PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Salfordhibs

cabbage07
27-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Really is pathetic the Admin on this board banning a guy who has is own opinion regarding his football team .
Thats right a hibby and a goodone at that for over 25 years and very friendly with guys who run the Bounce.
Remember this is a messageboard not just a happy clapping board when someone says something and just because its abit negative they shut the thread and ban the guy .
Get a grip BOYS WITH THERE TOYS !
Nothing short of shocking :dummytit:

Cameron1875
27-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Yeah the guy always seemed to come across as someone who had an opinion not just someone that gives a :top marks or just agrees with everything.

Poor show if true.

cabbage07
27-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah the guy always seemed to come across as someone who had an opinion not just someone that gives a :top marks or just agrees with everything.

Poor show if true.

Is true and piss poor at that what did say wrong ? asking a question if a manager will get the bullet after 2 wins in 18 ? :grr:
All this your a yam pish the same culprets all time who come out with it
Great patter:bye:

Mikey
28-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Apologies to SalfordHibs for the ban. His account has been reinstated.

However, for others to suggest that he was removed simply because he criticised the club is wide of the mark. If that was our policy there wouldn't be many left on here :wink:

SalfordHibs
28-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Apologies to SalfordHibs for the ban. His account has been reinstated.

However, for others to suggest that he was removed simply because he criticised the club is wide of the mark. If that was our policy there wouldn't be many left on here :wink:

Cabbage07 / Cameron 1875 :thumbsup:

To suggest i have criticised the club is well off the mark, i was only asking a simple question if Hughes doesn't win another game from the split would he be sacked...IMHO i dont see why that question would make me out to be a yam :jamboak:

The facts are there for anyone to see, i want the best for Hibernian Football Club and under the current management and some of the player staff we wont be taking the club where we should be :agree:

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Cabbage07 / Cameron 1875 :thumbsup:

To suggest i have criticised the club is well off the mark, i was only asking a simple question if Hughes doesn't win another game from the split would he be sacked...IMHO i dont see why that question would make me out to be a yam :jamboak:

The facts are there for anyone to see, i want the best for Hibernian Football Club and under the current management and some of the player staff we wont be taking the club where we should be :agree:

I agree and disagree, the managements fine, but a lot of the players are dross. Yogi needs time to get better in, and the crap out.

marinello59
28-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Salford, I've reopened your original 'So' thread so your point can continue to be discussed there.
I'll close this one seeing as you are back onboard.