PDA

View Full Version : Yams FJK Doesn't Know

Phil D. Rolls
29-04-2010, 12:27 PM
FJK was asked if Michael Stewart had played his last game for Hearts at a press conference today. He said no-one at Hearts knows the answer to that question.

In that case who does know the answer? I'd have thought the manager of a football club would know whether he was going to select a player from his squad.

What's it all about? Wha's in charge here?

Cropley10
29-04-2010, 01:53 PM
FJK was asked if Michael Stewart had played his last game for Hearts at a press conference today. He said no-one at Hearts knows the answer to that question.

In that case who does know the answer? I'd have thought the manager of a football club would know whether he was going to select a player from his squad.

What's it all about? Wha's in charge here?

78 Comments on the EEN forum and not a dissenting voice on there.

I can think of no other Club who simply ACCEPT every single that happens as being a good thing, whether it be; no new stand, a smaller new stand, world cup stars, or David Witenveen, playing Kingston, not playing Kingston and so on and so on.

As for Mikey - as you say - it's perfectly normal for Hearts management to not know what's going on.

Jack
29-04-2010, 01:55 PM
:dunno:
:dunno::dunno:
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

down-the-slope
29-04-2010, 01:58 PM

Now if you talents - or anyone elses exetended to making that in the shape of a HEART then it would get well used :agree:

erskine-hibby
29-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Neither he should with half his brain blown out.....oops! that was JFK.

lapsedhibee
29-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Neither he should with half his brain blown out.....oops! that was JFK.

:hmmm: Getting confused now. Wasn't there also an FBK involved somewhere - at the apex of a pyramid, or was it sitting atop a grassy knoll? :confused:

Bayern Bru
29-04-2010, 02:50 PM
I believe a KFC was involved, although concerning a Mr Nade. And I don't mean a swap deal to Killie either...

Hibee87
29-04-2010, 02:51 PM
From a hearts fan on another board:

I went up to the training today and when I arrived, Stewart and JJ had a major bust up over something in which JJ shouted at him "You're just a ****ing ********" then Stewart stormed off in a huff with a face like thunder!!!

cwilliamson85
29-04-2010, 02:53 PM

Peevemor
29-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Apparently the yams don't care about the stushie over Kingston's age.

He's "justified and ancient" according to KLF.

erskine-hibby
29-04-2010, 02:56 PM
JFK, KFC, KLF, FJK...It's all soooo confusing:confused:

QED

greenlex
29-04-2010, 03:44 PM
apparently the yams don't care about the stushie over kingston's age.

He's "justified and ancient" according to klf.
pfft!!!

EskbankHibby
29-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Now if you talents - or anyone elses exetended to making that in the shape of a HEART then it would get well used :agree:

Just spent 10 minutes doing that but used 46 :dunno: smilies only to be told on submitting the message that you are only allowed to use 10 per post.

Feel well cheated and there is only one man to blame.

Petrie!!!!!:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr ::grr: (that's 10)

Pedantic_Hibee
29-04-2010, 07:58 PM

Is this a birds-eye view. mid-game, of our players struggling to adapt to Yogi's tactics?

H18sry
29-04-2010, 08:00 PM
JFK, KFC, KLF, FJK...It's all soooo confusing:confused:

QED

LTYF :greengrin

Peevemor
29-04-2010, 08:36 PM
pfft!!!

Silent but violent? :greengrin