PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere

madgoalie87
25-04-2010, 04:34 PM
To all the people who say the team need to perform for there to be an atmosphere, , ,they dont!
Today the team were mince.the ref was a cheat and their support were sc.um, but I actually found the atmosphere in the south upper a lot better., ok it wasnt a great day at the office but hey you dont seriously think supporting hibs is gona be an easy ride? Im not an uber fan whos havin a go at people who dont sing,im just saying to the people that do that we dont just have to do it when we are wining,that atittude Is why I hate the old firm so much!

K.Marx
25-04-2010, 04:37 PM
To all the people who say the team need to perform for there to be an atmosphere, , ,they dont!
Today the team were mince.the ref was a cheat and their support were sc.um, but I actually found the atmosphere in the south upper a lot better., ok it wasnt a great day at the office but hey you dont seriously think supporting hibs is gona be an easy ride? Im not an uber fan whos havin a go at people who dont sing,im just saying to the people that do that we dont just have to do it when we are wining,that atittude Is why I hate the old firm so much!

Thought the atmosphere in the south upper was pretty good throughout the first half...Died a bit in the second but stil an improvement!

Thomson1875
25-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Thought the atmosphere in the south upper was pretty good throughout the first half...Died a bit in the second but thats understandable considering there was nothing on offer to get the fans going.

Thought it was a good atmosphere today, Upper is certainly were all the singing starts. I sang most of the game in the lower at the back.

when the huns got kicked out the lower and everyone sang we are was class.

seanraff07
25-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Very good atmosphere today in the upper, lets make it that little bit noisier on Saturday though.

bighairyfaeleith
26-04-2010, 06:27 AM
Very good atmosphere today in the upper, lets make it that little bit noisier on Saturday though.

Going to be interesting on saturday with us that close to the yams. If we **** them it will be the best game ever, but.....

basehibby
26-04-2010, 07:02 AM

:top marksIt exasperates me how after even a short run of decent form, many home fans seem to switch into complacent mode whereby they sit back waiting to be entertained rather than back the team vocally - always usually happens vs the "smaller" teams, who we all of a sudden apparently have a divine right to be horsing by a barrowload.
Thankfully this is never usually a problem at derbies though so expect a vibrant atmosphere next weekend.

RIP
26-04-2010, 02:41 PM
To be honest there doesn't have to be a dependency between success on the park and the amount of vocal support.

On the other hand if we have a vocal support we just might be more successful on the park.

Anyone else remember the sarcastic chant - "You only sing when your winning"?

RoYO!
26-04-2010, 03:18 PM
I think the alan mcgegor feelings were made clear :D

I enjoyed looking across and seeing they had no real
response to that one :)

HFC 0-7
26-04-2010, 03:30 PM
I thought that the fact there was more effort from the team added to the fact that the vermin were sitting very close was all that was needed to create atmosphere.

.Sean.
26-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Strange atmosphere after they scored. I along with numerous others immediately stood up in search of the Huns. There was loads of them and I believe they got found out. I'm heard there was a fud in the black seats in the West Lower giving it laldy and deservedly got leathered? Certainly went mental for a bit with folk looking for Huns.