PDA

View Full Version : snails

Allant1981
25-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Do we have the slowest players in the SPL, i honestly cant believe they couldnt beat weir and mcculloch for pace today. I reckon i could run backwards faster than davie weir. Looked like the only way we were going to beat rangers today was a ball over the top but stokes is never going to win a race against anyone. Hopefully yogi brings in some cracking players next year with a bit of pace to help out the like of stokes and riordan(if they are still here)

RickyS
25-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Do we have the slowest players in the SPL, i honestly cant believe they couldnt beat weir and mcculloch for pace today. I reckon i could run backwards faster than davie weir. Looked like the only way we were going to beat rangers today was a ball over the top but stokes is never going to win a race against anyone. Hopefully yogi brings in some cracking players next year with a bit of pace to help out the like of stokes and riordan(if they are still here)

I was surprise when McCormack really toiled in a race with Lafferty

Thecat23
25-04-2010, 05:14 PM

:faf::faf:

Cocaine&Caviar
25-04-2010, 05:14 PM

We have Wotherspoon and Galbriath, IMO if these two played wide in a 442 over the last 13 games we would still be challenging for 3rd.

Allant1981
25-04-2010, 05:20 PM
We have Wotherspoon and Galbriath, IMO if these two played wide in a 442 over the last 13 games we would still be challenging for 3rd.

id like to see them both playing there for the run in but wotherspoon is miles better than mccormack at full back so i reckon he might get punted back there for the derby.

snooky
25-04-2010, 05:20 PM
I was surprise when McCormack really toiled in a race with Lafferty

It looked to me like McCormack was pulling a milk float.

At this level a yard is everything. Here lies our problem.

RickyS
25-04-2010, 05:24 PM
It looked to me like McCormack was pulling a milk float.

At this level a yard is everything. Here lies our problem.
:faf: