PDA

View Full Version : Rangers tickets on sale on ebay

fife hfc
19-04-2010, 08:20 PM
can the club do anything to stop this:grr:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-HIBERNIAN-V-RANGERS-TICKETS-FOR-SUNDAY-25-4-10_W0QQitemZ190390365004QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tick ets_Tickets_LE?hash=item2c54266b4c

If its anybody on here then you're to55ers

Barney McGrew
19-04-2010, 08:22 PM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-HIBERNIAN-V-RANGERS-TICKETS-FOR-SUNDAY-25-4-10_W0QQitemZ190390365004QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tick ets_Tickets_LE?hash=item2c54266b4c (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-HIBERNIAN-V-RANGERS-TICKETS-FOR-SUNDAY-25-4-10_W0QQitemZ190390365004QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tick ets_Tickets_LE?hash=item2c54266b4c)

It would be a real shame if the auction got sabotaged :whistle:

H18sry
19-04-2010, 08:23 PM
That'll stop them :devil: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190390365004

Removed
19-04-2010, 08:24 PM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-HIBERNIAN-V-RANGERS-TICKETS-FOR-SUNDAY-25-4-10_W0QQitemZ190390365004QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tick ets_Tickets_LE?hash=item2c54266b4c (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-HIBERNIAN-V-RANGERS-TICKETS-FOR-SUNDAY-25-4-10_W0QQitemZ190390365004QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tick ets_Tickets_LE?hash=item2c54266b4c)

Report it to the club. Anyone recognise the seller name?

:bitchy:

Bayern Bru
19-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Petrie could get on to it and buy them up.

Edit: Oh, £100? Never mind.

:greengrin

I don't think it's an issue to be honest; any lairy Huns will hopefully be lifted so long as Hibs fans are sensible and inform the nearest steward or member of L&B's finest - or if they're sensible Hun fans they might keep their mouths shut and sit on their hands and Union Jacks. :duck:

Removed
19-04-2010, 08:25 PM
That'll stop them :devil: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190390365004 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190390365004)

:faf:

.Sean.
19-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Current bid of just over a grand? :bitchy:

Surely some mistake?

Barney McGrew
19-04-2010, 08:28 PM

Surely some mistake?

Nothing gets by you, eh? :greengrin

Bayern Bru
19-04-2010, 08:29 PM
I took the chance of reporting it explaining what might happen if it should fall into the wrong hands. :wink:

K.Marx
19-04-2010, 08:29 PM

Surely some mistake?

see post 3

1two
19-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Does the 1 Grand bid not mean the sabotager (Tager, Haha) has to pay up?

H18sry
19-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Does the 1 Grand bid not mean the sabotager (Tager, Haha) has to pay up?

:bitchy: No its a dead account :wink:

1two
19-04-2010, 08:39 PM
:bitchy: No its a dead account :wink:

good! sabotage away!:greengrin

Barney McGrew
19-04-2010, 08:42 PM
With a bit of luck the seller will be too thick to notice it's a wind up, by which time it will be too late to re-sell them :devil:

Www1875hfc
19-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Should stick in a cheeky wee bid of £1,690.:devil:

H18sry
19-04-2010, 08:48 PM
With a bit of luck the seller will be too thick to notice it's a wind up, by which time it will be too late to re-sell them :devil:

Unless he posts on here and has been let down by his hun friends as per other thread :faf::faf::faf:

Bayern Bru
19-04-2010, 08:49 PM

:top marks:faf:

ArabHibee
19-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Tickets for the Famous Five? If they end up sitting beside me, there could end up being a bit of this - :take that

Baldy
19-04-2010, 08:52 PM

I hope not I offered £1m

HH81
19-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Has it been pulled already :confused:

H18sry
19-04-2010, 08:53 PM
:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo: its gone :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

fun while it lasted

Removed
19-04-2010, 08:53 PM
It's gone

Barney McGrew
19-04-2010, 08:54 PM
:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo: its gone :boo hoo::boo hoo:

Sterling work chaps :top marks

We'll just have to make sure we keep our eyes out for it coming back again.......

Bayern Bru
19-04-2010, 08:56 PM
:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo: its gone :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

fun while it lasted

Probably guilty, unless the suspected Bear got wind of what was going on.

:tin hat:

Removed
19-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Probably guilty, unless the suspected Bear got wind of what was going on.

:tin hat:

Aye, ebay must have responded to your report pretty quick

But admins might also be able to tell who has been looking at this thread :wink:

Bayern Bru
19-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Aye, ebay must have responded to your report pretty quick

But admins mightalso be able to tell who has been looking at this thread :wink:

...or i could tell you that i reported it and received a subsequent email from eBay.
:cool2:

sleeping giant
19-04-2010, 09:04 PM

I remember a listing for tickets on ebay for the CIS Cup Final that found its way on here.
I'm sure it reached about £15 Million before it was pulled:faf:

ArabHibee
19-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Is Rory89 ever gonna get that ticket sold? :cool2:

HenryMonk
19-04-2010, 09:07 PM
no doubt tickets will appear here tae http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/edinburgh/30456_1.html

**** ive just minded ive got my ST which im no able to attend, ive got no takers from any mates so why nt sell i to some hun mug then grass him to L&B's, i will donate all monies to dinpro, yeah no?

DeLaGaff
19-04-2010, 09:08 PM
I don't see what the issue is here, it's something that I've never really been able to understand.

What defines a "supporter"? If I clap at a Rangers move does that make me a Rangers fan or a football fan? If someone doesn't celebrate a Hibs goal, does that give us a right to throw them out? If someone pays their money, then is it not their perogative to behave how they like as long as it does not adversely impact on those around them?

If we can't discriminate against sex, clour, race, age etc in modern society, then why is it still acceptable to show such aggression against fans, many of whom are like-minded as ourselves?

If Hibs had a chance of winning the league at Ibrox and the away support was sold out, would you not try to get into the game somehow?

lapsedhibee
19-04-2010, 09:16 PM
If we can't discriminate against sex, clour, race, age etc in modern society, then why is it still acceptable to show such aggression against fans, many of whom are like-minded as ourselves?

:bitchy: FFS man, they're huns!

Sir David Gray
19-04-2010, 09:17 PM
I don't see what the issue is here, it's something that I've never really been able to understand.

What defines a "supporter"? If I clap at a Rangers move does that make me a Rangers fan or a football fan? If someone doesn't celebrate a Hibs goal, does that give us a right to throw them out? If someone pays their money, then is it not their perogative to behave how they like as long as it does not adversely impact on those around them?

If Hibs had a chance of winning the league at Ibrox and the away support was sold out, would you not try to get into the game somehow?

Obviously if someone is just sitting there with no colours on and doesn't celebrate if Hibs score a goal then I don't see how you can throw them out. I'm sure that neutrals will go to Hibs games all the time and won't exactly be going wild after a goal's scored.

The problem will be if Rangers score on Sunday and people in the Hibs end actively celebrate the goal being scored. That, for me, is a chucking out offence.

Keith_M
19-04-2010, 09:19 PM

Burn the witch!!!!!!!

:grr:

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 09:20 PM
The problem will be if Rangers score on Sunday and people in the Hibs end actively celebrate the goal being scored. That, for me, is a chucking out offence.[/QUOTE]

Depending on who their respective neighbours are they may get more than chucked out if they celebrate a rangers goal in the hibs end :take that

sleeping giant
19-04-2010, 09:20 PM
no doubt tickets will appear here tae http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/edinburgh/30456_1.html

**** ive just minded ive got my ST which im no able to attend, ive got no takers from any mates so why nt sell i to some hun mug then grass him to L&B's, i will donate all monies to dinpro, yeah no?

Hibs will ban you for selling it to a Hun.

Just give it away to a Hibby ! Whats the problem ? Your not losing money:confused:

Removed
19-04-2010, 09:27 PM

The fact that you ask that makes me wonder if you've actually been to a Hibs Rangers game. You sound like my mother :bitchy:

Obviously if someone is just sitting there with no colours on and doesn't celebrate if Hibs score a goal then I don't see how you can throw them out. I'm sure that neutrals will go to Hibs games all the time and won't exactly be going wild after a goal's scored.

The problem will be if Rangers score on Sunday and people in the Hibs end actively celebrate the goal being scored. That, for me, is a chucking out offence.

I don't see many neutrals round me, it's mostly ST holders. Any hun infiltrators will stick out like a sore thumb and it won't be that hard to out them I think :wink:

DeLaGaff
19-04-2010, 09:27 PM

Depending on who their respective neighbours are they may get more than chucked out if they celebrate a rangers goal in the hibs end :take that[/QUOTE]

Why do you feel that you can justify acting violently towards someone just because they are seating in a seat that they have paid for?!

That's like saying it's ok for me to get chibbed for wearing a Hibs strip and walking through Gorgie, or is that ok? Where do we draw the line?!

sleeping giant
19-04-2010, 09:28 PM
The fact that you ask that makes me wonder if you've actually been to a Hibs Rangers game. You sound like my mother :bitchy:

I don't see many neutrals round me, it's mostly ST holders. Any hun infiltrators will stick out like a sore thumb and it won't be that hard to out them I think :wink:

Remember the Huns in the Corporate Boxes in the FF a few seasons ago ?:greengrin

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 09:29 PM

Yes i think it will be fairly easy to smoke the buggers out :greengrin.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Depending on who their respective neighbours are they may get more than chucked out if they celebrate a rangers goal in the hibs end :take that

Why do you feel that you can justify acting violently towards someone just because they are seating in a seat that they have paid for?!

That's like saying it's ok for me to get chibbed for wearing a Hibs strip and walking through Gorgie, or is that ok? Where do we draw the line?![/QUOTE]

Where does it say I will act violently towards anybody? Are you suggesting that i am going to cause bother? :dunno:

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Remember the Huns in the Corporate Boxes in the FF a few seasons ago ?:greengrin

What happened SG?

H18sry
19-04-2010, 09:32 PM

Corporate is sold out for this match already surprisingly, I know of a table of ten huns who have bought a table :agree:

DeLaGaff
19-04-2010, 09:35 PM

Maybe I sound like your mother, because taking a step back, the stuff that's talked about on here couldn't get more childish.

Some of my mates are Gers fans and good guys. There are loads of nutters, trouble making Gers fans, but there are some football fans who are desperate for a ticket to see their team win the league, which I can 100% understand.

I think it's really sad that folk will be distracted by looking for imposters in the crowd. I think it's because none of us have any expectations of what Hibs are going to do on Sunday so this other stuff gives folk a distraction?

sleeping giant
19-04-2010, 09:36 PM
What happened SG?

They outed themselves and a mass of folk charged up and blocked the view while snarling at the windows.
Like something out of 28 weeks later:faf:
Well , maybe no but it was amusing at the time.

Football does funny things to adults :greengrin

Sir David Gray
19-04-2010, 09:36 PM

All I'm saying is, if there happens to be someone near me on Sunday that I don't recognise and they just sit there for 90 minutes and don't utter a word then I won't be complaining to anyone, even if they are actually Rangers fans.

If, however, that same person is wearing a Rangers top under a jacket, shouts abuse at a Hibs player for tackling a Rangers player and gives vocal support to Rangers of any kind then I will demand that they are removed from the stadium.

sleeping giant
19-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Corporate is sold out for this match already surprisingly, I know of a table of ten huns who have bought a table :agree:

Bit cramped for 10 folk in those wee snugs is it not ?
You talking about the boxes in the FF ?

sleeping giant
19-04-2010, 09:40 PM
All I'm saying is, if there happens to be someone near me on Sunday that I don't recognise and they just sit there for 90 minutes and don't utter a word then I won't be complaining to anyone, even if they are actually Rangers fans.

If, however, that same person is wearing a Rangers top under a jacket, shouts abuse at a Hibs player for tackling a Rangers player and gives vocal support to Rangers of any kind then I will demand that they are removed from the stadium.

Thats perfectly acceptable in my book :agree:

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 09:42 PM
They outed themselves and a mass of folk charged up and blocked the view while snarling at the windows.
Like something out of 28 weeks later:faf:
Well , maybe no but it was amusing at the time.

Football does funny things to adults :greengrin

It certainly does. :faf:

H18sry
19-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Bit cramped for 10 folk in those wee snugs is it not ?
You talking about the boxes in the FF ?

No main stand leather seats :wink:

H18sry
19-04-2010, 09:45 PM
It certainly does. :faf:

He said adults Rooney so why are you commenting :devil:

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 09:46 PM
No main stand leather seats :wink:

Theres always Away fans in there. Some wideo cellic fans were making their mouths go last time at ER:grr:

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 09:47 PM
He said adults Rooney so why are you commenting :devil:

Oooh that was a joke wasnt it Ronnie?? Ha not bad for an oldman. :devil:

ArabHibee
19-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Maybe I sound like your mother, because taking a step back, the stuff that's talked about on here couldn't get more childish.

Some of my mates are Gers fans and good guys. There are loads of nutters, trouble making Gers fans, but there are some football fans who are desperate for a ticket to see their team win the league, which I can 100% understand.

I think it's really sad that folk will be distracted by looking for imposters in the crowd. I think it's because none of us have any expectations of what Hibs are going to do on Sunday so this other stuff gives folk a distraction?

Do you go to football matches or do you live in a world full of fluffy white clouds and pixies at the bottom of your garden?

Get real. If there's a Hun sitting beside me, he'll be getting ejected. End of.

You should change your username to DeLaGuff, coz that's what you're talking.

Ed De Gramo
19-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Do you go to football matches or do you live in a world full of fluffy white clouds and pixies at the bottom of your garden?

:top marks

Its bad enough having Arabs in the same stand as you :devil:

DeLaGaff
19-04-2010, 09:59 PM

If there's a hun sitting beside me who's paid his money, then that's his right to sit there. I can't understand how legally someone can be ejected if they are doing no harm to another person.

I don't like it when people born and bred in Edinburgh wander around wearing Rangers tops, but that's their right.

Hopefully Hibs will be doing better on the pitch that whoever's sitting around me won't be that important.

Going back to my original point, if Hibs were a game away from winning the league at Ibrox and I could only get a ticket in the Gers end, I would be there. Sh*tting myself totally, but wouldn't want to miss it!

Jonnyboy
19-04-2010, 10:00 PM

That may be so and I understand their burning desire to watch their team BUT aside from all the talk of possible violence etc it is a fact that home stand tickets are for home fans and for that reason alone they could be ejected from the ground.

Now I sound like 65bd's mother :faf:

Antifa Hibs
19-04-2010, 10:01 PM
How can the polis/stewards prove that a person in the home ends is a rangers fan? If they aren't wearing colours or singing the sash etc, how does one prove it?

If they are sitting down quietly, leave them be. If they are daft enough to celebrate or cheer, they'll be thrown out for their own safety before anything else.

I mind reading stories of Hibs fans in the Hearts end at Easter Road, Hibbys in the Hearts end at Tynie, Hibbys in the Livi end at the CIS Cup Final etc.

I can see there being no problems anyway, other than a few daft dittys the rangers support are as tame as another support.

You really think a daft hun is going to risk a pasting or ejection, missing them lifting the cup?

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 10:01 PM
If there's a hun sitting beside me who's paid his money, then that's his right to sit there. I can't understand how legally someone can be ejected if they are doing no harm to another person.

I don't like it when people born and bred in Edinburgh wander around wearing Rangers tops, but that's their right.

Hopefully Hibs will be doing better on the pitch that whoever's sitting around me won't be that important.

Going back to my original point, if Hibs were a game away from winning the league at Ibrox and I could only get a ticket in the Gers end, I would be there. Sh*tting myself totally, but wouldn't want to miss it!

:rules:Rules clearly state that any fan found in the wrong area of the ground will be ejected without refund

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 10:04 PM
How can the polis/stewards prove that a person in the home ends is a rangers fan? If they aren't wearing colours or singing the sash etc, how does one prove it?

If they are sitting down quietly, leave them be. If they are daft enough to celebrate or cheer, they'll be thrown out for their own safety before anything else.

I mind reading stories of Hibs fans in the Hearts end at Easter Road, Hibbys in the Hearts end at Tynie, Hibbys in the Livi end at the CIS Cup Final etc.

I can see there being no problems anyway, other than a few daft dittys the rangers support are as tame as another support.

You really think a daft hun is going to risk a pasting or ejection, missing them lifting the cup?

They wont be getting the trophy until last game of the season which is motherwell at home for them i think

Removed
19-04-2010, 10:17 PM

What a load of pish. The childish part is your comment below saying that if a hun has paid his money he can sit where he wants. Jonnyboy tells you the facts.

And who said anything about no expectations? I want and expect us to pump they hun bassas

That may be so and I understand their burning desire to watch their team BUT aside from all the talk of possible violence etc it is a fact that home stand tickets are for home fans and for that reason alone they could be ejected from the ground.

Now I sound like 65bd's mother :faf:

Not the first time I could accuse you of that John eh :wink:

Jonnyboy
19-04-2010, 10:19 PM
What a load of pish. The childish part is your comment below saying that if a hyn has paid his money he can sit where he wants. Jonnyboy tells you the facts.

And who said anything about no expectations? I want to pump they hun bassas

Not the first time I could accuse you of that John eh :wink:

Sir David Gray
19-04-2010, 10:21 PM

You don't have the right to sit in the home end of a stadium, if you are actively supporting the away team. It's nothing to do with the legality of the situation, you won't be arrested just for sitting in the wrong section of the ground, but it does state on the back of your ticket that any supporter found to be sitting in the wrong section of the ground, will face ejection from the stadium.

By obtaining a ticket for a game at Easter Road, you are basically agreeing that you will adhere to certain terms and conditions, one of which is that you don't sit in the wrong section of the stadium.

StevieC
19-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Just give it away to a Hibby I have spare tickets for the Rangers game and the Hearts game .... more than happy for them to find a Hibby home but not seen too much interest in them lately

new malkyhib
20-04-2010, 06:27 PM
[/B]

They wont be getting the trophy until last game of the season which is motherwell at home for them i think

Off topic slightly, and call me sentimental, but I yearn for the day when i'm watching Hibs play the last game of the season at ER, wanting 3 points to win the league as i've had my fill of seeing the unwashed, buckie-swilling weegie hordes celebrating title wins at my beloved Easter Road.

And now i've got that off my chest, on that note I hope that's motivation enough for the Hibs players to spoil their party - and if that does happen, I really hope there is one of the glory-hunters sitting beside me come full-time.

Love and peace,

Malkie.

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Off topic slightly, and call me sentimental, but I yearn for the day when i'm watching Hibs play the last game of the season at ER, wanting 3 points to win the league as i've had my fill of seeing the unwashed, buckie-swilling weegie hordes celebrating title wins at my beloved Easter Road.

And now i've got that of my chest, on that note I hope that's motivation enough for the Hibs players to spoil their party - and if that does happen, I hope there is one of the glory-hunters sitting beside me come full-time.

Love and peace,

Malkie.

:top marks

Mag7
20-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Given that the Hibs sections are unlikely to be anything near full, should the club not have allocated a bigger area of the ground to the huns? I reckon the Hibs support on Sunday could probably be comfortably accommodated in the FF stand and half the main stand. Rangers could have been given the whole south stand and the other half of the main stand and Hibs would have taken a lot more money from the game. Now we're faced with a tiresome 90 minutes of Hibs fans shouting at stewards to oust anyone who appears to be a hun. Does it REALLY matter?

IMHO it's time football started to consider phasing out segregation. I think it's responsible for far greater levels of hatred at games these days, especially derbies. I'm old enough to remember derbies when there was no segregation and I think it made for a less poisonous atmosphere.

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Given that the Hibs sections are unlikely to be anything near full, should the club not have allocated a bigger area of the ground to the huns? I reckon the Hibs support on Sunday could probably be comfortably accommodated in the FF stand and half the main stand. Rangers could have been given the whole south stand and the other half of the main stand and Hibs would have taken a lot more money from the game. Now we're faced with a tiresome 90 minutes of Hibs fans shouting at stewards to oust anyone who appears to be a hun. Does it REALLY matter?

IMHO it's time football started to consider phasing out segregation. I think it's responsible for far greater levels of hatred at games these days, especially derbies. I'm old enough to remember derbies when there was no segregation and I think it made for a less poisonous atmosphere.

Would that be the half of the West/Main that my ST is and probably alot of other .net users. I will tell you now i would move for no hun **** and if hibs tried it to get more money by letting in more huns they could ram thier ST up there erse.:grr:

As for phasing out segregation are you having a laugh? :confused:

Barney McGrew
20-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Would that be the half of the West/Main that my ST is and probably alot of other .net users. I will tell you now i would move for no hun **** and if hibs tried it to get more money by letting in more huns they could ram thier ST up there erse.:grr:

Equally, there's around 1000-1200 ex-East Standers in the South and some people have been advocating them getting moved to make way for more huns too.

I wonder how they'd like it if they had to move from their seat to make way?

jws1875
20-04-2010, 06:58 PM

Yeah very well they where out in seconds of celebraiting :thumbsup:

Mag7
20-04-2010, 07:01 PM

No I'm not. It would probably be unrealistic for games against the Old Firm, but for derbies I think it would be a good way to dilute the venom which has built up to stupid levels these days. As for trips to places like Kilmarnock, Dundee, Inverness, Dunfermline etc would it really be so awful to be part of a non-segregated crowd. What would be likelihood of serious trouble?

As for Sunday, if (as happened on the last day of 2004/05) Hibs were going all for third place and selling out the home end then obviously there would be no question of extra tickets for the huns, but this season has been petering out for weeks now and there's not a chance we'll come close to selling out our sections. Given what's at stake for the huns they could sell out ER by themselves and I think as a one-off move we could all shift along a bit to make room for a sell-out crowd. For me, this 'nae hun's having my seat' attitude is narrow minded when it comes to the financial good of Hibs. Let's face it, Hibs aren't doing anything on the pitch to attract their fans' cash are they?

new malkyhib
20-04-2010, 09:15 PM
No I'm not. It would probably be unrealistic for games against the Old Firm, but for derbies I think it would be a good way to dilute the venom which has built up to stupid levels these days. As for trips to places like Kilmarnock, Dundee, Inverness, Dunfermline etc would it really be so awful to be part of a non-segregated crowd. What would be likelihood of serious trouble?

As for Sunday, if (as happened on the last day of 2004/05) Hibs were going all for third place and selling out the home end then obviously there would be no question of extra tickets for the huns, but this season has been petering out for weeks now and there's not a chance we'll come close to selling out our sections. Given what's at stake for the huns they could sell out ER by themselves and I think as a one-off move we could all shift along a bit to make room for a sell-out crowd. For me, this 'nae hun's having my seat' attitude is narrow minded when it comes to the financial good of Hibs. Let's face it, Hibs aren't doing anything on the pitch to attract their fans' cash are they?

You are at the wind-up right?

I'm fed up pandering to the weegies - it's bad enough listening to their bile 4 times a season without takiing the attitude that "it's good financially for Hibs, we'll never win the league, it's only one game " - and I couldn't care less if that's narrow-minded.

I'm not "shifting along a bit" to make room for any glory-hunter who probably doesn't even come from Glasgow - because apart from anything else them and their mates at Darkheid (copyright "best fans in the world") are more fickle than the supporters of any club in Scotland.

...and if any Rangers fans make their presence known in the Hibs end on Sunday, then I'd expect L & B's police to do their job with as much relish as their counterparts in Strathclyde have done when they've dealt with us (and Hearts fans) in the past.

Removed
20-04-2010, 09:18 PM
You are at the wind-up right?

I'm fed up pandering to the weegies - it's bad enough listening to their bile 4 times a season without takiing the attitude that "it's good financially for Hibs, we'll never win the league, it's only one game " - and I couldn't care less if that's narrow-minded.

I'm not "shifting along a bit" to make room for any glory-hunter who probably doesn't even come from Glasgow - because apart from anything else them and their mates at Darkheid (copyright "best fans in the world") are more fickle than the supporters of any club in Scotland.

...and if any Rangers fans make their presence known in the Hibs end on Sunday, then I'd expect L & B's police to do their job with as much relish as their counterparts in Strathclyde have done when they've dealt with us (and Hearts fans) in the past.

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Especially the bit in bold. I was chucked out of Darkheid for SFA and I was in the correct section.

sleeping giant
20-04-2010, 09:26 PM
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Especially the bit in bold. I was chucked out of Darkheid for SFA and I was in the correct section.

Chucked out for being ugly :agree:

lapsedhibee
20-04-2010, 09:27 PM

Derbies, maybe agree. But I'm old enough to remember sharing terraces with huns and it was as poisonous as. There was never, that I remember, any jocular banter whatsoever at games against the OFGTF. It was then, as now, a stream of bile vomiting out of their fat, ugly, twisted, faces.

new malkyhib
20-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Derbies, maybe agree. But I'm old enough to remember sharing terraces with huns and it was as poisonous as. There was never, that I remember, any jocular banter whatsoever at games against the OFGTF. It was then, as now, a stream of bile vomiting out of their fat, ugly, twisted, faces.

...aye and that was just the women.

After reading all these posts as to why we should humbly accommodate this lot on Sunday, I don't think I've been as "up" for a game apart from the Derby matches as this all season. I can't think of any sweeter way for the players to sign off from Easter Road than for the Hibs to spoil their party.

As for those wanting to share their caramels with those nice, self-effacing, boisterous, jolly Weegie chaps, just get yourself along to Ibrox next season and sit in their end and "gently applaud" a Hibs goal.

Before you do that though, tell me what flowers you like and I'll send them to you c/o the Southern General.

matty_f
20-04-2010, 09:38 PM

:tee hee:

Removed
20-04-2010, 09:40 PM

:tee hee:

Nae need :grr:

ArabHibee
20-04-2010, 09:41 PM

:bitchy: Chucked out for no sitting down. :wink:

The Modfather
20-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Weren't there a fair few Hibees in the Rangers end for the Stokes game earlier in the season? Were they fair game and deserving of a kicking/ejected, or both?

Some of the hysteria on here is comedy. Where were all these hard men when Rangers won the league at ER a few years back and were on the pitch. I remember the hysteria but none of the "hard men" did anything. Sunday will be the same and probably pass without much incident, other than the odd knuckledragger getting launched for failing to bite his tongue for the full 90. Not the fall of Rome as some would have you believe.

silverhibee
20-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Is Rory89 ever gonna get that ticket sold? :cool2:

:faf: :thumbsup:

Mag7
22-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Weren't there a fair few Hibees in the Rangers end for the Stokes game earlier in the season? Were they fair game and deserving of a kicking/ejected, or both?

Some of the hysteria on here is comedy. Where were all these hard men when Rangers won the league at ER a few years back and were on the pitch. I remember the hysteria but none of the "hard men" did anything. Sunday will be the same and probably pass without much incident, other than the odd knuckledragger getting launched for failing to bite his tongue for the full 90. Not the fall of Rome as some would have you believe.

:agree: As mentioned, it's not like these huns will be depriving Hibs fans of seats.

Just noticed the other thread on the potential for trouble. Should it be merged with this one?

Joe Baker II
22-04-2010, 02:09 PM
You don't have the right to sit in the home end of a stadium, if you are actively supporting the away team. It's nothing to do with the legality of the situation, you won't be arrested just for sitting in the wrong section of the ground, but it does state on the back of your ticket that any supporter found to be sitting in the wrong section of the ground, will face ejection from the stadium.

By obtaining a ticket for a game at Easter Road, you are basically agreeing that you will adhere to certain terms and conditions, one of which is that you don't sit in the wrong section of the stadium.

Watch you do not confuse legality (not an issue as cannot prove anyone is a fan of a certain team and many support more than 1 team anyway) with whatever terms and conditions say.

Also are you sure back of tickets say this, and even if they do there would be defences based on small print/clarity etc.

Joe Baker II
22-04-2010, 02:14 PM

Spot on and in fact some of the comments, sad as they are, are just hilarious when one reads them again (any Rangers fans reading this must be in stitches!), the hysterical comments almost (not quite though) encourage me to sell my ticket to a possible Hun!

StevieC
22-04-2010, 03:17 PM
the hysterical comments almost encourage me to sell my ticket to a possible Hun!

Just keep it for yourself .. you're halfway there.

lucky
22-04-2010, 04:44 PM
If hibs ever had a chance to win the league at ipox I would take a ticket in there end. The Tartan army do it all the time. For me it has to worse assaulting someone rather than buying a ticket for the wrong end. Hibs could have solved this problem by giving them the whole south stand. I thought it was a football game not a war. Time for some on here to grow up.

Golden Bear
22-04-2010, 04:57 PM
If hibs ever had a chance to win the league at ipox I would take a ticket in there end. The Tartan army do it all the time. For me it has to worse assaulting someone rather than buying a ticket for the wrong end. Hibs could have solved this problem by giving them the whole south stand. I thought it was a football game not a war. Time for some on here to grow up.

:agree:

As you say, if the situation was reversed then we'd be trying to do exactly the same thing.

Unfortunately we've all become so accustomed to segregation at football games that the thought of standing side by side with opposition fans is now unthinkable.

sahib
22-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Petrie could get on to it and buy them up.

Edit: Oh, £100? Never mind.

I don't think it's an issue to be honest; any lairy Huns will hopefully be lifted so long as Hibs fans are sensible and inform the nearest steward or member of L&B's finest - or if they're sensible Hun fans they might keep their mouths shut and sit on their hands and Union Jacks. :duck:

That will be their union jacksies they are sitting on.

sadtom
22-04-2010, 08:34 PM

If Hibs were winning the league, ibrox wid be like a ghost town - we could have about 30/40,000 seats.

sadtom
22-04-2010, 08:35 PM

A cheekier bid of £1,916 would be even better.