PDA

View Full Version : flashforward

Scooter
27-04-2010, 01:46 PM
anyone watch this.

how good is it:thumbsup: im glad ive got something to replace lost:thumbsup:

Future17
27-04-2010, 02:31 PM
I think it's terrible mate. Watched the first 7 but stopped now as it was getting so bad!

Loads of basic errors in production (surprising for NBC - or is it ABC - as their stuff is usually top notch) and I'm all for the suspension of disbelief - how can you watch something about a worldwide blackout if you're not prepared to accept some nonsense - but it's amazing that Fiennes' character could even get a job as a police officer, never mind an FBI agent and never mind an FBI agent in charge of "the most important investigation in the world ever".

All that without getting started on the acting - primarily Fiennes.

Rant over. :greengrin

Scooter
27-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I think it's terrible mate. Watched the first 7 but stopped now as it was getting so bad!

Loads of basic errors in production (surprising for NBC - or is it ABC - as their stuff is usually top notch) and I'm all for the suspension of disbelief - how can you watch something about a worldwide blackout if you're not prepared to accept some nonsense - but it's amazing that Fiennes' character could even get a job as a police officer, never mind an FBI agent and never mind an FBI agent in charge of "the most important investigation in the world ever".

All that without getting started on the acting - primarily Fiennes.

Rant over. :greengrin

some people just go to far

ITS A BLOODY TV PROGRAM :grr::greengrin

Wilson
27-04-2010, 04:03 PM
I watched it up until the mid-season interval. It hadn't quite done enough to have me 'hooked' so I haven't looked back in. It was watchable enough. Nothing special IMO.

stevensons-fan
27-04-2010, 05:06 PM
anyone watch this.

how good is it:thumbsup: im glad ive got something to replace lost:thumbsup:

I think its absolutely brilliant! Its got me hooked! :thumbsup:

Baw Baggio
27-04-2010, 06:27 PM
I watched it up until the mid-season interval. It hadn't quite done enough to have me 'hooked' so I haven't looked back in. It was watchable enough. Nothing special IMO.

It's been a lot better since the mid-season break. Before that - the first 2 episodes were good, the rest mediocre

Marty-Hibee
27-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Sorry to burst the bubble, but I've heard that the Americans haven't taken to it at all, averaging at something around 8 million viewers, and will be getting axed after the first season, therefore finishing pretty much at the same time as lost!

Only what I've heard though!

Danderhall Hibs
28-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Sorry to burst the bubble, but I've heard that the Americans haven't taken to it at all, averaging at something around 8 million viewers, and will be getting axed after the first season, therefore finishing pretty much at the same time as lost!

Only what I've heard though!

Good. I quite like it but I can't stand it when they spin something out. Hopefully they catch the baddies and it ends - no cliff-hangers or that.

How they managed to spin out folk being stranded on a desert island to 5 series I'll never know.

Steve-O
28-04-2010, 07:46 AM
I thought it sounded like an interesting premise, but got bored after about the third episode. It got soooo repetitive going over the SAME stuff over and over again, I couldn't take it any more.

MyJo
28-04-2010, 12:44 PM
I've enjoyed Flashforward :agree:

Not the best show i've ever watched i'll admit and i found myself getting a bit bored before the mid-season break but since its come back its been good.

I would highly recommend Fringe on Sky1 as well :thumbsup: