PDA

View Full Version : FJK on European Places

Phil D. Rolls
22-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Saw him on STV tonight, he hasn't mellowed with age has he?

Whinge, whinge, whinge, we will have to wait till after the cup final to see if we get to play in Europe etc etc It's no fair, aw the other teams will ken afore then, and....

Maybe that's just a big team mentality? :dunno:

Jim44
22-04-2010, 05:48 PM

Whinge, whinge, whinge, we will have to wait till after the cup final to see if we get to play in Europe etc etc It's no fair, aw the other teams will ken afore then, and....

I'm surprised to hear this. By all accounts he fancies his chances of finishing above us and Motherwell in the league so in his eyes the Cup final is surely irrelevant.

Golden Bear
22-04-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm surprised to hear this. By all accounts he fancies his chances of finishing above us and Motherwell in the league so in his eyes the Cup final is surely irrelevant.

But if Ross County win the cup - then?

bingo70
22-04-2010, 06:12 PM

saw this on the news tonight and didn't really see his point, of course he'd prefer to find out sooner rather than later if his sides going to be in europe or not but what are the SFA meant to do? bring the cup final forward to suit the 5th best team in the league? or stop ross county qualifying for europe to suit the 5th best team in the league?

Same applies to any team that finishes 5th, whether it's us, motherwell or hearts, if we're no happy with how we've qualified then we should have performed better in the league throughout the season.

Jim44
22-04-2010, 06:36 PM
But if Ross County win the cup - then?

If Ross County win the cup, Hearts will still qualify in 4th place according to Jumbo, so what's he greetin' about.

Joe Baker II
23-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Surprised this lot of rubbish from JJ has not had more comments. My heart bleeds for Jefferies, how sad they cannot plan their summer holidays because they have an outside UEFA chance.

And despite what he says the qualiifcation criteria are perfectly clear and have been known for a while!

seanraff07
23-04-2010, 02:36 PM
If Ross County win the cup, Hearts will still qualify in 4th place according to Jumbo, so what's he greetin' about.

I think it's cause if they finish 5th, then they need to wait and see who wins the cup final, if it's Dundee.Utd then they will be in Europe. But if Ross County win then they aren't in Europe. He should stop whinging it's not like their going to change it to suit him now.