PDA

View Full Version : Huns in our end, Tartan army in the away end

Hibbyradge
25-04-2010, 09:03 AM
When Scotland play abroad, getting tickets for the away end is always seen by us as a legitimate tactic, but if Rangers fans want to buy up unsold seats in our end is a henious crime.

Why is that?

Barney McGrew
25-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Because Scotland fans are there to mix with the locals and make friends, and the Huns are there just to be Huns :dunno:

:devil:

H18sry
25-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Because Scotland fans are there to mix with the locals and make friends, and the Huns are there just to be Huns :dunno:

:top marks:devil:

Scotland fans are welcomed all over the world, and do not cause trouble where ever they go, Huns fans ...................................well you know the rest.

NAE NOOKIE
25-04-2010, 09:36 AM
When Scotland play abroad, getting tickets for the away end is always seen by us as a legitimate tactic, but if Rangers fans want to buy up unsold seats in our end is a henious crime.

Why is that?

If Rangers fans were capable of conducting themselves in the same way as the tartan army ( no matter how much some folk on here hate it ) then having a few in the away end wouldnt be a problem.

But as witness Manchester and a few other places over the years, they are not.

Darth Hibbie
25-04-2010, 09:39 AM
If Rangers fans were capable of conducting themselves in the same way as the tartan army ( no matter how much some folk on here hate it ) then having a few in the away end wouldnt be a problem.

But as witness Manchester and a few other places over the years, they are not.

Scotland fans are welcomed all over the world, and do not cause troublr where ever they go, Huns fans ...................................well you know the rest.

All of the above :greengrin

Hibbyradge
25-04-2010, 09:40 AM
What about Celtic and Hearts fans? :dunno:

hibbysam
25-04-2010, 09:42 AM

they're just as bad as rangers fans :agree:

Barney McGrew
25-04-2010, 09:42 AM

They're weirdos as well :greengrin

You very rarely get Hertz fans in our end, because they've usually not even sold out their own section due to some kind of boycott :cool2:

Phil D. Rolls
25-04-2010, 10:03 AM
When following Scotland we are international warriors, with scant regard for rules or restraints. Free thinking liberals in fact, who love humanity and are determined to enjoy our lives to the limit.

When following Hibs we become petty, clutching, officious little nonentities. Sometimes we wouldn't be out of place in a bowling club, staring at visitors and reminding them that we have sat in the same seat for 20 years.

Antifa Hibs
25-04-2010, 10:08 AM

Why is that?

Different supports. Different mentalities.

I wonder if England supporters would be welcome in the home ends in France and Holland as much as Scotland fans where? Nae chance!

Hibbyradge
25-04-2010, 10:42 AM
When following Scotland we are international warriors, with scant regard for rules or restraints. Free thinking liberals in fact, who love humanity and are determined to enjoy our lives to the limit.

When following Hibs we become petty, clutching, officious little nonentities. Sometimes we wouldn't be out of place in a bowling club, staring at visitors and reminding them that we have sat in the same seat for 20 years.

Bullseye!

Keith_M
25-04-2010, 10:52 AM

I've noticed that most people's (expressed) views on this subject are as black and white as yours. Surely the truth is something more in between.

If there are some Rangers fans in the home stands, showing respect for both the home team and support, I think there'll be no problem. If, however, there are hordes of them shouting obscenities about Hibs players and calling the home supporters all manner of Fenians and the like, then they should be ejected from the stadium. Considering the latter is how they would behave in the away end, most people's fear is that this is how they'll behave if they're in the home end in decent numbers.

One thing I'm worried about, and you can call me all the keyboard hardmen you want, is my reaction if the latter happens. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way as well, it's only human nature.

Surely the best thing that could happen is that the Hibs team from about September to December turn up and make it all irrelevant by humping them.

:notworthy:

Newhaven
25-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Bullseye!

So why have you signed up for another season then :confused:

Hibby D
25-04-2010, 11:07 AM

Speak for yourself :wink:

Hibbyradge
25-04-2010, 11:13 AM
So why have you signed up for another season then :confused:

Cos I like it!

lEXO
25-04-2010, 11:22 AM

Speak for yourself.Not all Hibs supporters are like that.In the same way not all Huns are bigots or **** as some have said.

lEXO
25-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Bullseye!
Bulls**t

Phil D. Rolls
25-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Speak for yourself :wink:

Speak for yourself.Not all Hibs supporters are like that.In the same way not all Huns are bigots or **** as some have said.

I am speaking for myself. These are the musings and ruminations of a mad man and are not to be taken seriously.:greengrin

I do understand though, that some Hibs supporters (not all of them) are members of bowling clubs. That said, I have no evidence whatsoever that any of them are members of the "seating committee", and most are happy to just take whatever seat is free when they arrive.

I say, let the Huns buy the tickets, just as we would in the same boat. Anyone who is out of order should be taken to task for that, and not for having the audacity to watch their team (that they pay a lot of money to follow, and pay the players wages etc) win(or not win this week) the title.

Iggy Pope
25-04-2010, 11:41 AM
I have sat amongst Huns in the club deck at Ibrox.
I was quiet (for my own safety) even when when Stokes struck so sublimely.

However, the ****** to my right constantly referred to Zemmama as a 'greasy reptile'.
If that had been at ER he would have got an elbow in the coupon.

This example of their support, I find, is the rule rather than the exception and the natural consensus amongst good Hibbies is one that they are not welcome to sit amongst us.

And knowing you like I do Hibbyradge I don't imagine you would want one anywhere close to you today either.

Hibbyradge
25-04-2010, 11:44 AM
For what it's worth, I don't want the radges in our end either.

I was merely musing on my hypocrisy given that I was in the away end in Norway.

Self awareness is a good thing. :wink:

lEXO
25-04-2010, 11:45 AM
I am speaking for myself. These are the musings and ruminations of a mad man and are not to be taken seriously.:greengrin

I do understand though, that some Hibs supporters (not all of them) are members of bowling clubs. That said, I have no evidence whatsoever that any of them are members of the "seating committee", and most are happy to just take whatever seat is free when they arrive.

I say, let the Huns buy the tickets, just as we would in the same boat. Anyone who is out of order should be taken to task for that, and not for having the audacity to watch their team (that they pay a lot of money to follow, and pay the players wages etc) win(or not win this week) the title.
Agreed FR.If they behave i dont see the problem.If they dont, well hell mind them.Enjoy your afternoon in the bowling club.:cool2:

Hibbyradge
25-04-2010, 11:45 AM
I have sat amongst Huns in the club deck at Ibrox.
I was quiet (for my own safety) even when when Stokes struck so sublimely.

However, the ****** to my right constantly referred to Zemmama as a 'greasy reptile'.
If that had been at ER he would have got an elbow in the coupon.

This example of their support, I find, is the rule rather than the exception and the natural consensus amongst good Hibbies is one that they are not welcome to sit amongst us.

And knowing you like I do Hibbyradge I don't imagine you would want one anywhere close to you today either.

Correct. See above.

whiskyhibby
25-04-2010, 11:46 AM

Scotland fans are welcomed all over the world, and do not cause trouble where ever they go, Huns fans ...................................well you know the rest.

I suspect the people of Manchester would be the first to agree with you..........:bye::bye:

mixuok
25-04-2010, 11:50 AM
because they are degenerate lowlife **** and should have been put down at birth G.G.T.T.H :thumbsup:

nonshinyfinish
25-04-2010, 12:03 PM

Why is that?

Surely when Scotland are playing abroad, Scotland fans are meant to be in the away end? Being the away team and all that... :cool2: