PDA

View Full Version : Inter 3 Barca 1

hibsbollah
21-04-2010, 05:42 AM
A result of the two-day journey by bus to get to Milan, Mourinho's tactical genius, or were they just overrated?:greengrin

7Hero
21-04-2010, 05:47 AM
Very good team but mourinhos team played perfectly had by far the better chances.

Goes to show organised teamwork and commitment count for a lot hubs take note

hibsbollah
21-04-2010, 07:40 AM
I did a 36 hour coach trip to Prague once...I cant imagine the Barca players were in any sort of condition for a game of football.

TonyStokeprano
21-04-2010, 09:57 AM
There's only 450 miles between the two city's how could it have taken two days, where they on electric scooters? they got beaten fair and square and have come out with all these excuses....

Inter Didn't water the pitch

The ref was portugese

The bus journey

Mourinho's interview after the game last night was brilliant... reminding the barca players that they were the ones laughing and joking with the referee last year after they beat chelsea when chelsea were denied 3 stonewall penalties.

Hermit Crab
21-04-2010, 10:01 AM
There's only 450 miles between the two city's how could it have taken two days, where they on electric scooters? they got beaten fair and square and have come out with all these excuses....

Inter Didn't water the pitch

The ref was portugese

The bus journey

Mourinho's interview after the game last night was brilliant... reminding the barca players that they were the ones laughing and joking with the referee last year after they beat chelsea when chelsea were denied 3 stonewall penalties.

100% :agree:. Barca should just take it on the chin and prepare for the second leg, which i think they will win and go through to the final

scotcha
21-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Well i think UEFA should make it fair and ensure that INTER have to make the return journey by coach... anything else would be totally unfair.

Anyway, the driving distance between Milan and Barca is 1102 km which is 683.24 miles... so yeah i think this probably had an affect on the 'sluggish' performance.