PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Palace could go down.....

steviecarnie
22-04-2010, 06:18 PM
just seen on SSN that crystal palace could be relegated by the goal that was not given at beginning of season. Would expect that to go to the courts if its the case.

BigKev
22-04-2010, 06:28 PM
just seen on SSN that crystal palace could be relegated by the goal that was not given at beginning of season. Would expect that to go to the courts if its the case.

Although that's a bit harsh I'll be delighted if it's Palace that go down as it means Sheffield Wednesday are staying up.

Wednesday play Palace in what is likely to be a Championship survival play off in the final game of the season next Sunday.

The Owls have two games left and luckily I've got tickets for both leaving Edinburgh at 0652 on Saturday for Cardiff with an overnight stay in Doncaster to make sure I'm back in time for the Huns game on Sunday.

Up the Owls :greengrin

Captain Trips
22-04-2010, 06:34 PM

What will relegate them is all the points they also failed to get due to poor play, errors and luck.

Iggy Pope
22-04-2010, 06:39 PM
What will relegate them is all the points they also failed to get due to poor play, errors and luck.

And a 10 point deduction of course.

BigKev
22-04-2010, 06:39 PM

Don't forget the ten point deduction for going into administation :wink: