PDA

View Full Version : SOL tomorrow

EasterRoad4Ever
24-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Apparently gonna be a lovely day tomorrow.

Last time the dirty Huns won the SPL title at ER they stole SOL for the day - truly embarrassing. I can only hope our much maligned and pretty dreadful DJ has the good sense not to play it tomorrow unless we're 4 up at HT or manage to sneak a win at FT.

Dashing Bob S
24-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Apparently gonna be a lovely day tomorrow.

Last time the dirty Huns won the SPL title at ER they stole SOL for the day - truly embarrassing. I can only hope our much maligned and pretty dreadful DJ has the good sense not to play it tomorrow unless we're 4 up at HT or manage to sneak a win at FT.

We nicked 'we are the people' which I'm sure we'll do again.

Hainan Hibs
24-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Isn't the DJ a hun? Only the inbred Huns could try and hijack a song that has Leith in it. It would be like us trying to take a song with Govan in it. Fannies.

Diclonius
24-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Isn't the DJ a hun? Only the inbred Huns could try and hijack a song that has Leith in it. It would be like us trying to take a song with Govan in it. Fannies.

Nope - he's a Glasgow born Hibby for some reason. :dunno:

http://www.clyde1.com/staff.asp

"'Smiley Happy' Gav is a rather bizarre member of the Clyde 1 team. He may live, work and play in Glasgow, but he's a lifelong fan of Hibs! When he's not following his team, Gavin has to keep his eyes on baby son Max."

weedgiehibbie
24-04-2010, 03:48 PM
http://www.clyde1.com/staff.asp

"'Smiley Happy' Gav is a rather bizarre member of the Clyde 1 team. He may live, work and play in Glasgow, but he's a lifelong fan of Hibs! When he's not following his team, Gavin has to keep his eyes on baby son Max."

Brains - simples :wink:

Vini1875
24-04-2010, 04:30 PM

There are quite a few Glasgow Hibbys, all glory hunters of course.

Phil D. Rolls
24-04-2010, 04:33 PM
I wish they'd steal it forever. A soporific dirge, that the fans can't sing along with, or in tune with, which they don't know the words to. Far from motivating our players, it usually sends them to sleep.

Hairs on the back of your neck, AEK Athens etc etc etc