PDA

View Full Version : Any Trouble After Sundays Game

offshorehibby
27-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Was i pub near the bottom of Leith walk about 8 O'clock after the game. There was a group of about 70/80 Hibs boys going down the way closely followed by a convoy of police vans. This was a good few hours after the game so they've been up to no good some where.

.Sean.
27-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Was i pub near the bottom of Leith walk about 8 O'clock after the game. There was a group of about 70/80 Hibs boys going down the way closely followed by a convoy of police vans. This was a good few hours after the game so they've been up to no good some where.
70/80 Hibs Boys? I very much doubt it.

Dunbar Hibee
27-04-2010, 04:18 PM

Why?:confused:

blueisthecolour
27-04-2010, 04:19 PM
I know Airdrie boys section B I think they call themselfs had a fight with hibs casuals about 2.45 just over the bridge.

.Sean.
27-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Why?:confused:
Because I seriously doubt there are that many left.

Dunbar Hibee
27-04-2010, 04:20 PM
I know Airdrie boys section B I think they call themselfs had a fight with hibs casuals about 2.45 just over the bridge.

A group of skinheaded matchin tracksuit Nazi lookalike mutants? I certainly seen the group I described looking to 'burst some fenians' as they put it.

blueisthecolour
27-04-2010, 04:22 PM
A group of skinheaded matchin tracksuit Nazi lookalike mutants? I certainly seen the group I described looking to 'burst some fenians' as they put it.

TBH don't know what they looked like, someone on my bus seen it

blackpoolhibs
27-04-2010, 04:27 PM

The one licking the window?

.Sean.
27-04-2010, 04:30 PM
The one licking the Buckfast-flavoured window?
Fixed :agree:

1875godsgift
27-04-2010, 04:32 PM
:faf::faf::faf:
Very quick!
Probably the one NOT licking the window.....

The_Sauz
27-04-2010, 04:36 PM

I guess fenian is another word for catholic?
How can you tell what Hibs supporter is a catholic or do they just think every Hibs fan comes from a catholic background :bitchy:

blueisthecolour
27-04-2010, 04:39 PM

No the one with the CHAMPIONS flag:wink:

Dunbar Hibee
27-04-2010, 04:41 PM

:asshole:

MSK
27-04-2010, 04:44 PM
No the one with the CHAMPIONS flag:wink:Your sailing a bit close to the wind now ...fancy going out in style ..?

blackpoolhibs
27-04-2010, 05:03 PM

You lot are all champion window lickers in my book, and you can ram that smiley up yer erse.:bitchy:

offshorehibby
27-04-2010, 05:05 PM

Saw them with my own eyes. Biggest mob i've seen for a while. I was surprised there was such a large mob still out and about that late after the game.

Keith_M
27-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Saw them with my own eyes. Biggest mob i've seen for a while. I was surprised there was such a large mob still out and about that late after the game.

Wasn't Hibs, it was Airdrie. Saw them arrive on a hired coach about 2pm.

Www1875hfc
27-04-2010, 05:16 PM

Shows how much you know then eh.
Wasnt airdrie boys at all, grapes bar loyal seemingly.
Thats from your own buckfast swillin weedgie binliner swallow swallow.

Most of the hibs boys were actually in benidorm so you lot got off lightly.

Ya parraffin lamp.

offshorehibby
27-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Wasn't Hibs, it was Airdrie. Saw them arrive on a hired coach about 2pm.

No defiatly Hibs, noticed a couple of 'these colours don't run' tea shirts. And if it was ardrie i don't think the large police presence would be letting them walk down Leith Walk and along junction st.

Brooster
27-04-2010, 05:36 PM

Hibs easily pull these sort of numbers for big games in Edinburgh Sean. And thats despite 30 top boys being in Benidorm for a stag bash as another poster so rightly informs us.

Mary Hinge
27-04-2010, 05:39 PM

If they were that desperate, they could have started with their own team :agree:

KeithTheHibby
27-04-2010, 07:47 PM
How can you tell what Hibs supporter is a catholic or do they just think every Hibs fan comes from a catholic background :bitchy:

I think you have answered your own question.

HibeeHutch
27-04-2010, 08:04 PM
"Most of the hibs boys were actually in benidorm": classy. :yawn:

cabbageandribs1875
27-04-2010, 08:33 PM

luvin the avatar btw :faf:

they always have done, and always will.....if they want to call me a b*****d can the ignorant bigots at least get my religion right :grr:

whereswallace?
27-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Hibs easily pull these sort of numbers for big games in Edinburgh Sean. And thats despite 30 top boys being in Benidorm for a stag bash as another poster so rightly informs us.

Thats not true,nowhere near 70/80 on sunday,30 tops at any given time during the day/night on Sunday.

givescotlandfreedom
27-04-2010, 08:57 PM

Get back down your drain, Hun.

WHAM
27-04-2010, 10:02 PM

Missed kick-off on sunday coz went to the Albion for a few before the game so woz walking past just as the police vans turned up. Think the hibs boys were pretty outnumbered. Appeared they did alright though considering

blueisthecolour
27-04-2010, 10:26 PM

Ya parraffin lamp.

So is that fact or just seemingly, trust me airdrie boys were there, and they called themselfs section B, I know a few boys on the grapes bus and they were at the game at the time I mentioned.

Fantic
27-04-2010, 10:42 PM
So is that fact or just seemingly, trust me airdrie boys were there, and they called themselfs section B, I know a few boys on the grapes bus and they were at the game at the time I mentioned.

You seem to know an awful lot of 'people'

blueisthecolour
27-04-2010, 11:00 PM
You seem to know an awful lot of 'people'

no more than most, but yes know a few people on the busses from south side of glasgow, im sure you know loads of people also.

DH1875
27-04-2010, 11:26 PM
So what your saying is the huns couldn't take care of business themselves and they had to call in the airdrie mob.

Albanian Hibs
28-04-2010, 02:26 AM

How has this hun clown managed to get to over 1000 posts :bitchy:

Sandy
28-04-2010, 06:13 AM
So what your saying is the huns couldn't take care of business themselves and they had to call in the airdrie mob.

That sounds about right for that load of filth, league cup final 93 (I think) they had to rely on the Chelsea mob to help them out.

andrew70
28-04-2010, 08:13 AM

Don’t really want to get in to this, as don’t think we should be glorifying it on the internet to be honest. However, Airdrie were in town (to help the Huns seeing as they got leathered here in December) and had a fight with about ten hibs boys, most of whom are banned from the ground. The rest of the Hibs Boys were inside the stadium at the time mentioned. Hibs had about 50 boys out on Sunday with thirty, as previously, mentioned away to Benidorm. Wouldn’t be surprised if it all kicked off after the game.

Leith Green
28-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Don’t really want to get in to this, as don’t think we should be glorifying it on the internet to be honest. However, Airdrie were in town (to help the Huns seeing as they got leathered here in December) and had a fight with about ten hibs boys, most of whom are banned from the ground. The rest of the Hibs Boys were inside the stadium at the time mentioned. Hibs had about 50 boys out on Sunday with thirty, as previously, mentioned away to Benidorm. Wouldn’t be surprised if it all kicked off after the game.

Yip, not enough for the huns to have Hearts with them everytime they come to Hibs (few occasions they do) they need another teams boys with them.. Rent a mob Rangers & Hearts, to be fair though that'll be your so called Scottish defence league, dont think a full strength Hibs mob would be running scared of that lot.. And your numbers would seem to be more accurate .. Also the Hun mob were bevvying on the Leith end of Ferry Rd with known Hearts boys in tow, how much further from Easter Rd can you get yet still claim you were in Leith???

Golden Bear
28-04-2010, 08:25 AM
:yawn:

What time is kick off on Saturday?

seanraff07
28-04-2010, 08:28 AM
12:30

andrew70
28-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Yip, not enough for the huns to have Hearts with them everytime they come to Hibs (few occasions they do) they need another teams boys with them.. Rent a mob Rangers & Hearts, to be fair though that'll be your so called Scottish defence league, dont think a full strength Hibs mob would be running scared of that lot.. And your numbers would seem to be more accurate .. Also the Hun mob were bevvying on the Leith end of Ferry Rd with known Hearts boys in tow, how much further from Easter Rd can you get yet still claim you were in Leith???

Aye mate they do it every time and when Hibs go looking, surprise surprise they’ve got a few friends with them. Stand behind them, do all the necessary shouting, big man aggro stuff, but never take them on. Saturday will be the exact same.

Auckland Hibs
28-04-2010, 09:13 AM
:yawn:

What time is kick off on Saturday?

:blah:

I've heard that it might rain on Friday in Edinburgh, do you think there's any chance the game might be postponed?

clerriehibs
28-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Does this "ma gang's bigger than your gang" drivel of a thread have to be given oxygen on Hibs.net?

skipster7
28-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Does this "ma gang's bigger than your gang" drivel of a thread have to be given oxygen on Hibs.net?
:top markswell said but no doubt someone will be along shortly calling you a keyboard hardman and suggesting you should tell these "boys" ? to their face.:paranoid:

Leith Green
28-04-2010, 12:11 PM

Your the one who just posted a reply on this thread..

andudare2
28-04-2010, 03:06 PM

Ya parraffin lamp. your spot on there about benidorm, met up with a few old faces over the week-end, they were on a stag do.

Keith_M
28-04-2010, 04:15 PM
No defiatly Hibs, noticed a couple of 'these colours don't run' tea shirts. And if it was ardrie i don't think the large police presence would be letting them walk down Leith Walk and along junction st.

Sorry, you're probably right.

FWIW, it was definitely Section B in the bus I saw before the game.

.Sean.
28-04-2010, 04:24 PM
''Section B'' have always been mental have they not? I'm sure my Dad mentioned to me one of my his pals was caught up in a bit of a melee through that way in the 80's and was threatened with a machete by a skinhead. If it wasn't Airdrie, it was Motherwell.

Keith_M
28-04-2010, 04:30 PM
''Section B'' have always been mental have they not? I'm sure my Dad mentioned to me one of my his pals was caught up in a bit of a melee through that way in the 80's and was threatened with a machete by a skinhead. If it wasn't Airdrie, it was Motherwell.

Section B existed before the casual era. They started of as a skinhead gang, with far right and loyalist leanings, and they seem to have pretty much reverted back to that again, going by all the baldy *********s I saw :wink:

divot
28-04-2010, 05:14 PM

If it means that your Lacey Turner pic gets given more oxygen on hibs.net, I'm all for it :)

SalfordHibs
29-04-2010, 12:28 PM
your spot on there about benidorm, met up with a few old faces over the week-end, they were on a stag do.

I heard there was alot of old faces at Benidorm for a stag do, also got told that arround 50 Hibs got to the location where Rangers were drinking to find the pub empty.

In regards to Airdrie i beleive it was a Rangers supporters bus from Airdrie that had neds on it that were fighting on the bridge with some younger Hibs, no Section B were involved.

blueisthecolour
29-04-2010, 10:04 PM
I heard there was alot of old faces at Benidorm for a stag do, also got told that arround 50 Hibs got to the location where Rangers were drinking to find the pub empty.

In regards to Airdrie i beleive it was a Rangers supporters bus from Airdrie that had neds on it that were fighting on the bridge with some younger Hibs, no Section B were involved.

If this was about 10 mins after K/O it was section B

Leith Green
30-04-2010, 08:21 AM

So were Airdrie playing Meadowbank Thistle, or am I missing something?? :confused:

SalfordHibs
30-04-2010, 09:37 AM

This has came from someone that was present, no Section B mate, seems your trying to takeaway the fact that it was der Hun neds :agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
30-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Because I seriously doubt there are that many left.

they took 150 to Bolton last summer :agree:

SalfordHibs
30-04-2010, 09:46 AM
they took 150 to Bolton last summer :agree:

Try 200 plus i seen them...all older faces that dont bother anymore.