PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Hearts in Birmingham

StevieC
27-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Stuck in Birmingham on Saturday and need to find somewhere that is showing the game.

Unfortunately the Birmingham v Burnley game is the Sky Sports featured 12.45 game .. so obviously every pub I have phoned so far (and there have been dozens) is showing the Blues game.

:rolleyes:

Anyone down that way got any suggestions?

lucky
27-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Steve
I watched Scottish football in the jurys inn hotel in broad street when Villa was on. So it might be worth a try

RIP
28-04-2010, 06:32 AM
Stuck in Birmingham on Saturday and need to find somewhere that is showing the game.

Unfortunately the Birmingham v Burnley game is the Sky Sports featured 12.45 game .. so obviously every pub I have phoned so far (and there have been dozens) is showing the Blues game.

:rolleyes:

Anyone down that way got any suggestions?

You working away? I popped over Monday night to wish you a happy birthday but nae car. Also to ask you how you enjoyed Candi Staton - she wis cookin - no? That Mick Talbot canne half put a sound together.

My wife wanted a seat but I got down to the dancefloor near the end for a wee soul shuffle :greengrin

StevieC
28-04-2010, 07:46 AM
You working away? I popped over Monday night to wish you a happy birthday but nae car.

Kinda.
Monday nights I play football down at McDiarmid Park.

Also to ask you how you enjoyed Candi Staton - she wis cookin - no? That Mick Talbot canne half put a sound together.
My wife wanted a seat but I got down to the dancefloor near the end for a wee soul shuffle :greengrin

It was an excellent night, and she was indeed "cookin" (although that could be deemed to be bordering on necrophilia given her age :eek:).

We scooped good seats early doors :wink:
That's not to say we weren't on our feet when it really got going
:partyhibb