PDA

View Full Version : Question Ticket Office tomorrow...

K.Marx
24-04-2010, 04:06 PM
I've read that the ticket office is stopping selling tickets for the game at 1pm tomorrow...Can anyone confirm that it will still be open after that for ticket collections?? I've bought my ticket online and no chance will I make it down for 1!

hfc1875x
24-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Any idea what time the ticket office will be opening tmrw ?

NYHibby
25-04-2010, 08:46 AM
I've read that the ticket office is stopping selling tickets for the game at 1pm tomorrow...Can anyone confirm that it will still be open after that for ticket collections?? I've bought my ticket online and no chance will I make it down for 1!

Same question

ArabHibee
25-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Phone them and ask.

0131 661 1875

Barney McGrew
25-04-2010, 08:48 AM

Office is open to pick up pre-paid tickets right up until kick off, but they're advising to get there early because of the numbers that are being collected (i wonder why :rolleyes:). No new ticket sales for the game past 1pm.

Any idea what time the ticket office will be opening tmrw ?

They're there now.

K.Marx
25-04-2010, 08:52 AM
Phone them and ask.

0131 661 1875

I tried phoning a few times yesterday and on friday but didn't get an answer...

Office is open to pick up pre-paid tickets right up until kick off, but they're advising to get there early because of the numbers that are being collected (i wonder why :rolleyes:). No new ticket sales for the game past 1pm.

cheers for the info!

NYHibby
25-04-2010, 08:57 AM

Thanks