PDA

View Full Version : Celtic - Pathetic

iwasthere1972
29-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Only 3,000 at Celtic Park last night for their friendly with AZ Alkmaar. :thumbsup:

Fair enough it was their second string team but where have they all gone?

M11BMO
29-04-2010, 12:38 PM
A certain Barca vs Inter game must have taken preference amongst the so called "greatest fans in the world"

:agree:

Phil D. Rolls
29-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Looks like the sh*t has hit the fan for Scottish football, tbh.

Moulin Yarns
29-04-2010, 12:40 PM
They would all be glorying in copying Hibs, yet again, when their under 19 team did the league and cup double :greengrin

iwasthere1972
29-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Looks like the sh*t has hit the fan for Scottish football, tbh.

Do you have a picture of this poor chap. :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
29-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Do you have a picture of this poor chap. :greengrin

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/06/article-0-02B570E4000005DC-582_468x355.jpg

Hibernia Na Eir
29-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Only 3,000 at Celtic Park last night for their friendly with AZ Alkmaar. :thumbsup:

the current bun reported there were only 2,000 there last night

erskine-hibby
29-04-2010, 01:51 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/06/article-0-02B570E4000005DC-582_468x355.jpg

:faf::faf::faf:

H18sry
29-04-2010, 06:58 PM
It was free entry to season ticket holders, but the 50,000 fannies from the republic could not get any transport booked:wink:

Carheenlea
29-04-2010, 07:27 PM
We have knocked one stand down yet still can`t fill our ground for big games, let alone completely meaningless end of season friendlies.

We`re in no position to mock other teams fans half-hearted approach to attending games.

HibeeMcGinn1
29-04-2010, 07:33 PM
We have knocked one stand down yet still can`t fill our ground for big games, let alone completely meaningless end of season friendlies.

We`re in no position to mock other teams fans half-hearted approach to attending games.

aye but a for a friendly at home to a decent european team. fair enough not the first teams but with the chance to some decent youngsters and fringe players for your team i know id have been at easter road if we had a friendly against a team our level. apparently it was free enty aswell. absolutly shocking, mind you though most of there fans are from ireland or the east.

iwasthere1972
29-04-2010, 07:36 PM

Granted but I doubt even for a friendly we would only fill our stadium to only 5% capacity (1,000). Even with free entry they couldn't be bothered.

Nakedmanoncrack
29-04-2010, 08:33 PM
To be honest I'm amazed that 3,000 desperadoes turned out for such a non event, you have to feel pity for anyone who couldn't find anything better to do last night.

paxtonhibby
30-04-2010, 02:30 AM

Aye,but we dont go on and on and on about being TGFITW,do we?

Steve20
30-04-2010, 06:04 AM
Don't blame them. What a pointless match.

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Aye,but we dont go on and on and on about being TGFITW,do we?

Seriously, when did Celtic fans do this?

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 11:14 AM
aye but a for a friendly at home to a decent european team. fair enough not the first teams but with the chance to some decent youngsters and fringe players for your team i know id have been at easter road if we had a friendly against a team our level. apparently it was free enty aswell. absolutly shocking, mind you though most of there fans are from ireland or the east.

:confused::confused:

Peevemor
30-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Seriously, when did Celtic fans do this?

For example.

http://www.celticcollectorsclub.co.uk/book-seville.htm

:cool2:

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 11:22 AM
For example.

http://www.celticcollectorsclub.co.uk/book-seville.htm

:cool2:

Oh yes, where we were awarded that accolade from FFIA and UEFA?

seriously, this place has an obsession with Celtic fans at times. :agree:

WGAF If only 3000 fans turned up for a pointless friendly that the board had to put on, because they reneged on giving us the Dynamo Moscow game free on the Season Ticket?

marinello59
30-04-2010, 11:23 AM

WGAF If only 3000 fans turned up for a pointless friendly that the board had to put on, because they reneged on giving us the Dynamo Moscow game free on the Season Ticket?

And some Celtic fans seem to have an obsession with this board. :greengrin

Peevemor
30-04-2010, 11:25 AM

Is that a FIFA or UEFA publication?

And don't start on me with your pish about a crap crowd at a friendly - I couldn't give a toss.

Baldy Foghorn
30-04-2010, 11:26 AM

An obsession for Celtic fans, priceless......:grr:

It it was not for Hibs you would be Huns.....

Phil D. Rolls
30-04-2010, 11:30 AM

Yeh but, no but....:devil:

:greengrin

Bad Martini
30-04-2010, 11:40 AM

Working?? :faf: :faf:

Thieving hub-caps?? :faf: :faf:

Brushing up on being sanctimonious?? OR just being a bunch of second to wear the green, imposter, fannybaws victimised radges?

Who cares.

Hope they go bust and disappear into nothingness with the huns. Failing that, I hope they get gubbed every time they play....won't happen, but let us live in hope.

ENDOF

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 11:40 AM
An obsession for Celtic fans, priceless......:grr:

It it was not for Hibs you would be Huns.....

:faf::faf:

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 11:43 AM
And some Celtic fans seem to have an obsession with this board. :greengrin

I only come on here as a reaction really, to when someone has a go at Celtic. :agree:

God Petrie
30-04-2010, 11:48 AM
JackRegan only comes on here to defend Celtic because he has the typical "everyone is against us" attitude and loves to wallow in being the underdog and oppressed.

It would be nice if we could discuss celtic on here without some twat feeling the need to defend them every 4 seconds.

Baldy Foghorn
30-04-2010, 11:49 AM
I only come on here as a reaction really, to when someone has a go at Celtic. :agree:

How would you know, unless you were constantly hovering:confused:

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 11:52 AM
JackRegan only comes on here to defend Celtic because he has the typical "everyone is against us" attitude and loves to wallow in being the underdog and oppressed.

It would be nice if we could discuss celtic on here without some twat feeling the need to defend them every 4 seconds.

Well if you really want to discuss Celtic on here, don't you think a Celtic fans opinion is merited, especially when it's required to challenge a lot of the nonsense spouted about them?

What you really meant to say was "I wish we could spout ill-informed bile about Celtic, without an uppity tim setting the record straight about a few things and challenging the more baseless assertions". :agree:

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 11:53 AM
How would you know, unless you were constantly hovering:confused:

I have a look in here about once a week. I have a look at a few other team's sites about the same. None have as much to say about Celtic as here for some reason. :confused:

marinello59
30-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Well if you really want to discuss Celtic on here, don't you think a Celtic fans opinion is merited, especially when it's required to challenge a lot of the nonsense spouted about them?

What you really meant to say was "I wish we could spout ill-informed bile about Celtic, without an uppity tim setting the record straight about a few things and challenging the more baseless assertions". :agree:

No need. Keep that sort of cr@p off of here.

Bad Martini
30-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Quality........now the celtc paranoia has been extended to give good auld Jacky Bhoy a permanent joab, trawling (or trolling :greengrin:) other teams websites to ensure no great travesty is being spouted against glasgaesellick, be it justified or no.

Ye just dinny get the point here mate. The fact is, justified or no, we're happy ripping yer team. We also, of an efternoon, enjoy a good ripping of the huns anaw AND, when time permits, the yams.

Its called "pelters". Ye can maybe polis and stoap it on yer ain celtc sites but yer no likely to achieve that net affect over here so there's nae point in trying.

Bottom line; roond here, folk will rip the auld firm. In fact, due to the general bawbaggeryness of the auld firm, all the non-apologists/sympathisers across Scotland will partake in this activity regularly........its cause we just dinny like the auld firm. Its simple.

If ye's come to the parteeeee wi nae political, religious and racist baggage, we could ensue in a good auld fashioned session of the banterish nature but, ye's dinny dae that so, that's that.

GGTTH. FIRST, TO WEAR THE GREEN.

ENDOF

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 12:15 PM
No need. Keep that sort of cr@p off of here.

Eh? I am a Tim and I am very Uppity. :greengrin

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Quality........now the celtc paranoia has been extended to give good auld Jacky Bhoy a permanent joab, trawling (or trolling :greengrin:) other teams websites to ensure no great travesty is being spouted against glasgaesellick, be it justified or no.

Ye just dinny get the point here mate. The fact is, justified or no, we're happy ripping yer team. We also, of an efternoon, enjoy a good ripping of the huns anaw AND, when time permits, the yams.

Its called "pelters". Ye can maybe polis and stoap it on yer ain celtc sites but yer no likely to achieve that net affect over here so there's nae point in trying.

Bottom line; roond here, folk will rip the auld firm. In fact, due to the general bawbaggeryness of the auld firm, all the non-apologists/sympathisers across Scotland will partake in this activity regularly........its cause we just dinny like the auld firm. Its simple.

If ye's come to the parteeeee wi nae political, religious and racist baggage, we could ensue in a good auld fashioned session of the banterish nature but, ye's dinny dae that so, that's that.

GGTTH. FIRST, TO WEAR THE GREEN.

ENDOF

Good post BM, but I would point out that I do tend to steer clear of teh bits in bold.

God Petrie
30-04-2010, 12:32 PM

Noone wants a Celtic-biased view on a Hibs forum. Piss off to kerrydalestreet or thehuddleboard where you can post essays about che guavara and document every single decision that went for rangers or against celtic.

sahib
30-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Noone wants a Celtic-biased view on a Hibs forum. Piss off to kerrydalestreet or thehuddleboard where you can post essays about che guavara and document every single decision that went for rangers or against celtic.

Got a problem with Che mate?

Phil D. Rolls
30-04-2010, 12:52 PM

Can't you just argue about what he does say, instead of making sweeping statements lke that?

Pretty Boy
30-04-2010, 01:41 PM

You mean the way the official histories of Celtc always seem to spout ill informed nonsense by suffering a collective amnesia when it comes to the role Hibs played in your early days.

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 01:53 PM
You mean the way the official histories of Celtc always seem to spout ill informed nonsense by suffering a collective amnesia when it comes to the role Hibs played in your early days.

I highlight the Official Histories bit as I like many Celtic devotees always regard the Unofficial histories as the best source of what really happened in the early days of Celtic.

That's why I urge as many Celtic fans as possible to read "the Glory and the Dream" by Tom Campbell and Pat Woods. Indeed, I have been very forthright on here with regards Celtic's origins and it's effects on Hibernian. In fact some of the best discussions I've had on here were on that subject.

BTW it's not just the formation of the club where Official Histories of Celtic distort reality, although having said that, recent publications (since the Kelly and White departures) and productions have been a bit more honest.

Suburban Hibby
30-04-2010, 02:05 PM
I highlight the Official Histories bit as I like many Celtic devotees always regard the Unofficial histories as the best source of what really happened in the early days of Celtic.

That's why I urge as many Celtic fans as possible to read "the Glory and the Dream" by Tom Campbell and Pat Woods. Indeed, I have been very forthright on here with regards Celtic's origins and it's effects on Hibernian. In fact some of the best discussions I've had on here were on that subject.

BTW it's not just the formation of the club where Official Histories of Celtic distort reality, although having said that, recent publications (since the Kelly and White departures) and productions have been a bit more honest.

You know why you are still on thie board...............because whenever you start people drop off to sleep halfway through whatever pish you are spouting.
Do one- I am trying to fill my worktime and can not do that by sleeping!

JackRegan
30-04-2010, 02:17 PM
You know why you are still on thie board...............because whenever you start people drop off to sleep halfway through whatever pish you are spouting.
Do one- I am trying to fill my worktime and can not do that by sleeping!

Okay dokey. :rolleyes: