PDA

View Full Version : McCormack's front teeth?

RMG_82
25-04-2010, 02:54 PM
where are they?:confused:

Chuckie
25-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Probably still on the pitch at New Douglas Park...

Liam89
25-04-2010, 03:31 PM
I asked this in the match thread, never got an answer. :cool2:

HenryMonk
25-04-2010, 03:38 PM
I asked this in the match thread, never got an answer. :cool2:

there sitting in his locker in changing room, nah joking aside he lost them a few years back whilst on holiday and belive this or not it wasnt fighting. his girlfriend at time jokingly hit the bottom of his beer bottle whislt he went to take a drink from it, which split his 2 front teeth so he had them removed. he cant wear faulsers during game.

hope this answers your question:wink:

blackpoolhibs
25-04-2010, 03:40 PM
I'd rather his front teeth played, and the rest of him were left in the locker.

HenryMonk
25-04-2010, 03:43 PM
I'd rather his front teeth played, and the rest of him were left in the locker.

not just him but few should be left in locker room,

blackpoolhibs
25-04-2010, 03:46 PM
not just him but few should be left in locker room,

:agree: At least 5 more.

RMG_82
25-04-2010, 03:52 PM
there sitting in his locker in changing room, nah joking aside he lost them a few years back whilst on holiday and belive this or not it wasnt fighting. his girlfriend at time jokingly hit the bottom of his beer bottle whislt he went to take a drink from it, which split his 2 front teeth so he had them removed. he cant wear faulsers during game.

hope this answers your question:wink:

classy burd. i hope he got her telt

Andy74
25-04-2010, 04:16 PM
I am more concerned about where his ability is? Celtic really wanted him? For what?

Hibby Bairn
25-04-2010, 04:18 PM
He can leave them next year in the Partick Thistle dressing room because he is nowhere good enough for the SPL.

jae
25-04-2010, 04:21 PM
I am more concerned about where his ability is? Celtic really wanted him? For what?

Centre Half maybe :dunno:

Ronaldo9
25-04-2010, 05:09 PM
He can leave them next year in the Partick Thistle dressing room because he is nowhere good enough for the SPL.

You're a tit! There were numerous others who were just as bad if not worse! Rankin, Cregg, McBride, Hogg, Stokes, Wotherspoon!

Hibby Bairn
25-04-2010, 05:23 PM
You're a tit! There were numerous others who were just as bad if not worse! Rankin, Cregg, McBride, Hogg, Stokes, Wotherspoon!

:bye:

Not arguing with you re most of these you quote. But the thread was about McCormack and imo he will be playing 1st or 2nd division football quicker than you can floss your teeth.

The worst part about him was when he was off the ball. Hiding where no one could legitimately pass to him.

bawheid
25-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Will judge him when I see him in his proper position. Maybe a half season on loan to a 1st division side would do him some good.

Hanlon looks a million times better playing in his own position than when he was at left back.

The hiding is not good, but he's obviously lacking confidence.

Wotherspiniesta
25-04-2010, 05:26 PM

:faf:
Are you seriously suggesting that McBride was as bad/worse than McCormack today?

Seriously?

Dashing Bob S
25-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Will judge him when I see him in his proper position. Maybe a half season on loan to a 1st division side would do him some good.

Hanlon looks a million times better playing in his own position than when he was at left back.

The hiding is not good, but he's obviously lacking confidence.

I don't think D McC has been given a fair crack of the whip at all at ER. He's a centre back, and is being played at RB, and we've never seen him given an extended run in his proper position. As you say, then's the time to judge him.

It seems to be a thing of Yogi's: throw people into the problem RB slot and see how they shape up. That God Zemmama got that injury, or DW's confdence would have been destroyed.

Wotherspiniesta
25-04-2010, 05:55 PM
For people saying that McCormack is out of position and should be played at centre back........ He never won a header all day, got beat in the air on 3 occasions by that midget Naismith and was done for pace and strength by Kyle Lafferty. I'd worry more about him being at centre back!

Hiber-nation
25-04-2010, 06:40 PM
For people saying that McCormack is out of position and should be played at centre back........ He never won a header all day, got beat in the air on 3 occasions by that midget Naismith and was done for pace and strength by Kyle Lafferty. I'd worry more about him being at centre back!

:agree:

Eaxctly. He's simply no good in the air, far too easly shrugged off the ball and has no pace. Shame but nowhere near good enough and can't see any prospect of improvement.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-04-2010, 06:47 PM
McCormack simply isn't good enough.

Regardless of whether he's at right back, centre back or left back, he's a defender and a defender should be able to defend no matter which position he's deployed in.

The laddie can't defend, he's awful positionally and generally hangs around the periphery of the action as if to say "I'm here, but I swear I'll sh*te my breeks if you pass the ball to me".

Harsh I know as he's a youngster, but it's the truth.

mcfly
25-04-2010, 06:49 PM
this guy has got to go.........1st division player at best.

we need a mass clearout.....get it sorted Yogi

Brooster
25-04-2010, 06:53 PM
His lack of professionalism is beggining to show, the fact that he continues to go out on the bevvy despite telling us he has changed his ways is holding him back. He looked the slowest player on the park today by a mile - not nearly as fit as he should be.

Alfred E Newman
25-04-2010, 06:55 PM
where are they?:confused:

I think they were in his boots. How this laddie ever made it to Premier League level is a mystery to me. Granted he is not a full back but he is so slow and lacking in ability he would be struggling to get a game in the 2nd or 3rd Div.

hibbymac
25-04-2010, 06:56 PM
The guy just has no bite!!

JimBHibees
25-04-2010, 07:14 PM
His lack of professionalism is beggining to show, the fact that he continues to go out on the bevvy despite telling us he has changed his ways is holding him back. He looked the slowest player on the park today by a mile - not nearly as fit as he should be.

If true and I have no reason to doubt what you say then he better enjoy this season as it will be his last at this level. The way Laffable took 10 yards off him after half time was embarressing and appears to be symptomatic of a guy not keen or dedicated enough to sacrifice in what is a vital part of his career.

houston1875
25-04-2010, 07:23 PM
If true and I have no reason to doubt what you say then he better enjoy this season as it will be his last at this level. The way Laffable took 10 yards off him after half time was embarressing and appears to be symptomatic of a guy not keen or dedicated enough to sacrifice in what is a vital part of his career.

yer right,hes had a bad last two games? give him his due,he did try to redeem himself by bombing down the wing a couple of times,he did put in a nice cross with his left one time? the boy still young,lot still to learn,he can head the ball tho?

who thinks he'll be at hibs next season,not because off his off field antics but for his fitba abilities?

Brooster
25-04-2010, 07:25 PM

This boy had it all 3 years ago and I thought Hibs had really pulled it off when we got him back from Celtic. If he had applied himself he would've been a regular by now and a Scotland u21 player but he doesn't seem to want it enough. I though him and Hanlon would be the central defensive pairing through time but that will not happen. Hanlon will partner someone else next season as he works towards his big move to the EPL - a true sign of what hard work and dedication can bring.

Capt Mainwaring
25-04-2010, 07:48 PM

Crap. McCormack is one of the worst to have played for Hibs in the last 10 years.

Toothless and useless.

greenlex
25-04-2010, 07:54 PM
McCormack was being asked to play at right back and certainly in the first half was going forward more to give the team width. I think yogi needs athletic full backs to play his system. McCormack is neither fit or a full back. He was poor in the air today and I reckon he will be moved on. Pity he wasnt given a real chance at centre back to see what he could do. His off field activities have hammered a nail into his Easter Road coffin. I reckon if McCann was fit or we had players coming through that were ready Darren would have released before now.