PDA

View Full Version : Opening the New East Stand

Jack
28-04-2010, 08:16 AM
Because no-one really knows when the new East Stand will open or what the fixtures are going to be around that time the official opening date/opposition isn’t known – if you know what I mean.

That doesn’t mean to say we shouldn’t prepare. :agree:

I propose as part of the celebrations we all wear morph suits (http://www.morphsuits.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MORPH).
:partyhibb :partyhibb :partyhibb :partyhibb :partyhibb :partyhibb :partyhibb

I’ve seen these priced between £30 and £50. Shop around folks and let us know where the best deal is.

… and anyone thinking of buying one over the summer anyway buy a green one – although an odd smattering of white might be cool. :greengrin

Any other ideas? :cool2:

RIP
28-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Because no-one really knows when the new East Stand will open or what the fixtures are going to be around that time the official opening date/opposition isn’t known – if you know what I mean.

That doesn’t mean to say we shouldn’t prepare. :agree:

I propose as part of the celebrations we all wear morph suits (http://www.morphsuits.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MORPH).
I’ve seen these priced between £30 and £50. Shop around folks and let us know where the best deal is.

… and anyone thinking of buying one over the summer anyway buy a green one – although an odd smattering of white might be cool. :greengrin

Jack my friend it is definitely time to give up all mind-altering substances!!:crazy::LOL:

Peevemor
28-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Bampot! :faf:

matty_f
28-04-2010, 11:36 AM
:agree:

Bayern Bru
28-04-2010, 11:41 AM
:Ummm:

Jack
28-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Awe, come on guys! Where’s your sense of fun? :greengrin

Just think of all the other opportunities you'd get to wear them :faf:

cabbageandribs1875
28-04-2010, 12:10 PM

and he's put it on the main forum tae :bitchy:

bighairyfaeleith
28-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Can I not just wear my mankini?

bubblesmorrison
28-04-2010, 01:27 PM
the fancy dress idea in genral would be a good one i think i have a giant m&m suit and ive only had one chance to wear it :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
28-04-2010, 03:24 PM

Good of you to offer to pay for these. I will try and get the best deal. I wouldn't want to abuse your genorosity! :greengrin

--------
28-04-2010, 03:51 PM

Have you looked around you at your fellow Hibbies, Jack?

Can you imagine Albion Place teeming with emerald green versions of the Michelin man (and the Michelin Woman, for pity's sake)? :cool2:

Beer-bellies, saggy bums, bandy legs, all clad in bright green Lycra?

Be like the Little Shop of Horrors had had a Closing-Down Sale ..... :rolleyes:

:faf:

Eaststand
28-04-2010, 04:09 PM

Or - Hows about we all get dressed up as Munchkins like in the old Jaffa cakes adverts :wink:
Jack, you're obviously some fella, and your post will defo bring a smile to a lot of us today bud :top marks

GGTTH