PDA

View Full Version : Dundee United's defence...

Eaststand
19-04-2010, 03:52 PM
...has been pretty impressive this season, but just a wee thought for next season.
They're likely to be one of our rivals again for a Euro spot.

United have defo lost Lee Wilkie to injury, Webster goes back to the Huns too. Add on that they look likely to sell Kenneth, so that will mean that they're goni have a very different defense and won't look nearly so secure next season eh

Any thoughts about this ?

GGTTH

HibbyAndy
19-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Dunno why they would want to sell Kenneth :dunno:

Cropley10
19-04-2010, 03:55 PM

Sure I heard the Yams were in for him.

Eaststand
19-04-2010, 03:58 PM

I know a couple of United supporters and they reckon he's very likely heading to the Engerland after this season with quite a few clubs, including Birmingham chasing him, so if the rumours are true, they look set to cash in

GGTTH

HibbyAndy
19-04-2010, 04:00 PM
I know a couple of United supporters and they reckon he's very likely heading to the Engerland after this season with quite a few clubs, including Birmingham chasing him, so if the rumours are true, they look set to cash in

GGTTH

Then like your original post said, They may well struggle with losing 2 of the centre backs,We will see how good a manager Houston really is when he has to bring in replacements.

Cropley10
19-04-2010, 04:02 PM

GGTTH

So the Yams aren't in for him then? I'd have thought they would be as they need another CH and he fits their bill.

FRes Hibbie
19-04-2010, 04:29 PM
So the Yams aren't in for him then? I'd have thought they would be as they need another CH and he fits their bill.

If there's premiership or championship clubs in for him then that rules Hearts, and anyone else in the SPL apart from (or maybe including) Rangers and Celtic, out.

WindyMiller
19-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Then like your original post said, They may well struggle with losing 2 of the centre backs,We will see how good a manager Houston really is when he has to bring in replacements.

:agree:

He freely admits it's taken 3 seasons to build that team.

.Sean.
19-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Sure I heard the Yams were in for him.
United knoked back £500,000 from Blackpool so Hearts will not be signing him. He'll end up at a mid-table Championship club if he leaves.

CB_NO3
19-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Am sure United knocked back a 500k bid from Blackpool in January, so there are obviously hoping for a bit more than that and I doubt Hearts will have 750k to a million pound spare.

CB_NO3
19-04-2010, 07:36 PM
United knoked back £500,000 from Blackpool so Hearts will not be signing him. He'll end up at a mid-table Championship club if he leaves.
Beat me to it. :grr:

Scotthibs1875
19-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Garry Kenneth is pash, just constantly fouls people. Mind you that would be good enough for hearts:wink:

.Sean.
19-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Garry Kenneth is pash, just constantly fouls people. Mind you that would be good enough for hearts:wink:
:agree:

He's a carthorse.

Deek01
19-04-2010, 09:02 PM
I was there when my mate was speaking to Kenneth a couple of weeks ago, he said how newcastle and birmingham were in for him in the summer. Also that he definitly would be going in the summer saying United are cash strapped so need the money and he'd like to go down south.

HibeeMcGinn1
19-04-2010, 09:14 PM
...has been pretty impressive this season, but just a wee thought for next season.
They're likely to be one of our rivals again for a Euro spot.

United have defo lost Lee Wilkie to injury, Webster goes back to the Huns too. Add on that they look likely to sell Kenneth, so that will mean that they're goni have a very different defense and won't look nearly so secure next season eh

Any thoughts about this ?

GGTTH

if we are even up there :devil: