PDA

View Full Version : 2 wins in 15 games

lucky
25-04-2010, 09:43 PM
We are on the worst run in the league yet we sit 6 points clear of them. We have lost to either of the ugly sisters by 1 goal in our last two games. We have midfield which is short on skill, heart and height. A manager who sticks to plan A and has no plan B. So why am I feeling confident that we will win next week against them?

Simples-- We are Hibernian FC. When no expects we deliver and when people expect we fail. This what being a Hibs fan is all about. Its a massive roller coaster but at the moment we are on the down slope but we will rise again.

or am I just a wishful thinker?:hmmm:

noseyhibby
25-04-2010, 09:48 PM
How about 10 DEFEATS in 15 games!:bitchy:
A shocking sequence of results.
Without doubt relegation form.

murray26
25-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Not sure how Yogi could stand another 3 defeats.

Sir David Gray
25-04-2010, 10:52 PM
We are on the worst run in the league yet we sit 6 points clear of them. We have lost to either of the ugly sisters by 1 goal in our last two games. We have midfield which is short on skill, heart and height. A manager who sticks to plan A and has no plan B. So why am I feeling confident that we will win next week against them?

Simples-- We are Hibernian FC. When no expects we deliver and when people expect we fail. This what being a Hibs fan is all about. Its a massive roller coaster but at the moment we are on the down slope but we will rise again.

or am I just a wishful thinker?:hmmm:

Maybe we need to play this during games from now on then. :greengrin

YouTube - Plan B - She Said | Out now on iTunes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQjh9H-ymK4)

Aldo
26-04-2010, 09:00 AM
I have a confession to make...I went into ladbrokes a few weeks ago (before the split) and asked the odds on Hibs not winning another game this season.

They couldnt give me an answer straight away and asked me to go back the following day. I didnt go back but to be honest

Are we going to win another game this season?????

HFC 0-7
26-04-2010, 09:30 AM
If you look at the current form stats where you look at the last 6 games, Hibs are joint bottom with 3 points from the last 6 and have conceeded the most goals with 14! The team joint bottonm with us is Kilmarnock who I think are theteam we beat.

For anyone interested the stats are here: -

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=home_statistics (http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=home_statistics)

mcfly
26-04-2010, 09:15 PM
its not good enough yet yogi still trots out the same stuff week in, week out.

we are so lucky we did so well early on otherwise we'd be toiling.

i really hope we have a big clearout but i have my doubts.

who is out of contract??? and who do you wish we'd sign.

id hope for mulgrew of aberdeen and duberry st johnstone

basehibby
27-04-2010, 10:06 AM
its not good enough yet yogi still trots out the same stuff week in, week out.

we are so lucky we did so well early on otherwise we'd be toiling.

i really hope we have a big clearout but i have my doubts.

who is out of contract??? and who do you wish we'd sign.

id hope for mulgrew of aberdeen and duberry st johnstone

That's an unfair assertion to make - if it's true we were lucky early season then it's also true we've been UNlucky on occasion during the terrible run we've seen over the last two months - certainly I think we were unlucky not to take something off the OF in the last two games and were unlucky to lose in the manner we did at Fir Park a while back.
As is often said these things tend to even themselves out over a season - so lets not just ignore one side of it to make things seem even worse than they are.
PS - agree that Duberry would be an excelent signing - not sure about Mulgrew though as I don't see LB as a priority.

HibbyAndy
27-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Calm the beans troops. The Yams are gonna get skelped this week.

Keep the faith

:aok: