PDA

View Full Version : Away Subs

Hibee87
26-04-2010, 12:43 PM
why are the allowed to warm up infront of the hibs fans? i sit in the second row and every game i have sat there they have caused a reaction by fans in the stand smiling or clapping over celebrating goals etc why dont the police or whoever is in charge tell them to move over infornt of there fans :confused: they also obstruct my view. i can just imagine what will happen next week if say mikey stewart or someone is warming up infornt of us it seems a needless situation which could cause a bit of trouble

Mon Dieu4
26-04-2010, 12:57 PM
why are the allowed to warm up infront of the hibs fans? i sit in the second row and every game i have sat there they have caused a reaction by fans in the stand smiling or clapping over celebrating goals etc why dont the police or whoever is in charge tell them to move over infornt of there fans :confused: they also obstruct my view. i can just imagine what will happen next week if say mikey stewart or someone is warming up infornt of us it seems a needless situation which could cause a bit of trouble

Thats actually the one thing about being in the South im enjoying :faf:

Frazerbob
26-04-2010, 12:59 PM

We really are an easily offended, delicate bunch these days!

From my seat in the South Upper it seemed they were getting a fair amount of stick from the Hibs fans as soon as they reared their ugly heads.

Hibee87
26-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Thats actually the one thing about being in the South im enjoying :faf:

aye but i canny see :faf:

Hibee87
26-04-2010, 01:15 PM
We really are an easily offended, delicate bunch these days!

From my seat in the South Upper it seemed they were getting a fair amount of stick from the Hibs fans as soon as they reared their ugly heads.

can i add it doesnt offend me and i dont shout abuse or anything i was just wondering why they warm up there every week when clearly some fans get riled up and abuse them surely to avoid any incidents happen the match organsier would tell them to move an extra 12 yards along no?

Mon Dieu4
26-04-2010, 01:15 PM
aye but i canny see :faf:

Aye because Boyd is a fat jakey :wink:

Hibee87
26-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Aye because Boyd is a fat jakey :wink:

and what about sandaza the other week? someone think of the children his coupon is liable to give them nightmares for life

hibee_girl
26-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Novo obviously decided that warming up in front of our fans wasn't the best idea, he went straight along to warm up in front of the Rangers section :greengrin