PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for derby? :)

JennaFletcher
27-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Hi everyone

Does anyone know how many derby tickets are left? I'm going to go tomorrow lunch time to purchase a ticket, name is on the database so no problems there. Just wanting to check that they're not gone already and I've not missed something :agree:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Darth Hibbie
27-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Just had a look online looks like there is limited availability for most of the blocks in all stands only a handful sold out so far.

JennaFletcher
27-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Just had a look online looks like there is limited availability for most of the blocks in all stands only a handful sold out so far.

Not really fussed about where we are sitting as long as we get to go :agree: If it's risky though I might just phone up and order? but that would be losing out on £3 for the booking fee - means that we won't be able to buy over priced and under cooked chips at the game :greengrin

EH6 Hibby
27-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Does anyone know if the Yams have sold out their allocation yet? I've not read anything about it so I'm assuming they've not, pretty poor if they can't sell 773 tickets. :rolleyes:

bighairyfaeleith
27-04-2010, 01:04 PM
South upper only has limted availability in the far right corner as of yesterday afternoon. Never looked at the rest. Unfortunately i won't be close enough to grab a yam:grr:

bighairyfaeleith
27-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Does anyone know if the Yams have sold out their allocation yet? I've not read anything about it so I'm assuming they've not, pretty poor if they can't sell 773 tickets. :rolleyes:

big teams don't sell out there allocation prior to the games, they just tipex the figures in later. saves on administration costs apparently:greengrin

K.Marx
27-04-2010, 01:10 PM

They actually ended up getting an allocation of 1,400 odd, same as the huns. Quick scan on keekback and theres a link to the official site saying theres only 80 odd tickets left or something. Should be a crackin atmosphere (hopefully) :agree:

Andy74
27-04-2010, 01:11 PM
What's the view like from the new balcony where the East used to be? :greengrin

JennaFletcher
27-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Just got two tickets over the phone for North lower, block 17. We were told the only available seats in the West or South was in the corner so wouldn't really be the best view! Will be able to see the Yams from these seats but luckily we won't have to smell them :wink:

Mon Dieu4
27-04-2010, 01:14 PM

They are sold out Ive sold mine to a Yam for £100 :faf:

JennaFletcher
27-04-2010, 01:18 PM

What seat was that then? :wink:

California-Hibs
27-04-2010, 04:04 PM

:fishin:

oconnors_strip
27-04-2010, 08:00 PM
They actually ended up getting an allocation of 1,400 odd, same as the huns. Quick scan on keekback and theres a link to the official site saying theres only 80 odd tickets left or something. Should be a crackin atmosphere (hopefully) :agree:

hearts have sold all their tickets, 3 people at my work are missing their 1st derby in over 10 years cause they couldnt get one. hopefully they wont be missing much from the ****bos:greengrin

Jaz
30-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Anyone know if we've "sold all our tickets"?

Poor show if not like.

Must be what?........only 12,000 to sell?

bandylegs_jLeighton
01-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Its not sold out yet. Got mine this morning. 2 front rows in Famous Five, West lower, and back row of the South still available. I'd imagine come kick off it will be there or thereabouts.