PDA

View Full Version : Hibs in Brasil....

CropleyWasGod
25-04-2010, 09:46 PM
I am just back from an (extended) trip to Brazil, during which I had a few reminders of the Hibs.

I took in a game at the Maracana, Fluminense against Macae. When I arrived in the stadium, there was a band of guys in green, and another in maroon. Easy decision to make, I thought....

Until Fluminense ran on in green and maroon stripes. I mean, WTF?? Don't FIFA have a rulling again that sort of thing? :grr:

A couple of signs made me laugh. In Brasilia, the buses have the words "Rod P. Piloto" on them. Is there no end to the man's talents?

And one can buy a Yoggi Waffle in Rio....

As for this.....

wpj
26-04-2010, 04:52 PM
I am just back from an (extended) trip to Brazil, during which I had a few reminders of the Hibs.

I took in a game at the Maracana, Fluminense against Macae. When I arrived in the stadium, there was a band of guys in green, and another in maroon. Easy decision to make, I thought....

Until Fluminense ran on in green and maroon stripes. I mean, WTF?? Don't FIFA have a rulling again that sort of thing? :grr:

A couple of signs made me laugh. In Brasilia, the buses have the words "Rod P. Piloto" on them. Is there no end to the man's talents?

And one can buy a Yoggi Waffle in Rio....

As for this.....

Does that look good on the menu but fails to satisfy and ultimately gets stuck in the throat and leaves a bad taste in the mouth?

jokin....