PDA

View Full Version : Lafferty's goal celebration

The Sea-gull
26-04-2010, 10:58 AM
What does that refer to?

Looked like some sort of robot dance and then mimicks opening a drink?

He seems to make sure none of his team mates jump on him so that he can do it and everyone can see it.

Did it against Hearts the other week too.

As an aside, can't remember a more universally hated player to have played in Scottish football.

At least the likes of Lennon gain respect from some quarters.

dangermouse
26-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Happened right in front of me. I was tempted to leave my seat, run down the steps, vault the wall and deck the lanky son-of-a-b1tch.

Why was he not booked for it? Any Hibs player doing that in front of the opposition support would have been booked.

JimBHibees
26-04-2010, 11:01 AM
What does that refer to?

He seems to make sure none of his team mates jump on him so that he can do it and everyone can see it.

As an aside, can't remember a more universally hated player to have played in Scottish football.

He is much better at his celebration than he is football. A truly average player £3m for him jeezo. Fletch is 10 times the player he is.

The_Sauz
26-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Does it right in front of the Hibs fans.....no booking:grr:

Big Frank
26-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Who cares?

As far as I'm concerned, it just made him look like a fanny. Like a **** Peter Crouch.

Mullett heeded welt.

1875godsgift
26-04-2010, 11:10 AM
I hate that horrible excuse of a man! Biggest ****bag cheat in football.
Hopefully this is what he will be best remembered for.....

http://footballblips.dailyradar.com/video/kyle_lafferty_vs_charlie_mulgrew_rangers_headbutt/ (http://footballblips.dailyradar.com/video/kyle_lafferty_vs_charlie_mulgrew_rangers_headbutt/)

Billychaotic182
26-04-2010, 11:40 AM
join lol

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=367928295422&ref=ts

Bad Martini
26-04-2010, 11:47 AM
What he was saying is something along the lines of drinking buckie whilst eating a rat of an afternoon is a fine vintage pastime to be enjoyed and savoured down Govan way...something of a ritualistic tribal call to the masses.

Unfortunately, the glakit, dyslexic tosser forgot what direction he was facing and us non-Huns don't care for such weej tastes...

Bawbag. Should've been carded for it anaw.

ENDOF

Billychaotic182
26-04-2010, 11:50 AM
What he was saying is something along the lines of drinking buckie whilst eating a rat of an afternoon is a fine vintage pastime to be enjoyed and savoured down Govan way...something of a ritualistic tribal call to the masses.

Unfortunately, the glakit, dyslexic tosser forgot what direction he was facing and us non-Huns don't care for such weej tastes...

Bawbag. Should've been carded for it anaw.

ENDOF

watch it :devil:

Bad Martini
26-04-2010, 11:53 AM
watch it :devil:

OK, if I just call him a stupid hun bassa, will that dae :devil:

I take it back, and offer unto thee:

Unfortunately, the glakit, hun bassa forgot what direction he was facing and us non-Huns don't care for such weej tastes...

:greengrin

HibeeDaz6270
26-04-2010, 12:16 PM
He is much better at his celebration than he is football. A truly average player £3m for him jeezo. Fletch is 10 times the player he is.
do you think? I think he seems a decent player. He done exactly what we lacked the full game, he got his head down and ran at players. He seems to have a fair bit of pace when he gets going.

Hibs held the ball well yesterday but we did absolutely nothing with it. It is a dream for a defence if you play the way hibs do. Constantly passing the ball around infront of them. We desperately need a few players who can create something, and also who can simply get there head down and try take a player on. As a defender, the worst thing to come up against is a player who runs at you with the ball.

ekhibee
26-04-2010, 12:29 PM
do you think? I think he seems a decent player. He done exactly what we lacked the full game, he got his head down and ran at players. He seems to have a fair bit of pace when he gets going.

Hibs held the ball well yesterday but we did absolutely nothing with it. It is a dream for a defence if you play the way hibs do. Constantly passing the ball around infront of them. We desperately need a few players who can create something, and also who can simply get there head down and try take a player on. As a defender, the worst thing to come up against is a player who runs at you with the ball.
Some good points that I definitely agree with, but I do think that yesterday we made very average players like Lafferty look good.

JimBHibees
26-04-2010, 12:37 PM

A hard worker with no talent, No.

HibeeDaz6270
26-04-2010, 12:41 PM
A hard worker with no talent, No.
all about opinions. I hate the boy, but think hes a good player. He also took his goal well.

zlatan
26-04-2010, 12:45 PM
I think it's a film or TV reference, I watched something shortly after he done it the first time where some big lanky gimp in it done a similar dance. Someone must have pointed out to Lafferty they looked similar.

Has annoyed me for a while now what it was I seen it on.

JimBHibees
26-04-2010, 12:58 PM
all about opinions. I hate the boy, but think hes a good player. He also took his goal well.

Thats the only shot he has hit this season which has gone anywhere near where he meant it to go. His shot in the second half which went out for a throw was nearer normal service. :greengrin

Jim44
26-04-2010, 01:02 PM
As I said in another thread, you would have to be mentally deficient to make a fool of yourself like that in front of thousands of onlookers. So in reality the poor guy should be pitied rather than shouted down.

greenlex
26-04-2010, 01:15 PM
He never got booked cos he celebratedin front of the Hun fans. Fact.

Ritchie
26-04-2010, 01:15 PM

he should never have had the chance to shoot.... should have been dealt with by our defence!!

dodgy defending!! :grr:

Hibee_Dave
26-04-2010, 01:57 PM
He's a mind cripple and I really can't stand him! :grr:

Not only has he tried to rip off Crouch's trademark physique, he's now stealing his moves!

Still, he hasthe last laugh as he swans around in Bentleys, has a big house and a real keeper of a missus.....lovely lad!

hibsbollah
26-04-2010, 02:01 PM
What does that refer to?

It made Peter Crouchs celebration seem cool and sophisticated.
He's a cock of a man.

AugustaHibs
26-04-2010, 04:52 PM
he should never have had the chance to shoot.... should have been dealt with by our defence!!
Hoggy defending!! :grr:
Fixed

lyonhibs
26-04-2010, 05:13 PM
The fact that we have - twice - made Kyle Lafferty look like a football player should be eternal blots against the team's collective copybook.

He is absolutely *****e - all opposing teams need to do is plant some tall acacia trees near the touch line and the bandy legged ****** will think he's back home on the plains of the savannah, and be too distracted eating the choicest leaves off the top branches to bother pretending he's a football player.

Dalianwanda
26-04-2010, 05:17 PM
I think it's a film or TV reference, I watched something shortly after he done it the first time where some big lanky gimp in it done a similar dance. Someone must have pointed out to Lafferty they looked similar.

Has annoyed me for a while now what it was I seen it on.

The Inbetweeners?

.Sean.
26-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Lafferty is a complete and utter fanny, and he's got a pus i'd never tire of punching. In actual fact i'd probably pay for the privelage of smacking him. Utter bawbag of a man. Skinny ****, too. That celebration of his is quite simply laughable. What a fud.

Geo_1875
26-04-2010, 05:25 PM

It's easy to look good while running at defences when you're allowed to push and pull players and to swing arms across them without being penalised then throw yourself to the ground whenever anybody gets within tackling distance. The guys a reasonably fit jakebag who wouldn't last 10 minutes if he was anywhere else but the huns. Total scrote

HibbiesandtheBaddies
26-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Who cares?

As far as I'm concerned, it just made him look like a fanny. Like a **** Peter Crouch.

Mullett heeded welt.

Thats a good chant for next season

***** Peter Crouch, you're just a ***** Peter Crouch.... :greengrin

Spike Mandela
26-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Happened right in front of me. I was tempted to leave my seat, run down the steps, vault the wall and deck the lanky son-of-a-b1tch.

Why was he not booked for it? Any Hibs player doing that in front of the opposition support would have been booked.

Can't support that kind of behaviour but what I wouldn't have given for a well aimed pie to come out the crowd at that point and hit him in the mush!!

The things dreams are made of.:rolleyes:

CRAZYHIBBY
26-04-2010, 06:01 PM
He was saying..... If anybodys going to CC Blooms then drinks are on me

yekimevol
26-04-2010, 06:06 PM
my only question is where was the booking !!! willan collun should be shot from his performance. no booking for celebration, two pen asked for none giving. hand ball at decos free kick and im convinced that thomo should have been sent off for a second booking on several times !!

:grr::devil::grr:

Biggie
26-04-2010, 06:10 PM
He's a grade a.....and makes Davie "the elephant man" Dodds look like Tom Cruise.

Nando™
26-04-2010, 06:26 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=117750108244990 (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#%21/group.php?gid=117750108244990)

basehibby
26-04-2010, 06:40 PM
What does that refer to?

Thought it was actually a kak handed attempt at C3PO out of star wars downing a shot of Tequila - otherwise indistinguishable from a portrait of a deranged *rsehole

matty_f
27-04-2010, 01:45 AM
He does the dance for the benefit of anyone who hasn't seen him play or hasn't heard of him before. He scores the goal, and people mistakenly think he's alright. Then he does the dance, so that everyone can be sure he's a ******.

Why does Kyle Lafferty smell? So even blind folk can hate him.

maturehibby
27-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Can't support that kind of behaviour but what I wouldn't have given for a well aimed pie to come out the crowd at that point and hit him in the mush!!

He didnt get hit with a pie but was hit by a cake I think - a Fairy cake

Hibernia Na Eir
27-04-2010, 12:26 PM
an expensive singing with a terrible goals/game ratio, a class singing and worthy of the Huns collapse into Lloyds group :greengrin

gaun do that pathetic dance ya useless lanky dud

Phil D. Rolls
27-04-2010, 12:33 PM
It's threads like this that make you proud to be Scottish.

tamig
27-04-2010, 02:16 PM

...Eveybody needs love and adventure...:singing: :wink:

zlatan
27-04-2010, 02:20 PM
The Inbetweeners?

That's the one. Neil done it during the caravan episode.

Phil D. Rolls
27-04-2010, 02:24 PM
...Eveybody needs love and adventure...:singing: :wink:

These are the things that dreams are made of.

Or nightmares.

seanraff07
27-04-2010, 09:17 PM
That's the one. Neil done it during the caravan episode.

Haha that's a great programme, would've been scary if Justin Timberlake - Sexyback came on when he celebrated, on the other hand, Lafferty's a lanky prick.:grr:

Framie
27-04-2010, 09:26 PM
this celebration is called your havin a Girafferty:wink:

ArabHibee
27-04-2010, 09:37 PM
He's a mind cripple and I really can't stand him! :grr:

Not only has he tried to rip off Crouch's trademark physique, he's now stealing his moves!

Still, he hasthe last laugh as he swans around in Bentleys, has a big house and a real keeper of a missus.....lovely lad!

Feel sorry for her then, coz he's always trying to score with the birds when Rankgers are playing away from home.