PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Huns

Baldy
25-04-2010, 08:40 AM
the Huns were staying in Malmaison last night, I was in having a meal and over heard Walter Smith, David Murray and a couple of others.

they are not happy as Nacho Novo, Kris Boyd and Davie Weir are all leaving.

Boyd signed a pre-contract with Birmingham on Friday but McLeish allegedly told Murray that he had no idea about it until Boyd turned up last night and told Walter Smith.

Novo is signing for Boro and Weir is just giving up as he wants to go out at the top.

Smith was asking Mr Chairman (Murray) can I drop Mr Boyd for tomorrow and was told "only if we have won the title before kick off", "I don't want any chances, I want the title wrapped up and we have a meeting on Tuesday with the bank and it will go a long way to helping that meeting"

jst1875
25-04-2010, 08:43 AM
the Huns were staying in Malmaison last night, I was in having a meal and over heard Walter Smith, David Murray and a couple of others.

Boyd signed a pre-contract with Birmingham on Friday but McLeish allegedly told Murray that he had no idea about it until Boyd turned up last night and told Walter Smith.

Novo is signing for Boro and Weir is just giving up as he wants to go out at the top.

Smith was asking Mr Chairman (Murray) can I drop Mr Boyd for tomorrow and was told "only if we have won the title before kick off", "I don't want any chances, I want the title wrapped up and we have a meeting on Tuesday with the bank and it will go a long way to helping that meeting"

so what your saying is that murray picks the team ......... :greengrin

Barney McGrew
25-04-2010, 08:44 AM
so what your saying is that murray picks the team ......... :greengrin

Only once he's asked Lloyds :wink:

GlesgaeHibby
25-04-2010, 09:03 AM

I'm not too surprised about Boyd tbh. His coats been on a shoogly peg for a while.

Hibernian Verse
25-04-2010, 09:08 AM
I'm not too surprised about Boyd tbh. His coats been on a shoogly peg for a while.

Not scored in 8 games or something? No doubt he'll put that to bed against us.

Hibbyradge
25-04-2010, 09:08 AM
The detail in that overheard dinner conversation is remarkable.

Was it like like being in the Famous Five? :greengrin

"Blah, blah, blah, Kris Boyd, blah, blah, blah, treacherous bassa, blah, blah, blah, Celtic are pish, blah, blah, blah, Lloyds bank, blah, blah, blah, you're paying for the meal, Walter, blah, blah, blah.

Silversand
25-04-2010, 09:34 AM

Was it like like being in the Famous Five? :greengrin

"Blah, blah, blah, Kris Boyd, blah, blah, blah, treacherous bassa, blah, blah, blah, Celtic are pish, blah, blah, blah, Lloyds bank, blah, blah, blah, you're paying for the meal, Walter, blah, blah, blah.

I don't think you'd ever see Wally Smith in the Famous Five. :duck:

Hibbyradge
25-04-2010, 09:35 AM
I don't think you'd ever see Wally Smith in the Famous Five. :duck:

:thumbsup:

Same probably goes for Baldy! :devil:

GlesgaeHibby
25-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Not scored in 8 games or something? No doubt he'll put that to bed against us.

I was referring to his off field antics.

Baldy
25-04-2010, 09:47 AM

they were less than 3 feet away from me

Barney McGrew
25-04-2010, 09:51 AM
they were less than 3 feet away from me

Hope you nicked some chips off his plate when he wasn't looking then

Hibbyradge
25-04-2010, 09:55 AM

Or flicked a bogey into his pepper sauce.

Sandy
25-04-2010, 10:30 AM

I go for option B :agree:

Hibs90
25-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Boyd - lethal finisher, but his finishes ain't near the quality of Riordan's.

Toaods
25-04-2010, 10:36 AM
I know Uncle Walter's knocking on a bit and his eyesight isnae what it used to be Baldy, but how he never cottoned on to you lugging in is beyond belief...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2479/3736557968_9652c6ce53.jpg

Hibernian Verse
25-04-2010, 10:39 AM
I was referring to his off field antics.

I know I don't have a clue why I quoted your post :greengrin

seanraff07
25-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Yet another crap SPL player to Boro doesn't surprise me at all.:greengrin

Baldy
25-04-2010, 11:34 AM

funnily enough it was me having the pepper sauce .... hope he didn't flick the bogey into mine

Gerard
25-04-2010, 11:39 AM
I know Uncle Walter's knocking on a bit and his eyesight isnae what it used to be Baldy, but how he never cottoned on to you lugging in is beyond belief...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2479/3736557968_9652c6ce53.jpg

Older than our Uncle John Boy:greengrin
If this conversation took place it is very interesting:wink:
G

lEXO
25-04-2010, 11:41 AM
I heard that they were well bevvied.Smith was 2 sheets to the wind, but Murray was completely legless. :bye:

seanraff07
25-04-2010, 11:42 AM
I heard that they were well bevvied.Smith was 2 sheets to the wind, but Murray was completely legless. :bye:

They should join Hibs.