to wait till renewals are done before they will allocate my seats in the new East stand hope i get in it lol but they have taken my first payment for it

greenlex
29-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Was down today renewing. There was a QUE of about 10 people in front. By the time I got served and renewed the Que was still about 10 people. According to ticket office staff they have been run of there feet for the past few days.

If that is correct the 10 month payment plan seem to be very popular. It a also seems everyone wants in the new east stand as I overheard another fan getting told that there was a waiting list for the East.

If the waiting list is true for the East then we will be up around the 9/10k mark.
Will the waiting list not be until existing East Standers get to pick their seat that are not doing the payment plan?

EH6 Hibby
29-04-2010, 04:13 PM
I think today was the last day to sign up for the 10 monthly installments plan so that's probably why it was quite busy. Good to hear though. :agree:

blackpoolhibs
29-04-2010, 04:15 PM
3 more than normal from lancashire, Yogi has done a fine job getting lancashire happy again.

Jack
29-04-2010, 04:34 PM
i think today was the last day to sign up for the 10 monthly installments plan so that's probably why it was quite busy. Good to hear though. :agree:

5 pm tomorrow - friday

CallumHibs07
29-04-2010, 05:09 PM
But they always say ticket sales are going well - even when they're not.

EH6 Hibby
29-04-2010, 05:40 PM
5 pm tomorrow - friday

:doh:

I thought today was Friday when I posted! :greengrin

Must be cause I'm off tomorrow so it's the start of the weekend for me! :party:

CB_NO3
29-04-2010, 05:42 PM
When is the last day for East Stand folk to renew a seat in the East, am not fussed about the 10 month plan, but just the East Stand in general. I have not shown much interest so far about renewing.

Barney McGrew
29-04-2010, 07:37 PM
5 pm tomorrow - friday

:agree:

Last chance to get yourself down to the ticket office if you're intending to use the payment plan

Removed
29-04-2010, 07:47 PM
When is the last day for East Stand folk to renew a seat in the East, am not fussed about the 10 month plan, but just the East Stand in general. I have not shown much interest so far about renewing.

3pm Sat 29th May. Step up price if renewing see here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/tickets/aneweasterroad/0,,10290,00.html)

MacBean
29-04-2010, 07:48 PM
only just phoned up this afternoon to find out i have to post or go down to ER to renew if i want to take part of the 10 Month PP. although in the booklet i have it doesnt specify that so i've driven down with my forms and fingers crossed they get it!

Westie1875
29-04-2010, 08:06 PM

End of May, existing ST holders from other stands then get a week to pick new seats if they want to move before new ST holders get to pick.

Westie1875
29-04-2010, 08:22 PM
End of May is 31st. Deadline is 29th :greengrin

I couldn't remember the exact date, towards the end of May then. :greengrin

Removed
29-04-2010, 08:27 PM
I couldn't remember the exact date, towards the end of May then. :greengrin

:thumbsup:

I deleted my post. I went back and checked and :confused: myself :greengrin

Nakedmanoncrack
29-04-2010, 08:29 PM

Had a lengthy wait today, did seem to be quite a few people buying new season tickets rather than just renewals.

RCNG
29-04-2010, 08:48 PM
im in the west just now but want to renew for the east, there is a period for where i can picka seat there. any one know the dates?

Removed
29-04-2010, 08:51 PM
im in the west just now but want to renew for the east, there is a period for where i can picka seat there. any one know the dates?

31 May to 5 June

Does nobody else have the internet :greengrin

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/tickets/keydates/0,,10290,00.html

PaulSmith
29-04-2010, 08:51 PM

Yes, just renew your seat but tick the box to say that you want to move to the east. There is then an exclusive period to choose before general sale. Www.hibsfc.co.uk has further details

BroxburnHibee
29-04-2010, 09:42 PM
I renewed today :thumbsup:

Bishop Hibee
29-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Myself and 4 others renewed today. Queue out the door but a mixture of people wanting derby tickets, lost current ST and ST renewals. The staff seemed to be doing a good job working flat out given the variety of payment methods etc.

Barney McGrew
30-04-2010, 05:06 AM
Bump

givescotlandfreedom
30-04-2010, 09:15 AM
They've opened up the windows at the back now (the ones used on matchdays) for season tickets and using the normal office for derby tickets. Big queues and slow moving so folks best get there with time to spare.

FastEddieFelson
30-04-2010, 09:30 AM
sorry - can someone confirm whether or not you can sort the payment plan over the phone? or do you have to go down to the ticket office?

PaulSmith
30-04-2010, 09:31 AM
sorry - can someone confirm whether or not you can sort the payment plan over the phone? or do you have to go down to the ticket office?

as signing a credit agreement I would imagine that forms would need to be handed into the TO.

Removed
30-04-2010, 09:36 AM
as signing a credit agreement I would imagine that forms would need to be handed into the TO.

:agree: I think that options are face to face or post in the forms to arrive by today. Can't be done online or over the phone.

FastEddieFelson
30-04-2010, 09:54 AM

:agree: I think that options are face to face or post in the forms to arrive by today. Can't be done online or over the phone.

thanks guys, lump payment it is.

TheBall'sRound
30-04-2010, 09:55 AM

Thoughts on faxing the application? I don't think I'm going to make it down before closing :boo hoo:

Anyone have a fax number for the ticket office?

HH81
30-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Thoughts on faxing the application? I don't think I'm going to make it down before closing :boo hoo:

Anyone have a fax number for the ticket office?

Ring the club and ask them if thats an option first if I was you. :agree:

FastEddieFelson
30-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Ring the club and ask them if thats an option first if I was you. :agree:

i've been trying to call the club several times this week, and they never seem to answer.

TheBall'sRound
30-04-2010, 10:19 AM
i've been trying to call the club several times this week, and they never seem to answer.

Yep, been phoning constantly all morning and no answer.

If someone has a fax number I'll send it through and take the chance. Might as well!

Removed
30-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Yep, been phoning constantly all morning and no answer.

If someone has a fax number I'll send it through and take the chance. Might as well!

0131 659 6488 is the main club fax number

Godsahibby
30-04-2010, 10:39 AM
After my post on here last week about giving up my season ticket I've given in yet again and signed up today for the payment plan....... As the sone said, "Just say no", just couldnt find the words.

Roll on next season!

:notworthy:

francobaresi
30-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Froze my a$$ off at the ticket office this morning for first ST in a few years... Was about 30 in front of me, moved relatively quickly though, waited an hour.... Could do with a new ticket office imho:wink:

GGTTH

PaulSmith
30-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Froze my a$$ off at the ticket office this morning for first ST in a few years... Was about 30 in front of me, moved relatively quickly though, waited an hour.... Could do with a new ticket office imho:wink:

GGTTH

Re TO though, to be fair if there wasn't always peeps leaving it until the last minute there wouldn't be a need to queue ;)

Keith_M
30-04-2010, 02:43 PM
... I overheard another fan getting told that there was a waiting list for the East.

I think you may have misheard exactly what was said. There's no waiting list, just an order in which you can buy tickets for the East Stand, with previous East Stand ST holders getting first pick, followed by a switching time (31st May - 5th June) for ST renewals from other stands to move over, then onto general sale.

FWIW, if you've renewed your ST for another stand but didn't tick the box saying you're going to switch to the East, don't worry, you can still switch. The tick box is just so the club can get an idea of the numbers that plan to move.

Sir David Gray
30-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Does anyone know if you'll get a new season ticket card for next season, if you are moving seat/stand?

My current seat in the West Stand is being removed and I am planning on moving to the new East Stand but I will have to start next season in the FF Stand as the new East won't be ready for the season beginning.

I'm sure I remember the club saying something like the season cards will not be renewed each year but I'm guessing that is only the case if you keep your same seat each year.

Barney McGrew
30-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Does anyone know if you'll get a new season ticket card for next season, if you are moving seat/stand?

You'll get a new card

Andy74
30-04-2010, 03:23 PM
2 new ones here. Hughes might not get sacked after all! :greengrin

Sir David Gray
30-04-2010, 03:24 PM
You'll get a new card

Cheers. I thought as much, at least as far as the East Stand is concerned.

I don't know how the club will deal with the fact that I will be in the Famous Five Stand for the first two or three games until the East Stand is up and running. Is there any such thing as a temporary season ticket card?

I suppose that is what ex-East Standers have just now right enough, with their cards for the South Stand.

Andy74
30-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Cheers. I thought as much, at least as far as the East Stand is concerned.

I don't know how the club will deal with the fact that I will be in the Famous Five Stand for the first two or three games until the East Stand is up and running. Is there any such thing as a temporary season ticket card?

I suppose that is what ex-East Standers have just now right enough, with their cards for the South Stand.

If you are moving i would imagine you will be allocated a new East seat before the start of th season, and could then be shifted to say the south for the first games if required rather than keeping your existing seat until you move?

I'm buying new so I've had to buy in the north until they can allocate an Est ticket.

Seems wierd when there are so many seats, you think they could sell, allocate you just an East stand seat with no fixed number yet and fix it once they know what the existing holders are doing.

This way if someone DID want the North it currently shows me and many others in there.

Sir David Gray
30-04-2010, 03:47 PM
If you are moving i would imagine you will be allocated a new East seat before the start of th season, and could then be shifted to say the south for the first games if required rather than keeping your existing seat until you move?

I'm buying new so I've had to buy in the north until they can allocate an Est ticket.

Seems wierd when there are so many seats, you think they could sell, allocate you just an East stand seat with no fixed number yet and fix it once they know what the existing holders are doing.

This way if someone DID want the North it currently shows me and many others in there.

My situation is slightly different than just purely wanting to move seat.

I am in the disabled section and where I currently sit (row A of the West Stand) will not be available as of next season as the whole row is being removed to allow the pitch alterations to take place.

Now as it happens, I was planning on moving to the new East Stand anyway but the way it's turned out, I don't have any choice other than to move. Obviously, though, the new stand won't be ready in time for the new season so I was told by the ticket office a few weeks ago that I would be put into the Famous Five Stand for the first few games of next season.

In the letter that I received from the club, it stated that I will be given first shout on seats in the disabled section of the new East Stand but I've yet to see where each seat will be, to allow me to make my choice.

sleeping giant
30-04-2010, 04:14 PM
there was still a queue when I was there at half 3.

I'm_cabbaged
30-04-2010, 04:16 PM

GGTTH

Just back masel, it's heaving doon there. :thumbsup:
The lassie said it was far busier than they expected and she thinks we'll sell more than this season. :thumbsup:

francobaresi
30-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Re TO though, to be fair if there wasn't always peeps leaving it until the last minute there wouldn't be a need to queue ;)

aye, was hoping for an act of god to stop me going but alas nothing happened:wink: