PDA

View Full Version : Leicester City In Play Offs

Gala Foxes
24-04-2010, 07:19 PM
just back from a great day at Deepdale - 3,000 Leicester fans and a great result to clinch the play offs.

Went to same pubs we enjoyed with Hibs in 2004 - Happy Days

SteveHFC
24-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Well Done Leicester:thumbsup:

Gala Foxes
24-04-2010, 07:36 PM
A Wembley win on May 22nd & The Premiership will be a fitting tribute to Bobby Smith who twice took the Foxes in to the old Division One.

Bobby Smith - LCFC & Hibs Legend

2 page feature on him in this months Fox Fanzine

Gala Foxes
24-04-2010, 07:40 PM
for Bobby Smith issue of Fox Fanzine go to :

www.thefoxfanzine.wordpress.com

tab to the foot of the page - great photo

BenjiOscar
24-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Who do you fancy in the play-offs? Blackpool are finishing strongly, Forest local rivals and Cardiff who were disappointed last year.

Shame that Doncaster won't be there to join you in the play-offs - always next season though (or could finish in the top two)!

zlatan
24-04-2010, 07:59 PM
I was watching our game last weekend in Varsity in Leicester, was the only one watching it whilst everyone else watched the Manchester derby. Some fella came over and asked me if I came from Hibernian after I celebrated Stokes goal to make it 2-1 :hilarious

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Blackpool are finishing very strong, imagine them in the premiership.:faf: I'm going next week against Bristol city, for 2 reasons, one to cheer Blackpool into the play offs, and the other to give Paul Hartley dogs abuse.

zlatan
24-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Blackpool are finishing very strong, imagine them in the premiership.:faf: I'm going next week against Bristol city, for 2 reasons, one to cheer Blackpool into the play offs, and the other to give Paul Hartley dogs abuse.

I got Paul Hartleys autograph after watching them play Leicester :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-04-2010, 08:51 PM

Isn't the Dobbmeister still on loan? If so, why is he not your number one raeson?:confused:

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Isn't the Dobbmeister still on loan? If so, why is he not your number one raeson?:confused:

Yes he is, he came on as sub today. He's never been a raeson in my opinion.:wink:

Albanian Hibs
24-04-2010, 10:03 PM

:greengrin

Oh Paul hartley is gaaaayyy!!

Pete
24-04-2010, 11:02 PM
I'd like to see Leicester back in the big time.

A one team city with a real following that has the potential to do something. The Walkers would be full every week if they were back.

If I had my way I would relegate Wigan right now and put someone like Leicester, Sheffield United or Wednesday in their place.

Harsh but they have so much more to contribute when it comes to atmosphere and true fan base.

Gala Foxes
25-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Who do you fancy in the play-offs? Blackpool are finishing strongly, Forest local rivals and Cardiff who were disappointed last year.

Shame that Doncaster won't be there to join you in the play-offs - always next season though (or could finish in the top two)!

Looking like Cardiff, at the Walkers 1st leg on May 9th

Gala Foxes
25-04-2010, 09:57 AM

All the best next week - my only gripes with Blackpool are ian Holloway - first Manager in 125 year history to take Leiciester in to Div 1 (old Div 3) and D J Campbell - over paid ned on loan from Leicester

blackpoolhibs
25-04-2010, 11:00 AM
All the best next week - my only gripes with Blackpool are ian Holloway - first Manager in 125 year history to take Leiciester in to Div 1 (old Div 3) and D J Campbell - over paid ned on loan from Leicester

Holloways done very well for the pool, to think he might have gone to the yams.:thumbsup: And Campbell's just a little misunderstood, whats a little stabbing between friends?:greengrin