PDA

View Full Version : Yams Today's Match Ratings

Sergey
24-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Bwahahaha.

Pulled from over-the-road.

McDonald 4 Poor today, partly at fault for both goals, parried shots away when easier to hold, a decent back up should be his position next season if still about.

Thomson 3 Poor from him today, but he is the sort of player who will benefit us for next season if given a run in the last 3 games.
Bouzid 2 Goodbye
Zaliukas 5 Some good and some bad, had to do the work of the midfield as well as his own job.
Wallace 6 Tried hard, linked well with Templeton first half.

Ruben 0 Goodbye
Stewart 0 Goodbye
Suso 1 Goodbye
Templeton 6 Great first half and another name who should be first on the teamsheet next 3 games.

Obua 2 Goodbye
Glen 0 Goodbye, unlike Temps and Thomson i do not think he or the club would benefit from playing next 3 games( well maybe the Hibs game as he seems to play his only good games against them.

Black 0 Goodbye
Elliot 0 Goodbye
Stevenson 5 Did more up front than Obua/Glen/Elliot.

Game was lost as soon as we put Stewart and Ruben in the same midfield, did JJ not learn from one of CL's biggest mistakes.

Not to blame for the defeat but how poor was the ref for both teams?

What the pheck are we worrying about? They are truly garbage!

Dashing Bob S
24-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Bwahahaha.

The problem is that they could field eleven units of livestock from Gorgie farm and stick maroon hanky's round their necks, and we'd somehow contrive to make them look good.

On paper we should stuff them easily at ER, but of we go into the game with the attitude as we have done lately, particularly at the recent Tynecastle game, it's almost impossible to see us take one point, let alone all three.

I'm waiting on us putting one big, highly-motivated and classy performance together before the end of the season. I'd rather it was against Motherwell at Fir Park for obvious reasons, but I'd take it against the Yams at ER.

seanraff07
24-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Bwahahaha.

I was reading this thread and further down some guy puts at the top of his post before he gives his ratings.. (first half anyway) as he left at half-time, and according to him he wasn't the only one that left that early.:faf:

Sir David Gray
24-04-2010, 08:29 PM
The problem is that they could field eleven units of livestock from Gorgie farm and stick maroon hanky's round their necks, and we'd somehow contrive to make them look good.

On paper we should stuff them easily at ER, but of we go into the game with the attitude as we have done lately, particularly at the recent Tynecastle game, it's almost impossible to see us take one point, let alone all three.

I'm waiting on us putting one big, highly-motivated and classy performance together before the end of the season. I'd rather it was against Motherwell at Fir Park for obvious reasons, but I'd take it against the Yams at ER.

Unfortunately that is true.

Teams like Motherwell and Aberdeen can hump them at Tynecastle but as soon as they come up against us, they generally turn into this hardworking side that is really difficult to beat.

There is no doubt that they are garbage but with the way we are playing just now, I would not be confident about us beating any SPL side at the moment.

monktonharp
24-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Unfortunately that is true.

Teams like Motherwell and Aberdeen can hump them at Tynecastle but as soon as they come up against us, they generally turn into this hardworking side that is really difficult to beat.

There is no doubt that they are garbage but with the way we are playing just now, I would not be confident about us beating any SPL side at the moment.I disagree. we looked the better team for 20 minutes in the last derby. they got a break,and built on it quickly. we will beat them at ER,of that I have no doubt.:cool2:

hibs0666
24-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Bwahahaha.

But our heroes have a serious attitude problem, hide when the going gets tough and are distinctly work-shy.

Hope they prove me wrong tomorrow. :wink:

Diclonius
24-04-2010, 09:24 PM

Isn't that what we said last time?

matty_f
25-04-2010, 12:39 AM
They would have spent the week concentrating on the derby and probably all but forgot that they had to play Motherwell first.

The Yams only take one team seriously in this league, and that's us. If they could raise their game the same way they raise it when they play us, they'd have strolled a European spot by now.

Frazerbob
25-04-2010, 01:00 AM
I was reading this thread and further down some guy puts at the top of his post before he gives his ratings.. (first half anyway) as he left at half-time, and according to him he wasn't the only one that left that early.:faf:

Yip, it seems that their leader, captain and all round Hearts man Mikey Stewart was seen driving from the ground mid-way through the second half. Leading by example eh?

davym7062
25-04-2010, 01:09 AM
I disagree. we looked the better team for 20 minutes in the last derby. they got a break,and built on it quickly. we will beat them at ER,of that I have no doubt.:cool2:

:top marks:top marks:agree:

Silversand
25-04-2010, 08:42 AM
They would have spent the week concentrating on the derby and probably all but forgot that they had to play Motherwell first.

The Yams only take one team seriously in this league, and that's us. If they could raise their game the same way they raise it when they play us, they'd have strolled a European spot by now.

Agreed.:agree:

HibbyAndy
25-04-2010, 08:48 AM
See the problem here is hearts have john rankin syndrome..they spend all week in the papers ( lee wallace and FJK) telling all and sundry how they are desperate for european fitba, how they will catch hibs and how they are better than there current football suggests, the outcome BOOM!! comes back and bites you on the arse.

I absolute ***** detest when hibs players are in the media saying this and that..JUST ***** WALK THE WALK!!!

HIBERNIAN-0762
25-04-2010, 09:11 AM
I have no doubt that Locke will have the usual 6 hour lock in to tell them what *******s we are and they just have to beat us as really that's all that matters to them and their stupid supporters

God I detest that shower :grr:

truehibernian
25-04-2010, 10:14 AM
I disagree. we looked the better team for 20 minutes in the last derby. they got a break,and built on it quickly. we will beat them at ER,of that I have no doubt.:cool2:

Not wanting to sound smart, but the game lasts 90 minutes and Hibs folded like a pack of cards at Tynecastle and Hearts could have won by a cricket score. We played okay for the first 15 minutes v United and got pumped 4-2. The team needs to get back to playing at full pelt for the whole game and not go into meltdown when other teams score. I have a very nasty feeling that Hearts will want the derby more and we will continue on our slump. No leaders or real battlers in our side at present. I have never wanted a season to end sooner, and that includes last season (where at least Mixu's side showed some grit and dug out some decent results towards the end)