PDA

View Full Version : Sunday ..usual crap or something better?

TObeachesHibby
23-04-2010, 07:54 AM
OK - easy question....Sunday ...usual crap or something better?
oh.. and before any of you start or come up with weird explanations, Hibs have been crap after Jan/Feb for more years than I want to know about.
EXPLAIN???:rolleyes:

3pm
23-04-2010, 08:14 AM
oh.. and before any of you start or come up with weird explanations, Hibs have been crap after Jan/Feb for more years than I want to know about.

Another thread saying we have been crap this year! We have not played well all season, the difference now is that we are not getting results. We'll play well for twenty minutes then fade!

bobbyhibs1983
23-04-2010, 09:19 AM
I think we ll do ok 1st half sunday and get beat -0-2 with a less than good preformance 2nd half

mglancy23
23-04-2010, 09:25 AM
3 nil hibs

hibbymac
23-04-2010, 09:33 AM

What a strange post!! You ask a question then, then make a statement that implies don't answer. :confused: EXPLAIN??

basehibby
23-04-2010, 10:29 AM

I think we'll get a similarly decent (ie NOT crap) level of performance to what we got last week against Celtic - and like then it probably won't be enough.

The Huns are runaway table toppers for a reason - they're the best team in the league this season - and even if the team puts in a decent shift it's likely that, being on a bit of a roll, they'll pip us to a narrow victory.

Obviously I hope that's not going to be the case and the points go to Hibs and that COULD happen! It'll be a close game IMO and we're at home so you never know (would simply love to see the Huns' party plans in tatters :pray: ).

Re the question about why Hibs always seem to implode mid-season - it's a bit of a mystery really. I was going to say it's a lot to do with the depth of quality in the squad - we've always usually had a pretty good first pick but have always struggled once the injuries and suspensions start to kick in - but then the Motherwell's, Aberdeens, Dundee Utds etc all surely suffer from the same problem.
Maybe it's to do with the style of football we try to play - which isn't helped by the tattie field pitches we tend to play on post Xmas?!?

seanraff07
23-04-2010, 02:39 PM
We'll play decent and draw 2-2.

Craig_in_Prague
23-04-2010, 02:51 PM
3-1 spanking, going on 5 or more.

Dunbar Hibee
23-04-2010, 03:07 PM
2-0 huns

greenlex
23-04-2010, 03:11 PM
We'll play decent and draw 2-2.

That's how I see it.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2010, 04:18 PM
I fully expect to lose on Sunday but that's nothing to be surprised about as we have only beaten them about ten or eleven times in the past twenty years.

In saying that, I would dearly love for there to be no title celebrations at Easter Road on Sunday. Of course that's not entirely within our control as there will be a title celebration on Sunday, regardless of how we do, if Dundee Utd get something against Celtic at Tannadice, which will finish before the Hibs game kicks off. That is quite possible since Dundee Utd are still in with a shout of getting 2nd place and will only be four points behind Celtic if they win.

Sumner
23-04-2010, 04:57 PM
sadly I think you are correct with "usual crap" :bitchy:

HibbyAndy
23-04-2010, 05:02 PM
I fully expect to lose on Sunday but that's nothing to be surprised about as we have only beaten them about ten or eleven times in the past twenty years.In saying that, I would dearly love for there to be no title celebrations at Easter Road on Sunday. Of course that's not entirely within our control as there will be a title celebration on Sunday, regardless of how we do, if Dundee Utd get something against Celtic at Tannadice, which will finish before the Hibs game kicks off. That is quite possible since Dundee Utd are still in with a shout of getting 2nd place and will only be four points behind Celtic if they win.

Id prefer to look at it being 5 times in 5 years we have beat the bigots.

3.0 Huns come sunday tho.

Diclonius
23-04-2010, 05:03 PM
0-3.

Hibbyradge
23-04-2010, 05:13 PM
We're going to be magnificent and put the hun party on hold.

0 - 0 :greengrin

Bob Box Fish
23-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Usual crap for rest of the season especially with injuries and suspensions. If we make Europe it will most likely be on well / yams being pants than us taking points.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Id prefer to look at it being 5 times in 5 years we have beat the bigots.

3.0 Huns come sunday tho.

What about no wins in two and a half years and no wins against them at Easter Road in nearly four years? :wink:

We did well against them under Mowbray but, in general, our record against them is crap.

Hainan Hibs
23-04-2010, 08:22 PM
I expect more effort put in because it's against one of the Auld Firm and it's on TV. However I can see UTD beating Celtic and Rangers will then try to put on a right show for their inbred followers.

1-3 is my prediction.

seanraff07
24-04-2010, 12:07 AM
I fully expect to lose on Sunday but that's nothing to be surprised about as we have only beaten them about ten or eleven times in the past twenty years.

In saying that, I would dearly love for there to be no title celebrations at Easter Road on Sunday. Of course that's not entirely within our control as there will be a title celebration on Sunday, regardless of how we do, if Dundee Utd get something against Celtic at Tannadice, which will finish before the Hibs game kicks off. That is quite possible since Dundee Utd are still in with a shout of getting 2nd place and will only be four points behind Celtic if they win.

I thought only a win for Dundee.Utd would win Rangers the title, not a draw?

snooky
24-04-2010, 01:02 AM
For some odd reason I have a gut feeling we'll win.

BTW, we always seem to fade in the second half which says to me we have a serious problem with fitness. Similar problem with McLeish's team that got relegated (although he didn't have enough time to correct problem so going down not his fault IMO)
Gullane sand dunes trip required asap :agree:

iwasthere1972
24-04-2010, 01:12 AM

If Dundee Utd and Celtic draw then the maximum points Celtic could achieve would only be 79. One less than Rangers have at present.

hibby67
24-04-2010, 03:04 AM
i have a feeling that all the hype on rangers wining the title will backfire on them and we will beat the huns 2-0......
forever the optimist......:wink:

Cropley10
24-04-2010, 08:46 AM

The worst football on view this weekend will be at Declinecastle don't you think? Imagine having to sit and watch the Pub Team playing Muderwell.:greengrin

Gettin' Auld
24-04-2010, 10:03 AM

Depends if i had a curry on Saturday night. :agree:

Removed
24-04-2010, 10:07 AM
sadly I think you are correct with "usual crap" :bitchy:

Managers agenda or player's agenda(s)

Sumner
24-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Managers agenda or player's agenda(s)

... usual crap

Sir David Gray
24-04-2010, 05:17 PM

If Dundee Utd and Celtic draw tomorrow, Celtic will be 10 points behind Rangers with 9 points left to play for.

Celtic MUST win tomorrow to have any chance of putting Rangers' celebrations on hold for another week.

At The Edge
24-04-2010, 06:20 PM
2-1 to the Hibs, got a good feeling about this,:thumbsup:

Long suffering
24-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Another thread saying we have been crap this year! We have not played well all season, the difference now is that we are not getting results. We'll play well for twenty minutes then fade!

:agree:

Removed
24-04-2010, 07:13 PM
... usual crap

So if you are not going to tell us Yogi and Petrie's agenda (cos you don't know and your posts are just :blah: :blah: :blah:)...........

.............what is your agenda?

Sumner
24-04-2010, 09:08 PM
So if you are not going to tell us Yogi and Petrie's agenda (cos you don't know and your posts are just :blah: :blah: :blah:)...........

.............what is your agenda?

... like I said to your last post, "usual crap" :yawn:

Removed
24-04-2010, 09:33 PM
... like I said to your last post, "usual crap" :yawn:

So you obviously don't know and just made it up to be a smart arse on here :rolleyes:

Yogi & Petrie have agendas so you said. I, and others asked you what. Still waiting to hear.

Sumner
24-04-2010, 09:58 PM
So you obviously don't know and just made it up to be a smart arse on here :rolleyes:

Yogi & Petrie have agendas so you said. I, and others asked you what. Still waiting to hear.

So you obviously exist to stalk and name-call, "smart arse" :rolleyes:

Still waiting to hear? ... :bye:

Removed
24-04-2010, 10:03 PM
So you obviously exist to stalk and name-call, "smart arse" :rolleyes:

Still waiting to hear? ... :bye:

Not stalking, but you make a statement then have zero to back it up.

Smart arse is polite.

Sumner
24-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Not stalking, but you make a statement then have zero to back it up.

Smart arse is polite.

"zero" you say?

"Smart arse" is polite if you have no class :yawn:

... you still waiting? :rotflmao:

ArabHibee
24-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Hibs will win tomorrow by a country mile.

Removed
24-04-2010, 10:12 PM
"zero" you say?

"Smart arse" is polite if you have no class :yawn:

... you still waiting? :rotflmao:

If you had something to back up your statements you'd post it. You don't so you can't.

Anyone looking at your posts will make up their own mind. I don't think I'll be in the minority.

Sumner
24-04-2010, 10:16 PM
If you had something to back up your statements you'd post it. You don't so you can't.

Anyone looking at your posts will make up their own mind. I don't think I'll be in the minority.

So many presumptions. Good for you for being in the majority, birds of a feather.
Do you have nice meetings when you and the majority all get together?
Do you flock and nod fervently in unison? Who woulda thought it? Wow. :wink:

ArabHibee
25-04-2010, 07:52 AM
So many presumptions. Good for you for being in the majority, birds of a feather.
Do you have nice meetings when you and the majority all get together?
Do you flock and nod fervently in unison? Who woulda thought it? Wow. :wink:

Thing is, you're the one making yourself look like an :asshole:
You stated:

Riordan & the Exit door - meets Petrie & Hughes agenda.

on this thread:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=180823&page=4 (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=180823&page=4)

and have been asked by a number of people what you meant by it and you chose to ignore. Possibly because you were talking pish and like to open your mouth to let your belly rumble?

H18sry
25-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Hibs will win tomorrow by a country mile.

You been on the drink:greengrin

ArabHibee
25-04-2010, 08:15 AM
You been on the drink:greengrin

I've got a feeling. You heard it here first. :greengrin

marinello59
25-04-2010, 08:38 AM
I predict a narrow win for Hibs today. :flag:

NAE NOOKIE
25-04-2010, 09:47 AM
I would love to be wrong, but cant help thinking we will get humped.

:boo hoo:

Sumner
25-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Thing is, you're the one making yourself look like an :asshole:
You stated:

on this thread:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=180823&page=4 (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=180823&page=4)

and have been asked by a number of people what you meant by it and you chose to ignore. Possibly because you were talking pish and like to open your mouth to let your belly rumble?

More abuse from the happy-clapping majority, there's a shock :yawn:
Yet today sees thinly veiled pops at Riordan from the manager, uh huh :cool2:

ArabHibee
25-04-2010, 07:15 PM
More abuse from the happy-clapping majority, there's a shock :yawn:
Yet today sees thinly veiled pops at Riordan from the manager, uh huh :cool2:

Made up in your head, as per.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

marinello59
25-04-2010, 07:20 PM
I predict a narrow win for Hibs today. :flag:

I didn't win the lottery either.:boo hoo:

Sumner
29-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Made up in your head, as per.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Did you read it? Do you read? Just look at the pictures? :yawn:

ArabHibee
29-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Did you read it? Do you read? Just look at the pictures? :yawn:

When I land on the plant you're living on I might be able to decipher what you are blabbing on about. :yawn:

Sumner
29-04-2010, 09:55 PM
When I land on the plant you're living on I might be able to decipher what you are blabbing on about. :yawn:

if you can't read between the lines of what is going on at ER,
it sounds like you may be "on the plant" already :yawn:

Removed
29-04-2010, 10:20 PM
if you can't read between the lines of what is going on at ER

:idea: Now I get it. To understand the agenda(s) you need to read between the lines. Maybe that's where I was going wrong so :thumbsup:for clearing that up