24-04-2010, 05:17 PM
For me anyway :boo hoo:

Anyone else having problems?

Darth Hibbie
24-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Its been iffy all day for me:grr:

Hainan Hibs
24-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Aye it was being a bit iffy with me too.

Went on and deleted everyone apart from people I keep in touch with who I met in China (The ten people who actually live in China arenae much use as facebook is banned there:greengrin)

Use it far far far too much and do f all on it apart from reading pish like "out for drinks with the girlies" or "hitting the gym tonight woop". Utter, utter, utter pish.

But aye, Facebook was being iffy, just fancied a rant about my use of facebook:greengrin

ArabHibee
24-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Haven't been able to get in it all day.

Didn't realise it may be deleting friends. Maybe I can use this as an excuse to get rid of a few people that have been pissing me off. :hmmm:

Hainan Hibs
24-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Haven't been able to get in it all day.

Didn't realise it may be deleting friends. Maybe I can use this as an excuse to get rid of a few people that have been pissing me off. :hmmm:

I probably should've made it clearer that when I'd managed to get on myself I deleted people nae Facebook doing it:greengrin.

Although I've had to use the "well....eh.....must have been a facebook virus ken?" excuse a few times with some people myself:greengrin

Bayern Bru
25-04-2010, 12:33 AM
Ah, the never-fails "must have been Facebook, I wouldn't do something like that" is a good one.

Was also iffy for me today - constant messages about having problems loading the page etc.

GlesgaeHibby
25-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Aye it was being a bit iffy with me too.

Went on and deleted everyone apart from people I keep in touch with who I met in China (The ten people who actually live in China arenae much use as facebook is banned there:greengrin)

Use it far far far too much and do f all on it apart from reading pish like "out for drinks with the girlies" or "hitting the gym tonight woop". Utter, utter, utter pish.

But aye, Facebook was being iffy, just fancied a rant about my use of facebook:greengrin

:agree: It may be pish, but its completely compulsive pish.

ArabHibee
25-04-2010, 09:39 PM
:agree: It may be pish, but its completely compulsive pish.

I have to agree with Hainan. I like a laugh most of the time and catching up with people I went to school with and having some banter can be good fun. However, I can't stand folk who post what they are up to all the time (especially when it isn't remotely interesting).

Here's an example:

I am soo proud of my wee Holly! Swimming lessons today - She has been pushed up 2 levels to the higher advanced class because she is so good - Woohoo - Almost 3 hours today she swam around the pool on her own and is still full of energy, got my hyper girl back! lol

Who flipping cares!! :grr: And the amusing thing about this poster is that most of the time her daughter appears to be punted off to her parents so she can go out on the lash!

lyonhibs
26-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Folk who post political/emotional status updates on Fbook should be shot - keep it to yourself and deal with it.

Also, anyone who has added that many of these daft additional apps that it takes 2 minutes to scroll down to their actual wall need to get a grip. I have literally 50+ invitations to waste my time in all manner of ways, none of which remotely appeal to me.

Oh, and grown men playing "Farmville"??? :confused::bitchy:

Bayern Bru
26-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Folk who post political/emotional status updates on Fbook should be shot - keep it to yourself and deal with it.

Also, anyone who has added that many of these daft additional apps that it takes 2 minutes to scroll down to their actual wall need to get a grip. I have literally 50+ invitations to waste my time in all manner of ways, none of which remotely appeal to me.

Oh, and grown men playing "Farmville"??? :confused::bitchy:

Don't even get me started on all the apps and daft fan pages.
I've recently been invited to become a Mobster, buy someone a horse, start a café, become a fan of "Our boys in Iraq," and send someone "a heartbeat."

What is this pish? I remember when Facebook was good.