PDA

View Full Version : NHC Hamit Altintop

hibeemikey21
27-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Anyone watching the game? I had heard of his name, but didnt know too much about him but I think he has been absolutely brilliant tonight! To any regular German footie viewers, is this a typical performance from him, because if it is, im surprised he isnt targeted by the "bigger" teams

Bayern Bru
27-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Anyone watching the game? I had heard of his name, but didnt know too much about him but I think he has been absolutely brilliant tonight! To any regular German footie viewers, is this a typical performance from him, because if it is, im surprised he isnt targeted by the "bigger" teams

Think he's been attracting interest from the usual EPL suspects, and he's an integral part of the Turkish national team. IIRC was one of the standouts at Euro 2008.

hibeemikey21
27-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Think he's been attracting interest from the usual EPL suspects, and he's an integral part of the Turkish national team. IIRC was one of the standouts at Euro 2008.

Just read that his contract is up in the summer. Surely the offer to trade Bavaria for Leith would be a no-brainer?

P.S. He just missed a complete sitter. Maybe not then.

DC_Hibs
27-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Mostly been a sub since the first few games of season under Van Gaal and was talk of him going to various teams in winter break - his twin is a Schalke forward on loan at Eintracht and talk was of them both being there next season (pipedream).

He will likely have more choices after tonights performance.... if they don't offer an extension.

Hibbie_Cameron
27-04-2010, 09:48 PM
He is one of those players who "always gives 100%" but in one game can look amazing and the next week do nothing of note.

He is certainly better than his brother Halil

Cocaine&Caviar
27-04-2010, 09:49 PM
He is one of those players who "always gives 100%" but in one game can look amazing and the next week do nothing of note.

He is certainly better than his brother Halil

Understatement of the century.

hibeemikey21
06-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Not half bad eh? :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92v1mQgz2Wg

HibeeMcGinn1
06-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Not half bad eh? :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92v1mQgz2Wg

take a boo son :top marks