PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Potential for Trouble on Sunday

Pages : [1] 2

andrew70
19-04-2010, 03:19 PM
I have just been shown by a Hun work colleague, ten tickets that he has for Sundays game they are in the South Stand Upper. However they are in the Hibs part of the stand. When asked on how he bought the tickets without being on database, he said all he had to do was supply name and address of all ten ticket holders. He also said he knows of many more Rangers fans that have tickets for Home areas on Sunday. Now it sickens me that they are getting them this easy and it also sickens me that there are Hibs fans giving Huns their tickets. I hate to say it but I think there could be big trouble especially in the South if the volume of Rangers fans, anticipated, get in.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 03:22 PM
I have just been shown by a Hun work colleague, ten tickets that he has for Sundays game they are in the South Stand Upper. However they are in the Hibs part of the stand. When asked on how he bought the tickets without being on database, he said all he had to do was supply name and address of all ten ticket holders. He also said he knows of many more Rangers fans that have tickets for Home areas on Sunday. Now it sickens me that they are getting them this easy and it also sickens me that there are Hibs fans giving Huns their tickets. I hate to say it but I think there could be big trouble especially in the South if the volume of Rangers fans, anticipated, get in.

Stop :fishin: :faf:

Hibby70
19-04-2010, 03:25 PM
you are allowed to bring your east stand seat as a shield tho according to the official site's new riot section.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 03:26 PM
you are allowed to bring your east stand seat as a shield tho according to the official site's new riot section.

Sold that to a hun for his own safety :faf:

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Why? If any Hibs fan causes trouble because of this then in my opinion they are being idiot. Why not enjoy the match and have some banter? I am sure if it was Hibs in this position i would do the exact same.

andrew70
19-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Sold that to a hun for his own safety :faf:

Aye, very good. Why is it so easy for them to get tickets though? I was always of the opinion you had to be on the database for Category A Fixtures??? I would rather there were swathes of empty seats rather than for them to be infested by Bigots.

sambajustice
19-04-2010, 03:32 PM
just get in there and clatter them!!! :greengrin

Diclonius
19-04-2010, 03:43 PM
There were a couple of Huns in front of me at the Rangers game near the end of last season. Just sat there, totally silent and not causing any trouble, for the entire game.

No problem with people like that if no Hibs fans want their seat. It's if they start making noise that it becomes unacceptable. :agree:

andrew70
19-04-2010, 03:48 PM
There were a couple of Huns in front of me at the Rangers game near the end of last season. Just sat there, totally silent and not causing any trouble, for the entire game.

No problem with people like that if no Hibs fans want their seat. It's if they start making noise that it becomes unacceptable. :agree:

Thats fair enough, in the main, it’s just this time we are talking about the probability of large groups going along together and sitting next to Hibs fans, that is when there could be trouble. Don’t think they’ll sit quietly especially when in larger groups.

basehibby
19-04-2010, 03:48 PM

:agree: Correct - that sort of behaviour does no harm - any hun idiots making a load of noise in the Hibs end I anticipate will either be ejected from the stadium or battered.

Judas Iscariot
19-04-2010, 03:51 PM
just get in there and clatter them!!! :greengrin

Too ****ing right!

Smelly weedgie junkie tramps better no be anywhere within hookin range of me..

Manky *****!

iwasthere1972
19-04-2010, 03:52 PM

Well I'll be in that stand saying hello to everybody and if anyone says hello hello then :take that

basehibby
19-04-2010, 03:57 PM

I haven't yet got my ticket for Sat - if it's sold out because the club have been stupid enough to sell them to some bunch of Hun infiltrators I will be f***ing furious and there will be hell to pay :grr::grr::grr:

woody47
19-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Why? If any Hibs fan causes trouble because of this then in my opinion they are being idiot. Why not enjoy the match and have some banter? I am sure if it was Hibs in this position i would do the exact same.

Have banter with that manky lot? You are joking? I wouldn't pesh on them if they were on fire.
Rules are very clear here. NO AWAY FANS ALLOWED IN HOME AREA. And I really don't give a flying one if they sit in silence or not.

andrew70
19-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Have banter with that manky lot? You are joking? I wouldn't pesh on them if they were on fire.
Rules are very clear here. NO AWAY FANS ALLOWED IN HOME AREA. And I really don't give a flying one if they sit in silence or not.

:thumbsup:Exactly my point they shouldn’t be in there, quiet or not. ***** them! :top marks

Alex Trager
19-04-2010, 04:02 PM

Like breathing

Alex Trager
19-04-2010, 04:03 PM
I haven't yet got my ticket for Sun - if it's sold out because the club have been stupid enough to sell them to some bunch of Hun infiltrators I will be f***ing furious and there will be hell to pay :grr::grr::grr:

Fixed

iwasthere1972
19-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Like breathing

:hilarious

K.Marx
19-04-2010, 04:04 PM
anyone have access to the rangers boards to see roughly how many of them are doing this?? Really thought the Hibs Ticket Office would clamp down on this.

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 04:06 PM

Well if i was to put myself in there shoes i would do the exact same thing. Majority of my mates are Rangers fans, and as much as i hate rangers and all the crap that comes with them, SOME of them are actually alright.

Now its guaranteed rangers fans will be in the home end, we arent going to stop that. There team could well win the league, so its also guaranteed they will not ALL be silent. So instead of letting this wind us up and start causing trouble, have some banter and enjoy yourself.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Aye, very good. Why is it so easy for them to get tickets though? I was always of the opinion you had to be on the database for Category A Fixtures??? I would rather there were swathes of empty seats rather than for them to be infested by Bigots.

Relax i was only kidding. 100%:agree:. The club should be taking extra measures to ensure that away fans are not able to obtain tickets for the home end.

Hainan Hibs
19-04-2010, 04:09 PM
If they sit there in silence then fair enough.

However if any of them get wide they are complete open to getting 12 shades of crap kicked out of them.

ekhibee
19-04-2010, 04:10 PM
:thumbsup:Exactly my point they shouldn’t be in there, quiet or not. ***** them! :top marks
I have to say I totally agree with you, regardless of whether they're 'quiet' or not, they just shouldn't be there. And to be quite honest, are a lot of people travelling through from the other side of the country, and sitting in seats that clearly aren't allocated for them, if Rangers win (or take a point) just going to sit there in silence? I think not.

PaulSmith
19-04-2010, 04:16 PM
I've not seen a fight with rival fans inside Easter road for best part of 13 years, sunday will be no different to any other old firm game where they'll be some away fans inside the home end.

woody47
19-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Well if i was to put myself in there shoes i would do the exact same thing. Majority of my mates are Rangers fans, and as much as i hate rangers and all the crap that comes with them, SOME of them are actually alright.

Now its guaranteed rangers fans will be in the home end, we arent going to stop that. There team could well win the league, so its also guaranteed they will not ALL be silent. So instead of letting this wind us up and start causing trouble, have some banter and enjoy yourself.

And you would be wrong! Why can't people like you get it into your thick heads that there is a reason for this segregation. I lived through the 70's and 80's, before segregation, where there was trouble at EVERY game when we played these manks. I still have the scars to prove it so whilst you are quite happy that they sit next to us I AM NOT!:grr:
And if I see any of them sitting in our end, the old bill will be told and I will happily cheer when they get kicked out :bye::bye:

blackpoolhibs
19-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Like breathing

I think we should let as many as they like in, as long as they promise to stop breathing for the 90 minutes.

Moody Mulder
19-04-2010, 04:22 PM
you'll be able to tell where the huns are by the stench of unwashed hair, body and clothes that pervades their every movement

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 04:24 PM
anyone have access to the rangers boards to see roughly how many of them are doing this?? Really thought the Hibs Ticket Office would clamp down on this.

Ive looked at a site called rangers media forum and it appears there are few huns who have managed to get tickets for hibs end. Others are planning to watch it from the flats area. They are saying if they've bought tickets from hibs before they are then on the database and are getting them for home end:bitchy::grr:.

I cant post links (dunno why) but just google rangers media. Theres a thread called main stand at easter road. have a peek at it.

iwasthere1972
19-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Ive looked at a site called rangers media forum and it appears there are few huns who have managed to get tickets for hibs end. Others are planning to watch it from the flats area. They are saying if they've bought tickets from hibs before they are then on the database and are getting them for home end:bitchy::grr:.

I cant post links (dunno why) but just google rangers media. Theres a thread called main stand at easter road. have a peek at it.

Cheeky Bassas :grr:

Will the Hibs team applaud the newly crowned champions onto the pitch.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148713

Hope not.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 04:37 PM

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148713 (http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148713)

Hope not.

Full of Sh it that lot. There maybe a few sare faces given out during the match on Sunday :wink::faf:

weonlywon6-2
19-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Well I'll be in that stand saying hello to everybody and if anyone says hello hello then :take that

:faf::faf::faf:

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 04:41 PM
I am not thick in the slightest. I hate rangers as anyone, but not all of them are " manks " and not all of them will leave you with scars. If any rangers fan causes trouble or his violent in any way they should be ejected from the stadium, However if they are there to see there team win the league, then so be it.If a rangers fan was seated near me, I would have a bit of banter, and am sure most rangers fans would have a bit banter back, but there is always some idiot who will take things further when there is no need for it.

You are not going to stop them being in the home end. Simple as that, and by people like you delibrately looking to have them ejected, will only cause more trouble. If there not causing trouble then let them be.

Bollox, shouldny be there and we have every right to sit in the area designated for HOME fans without intrusion of AWAY supporters:grr:

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Bollox, shouldny be there and we have every right to sit in the area designated for HOME fans without intrusion of AWAY supporters:grr: yes but your not going to be able to stop it. So instead of making such a big deal about it, just deal with it. And rather than resorting to trouble, if anything have a bit of banter and enjoy the game.

woody47
19-04-2010, 04:45 PM
I am not thick in the slightest. I hate rangers as anyone, but not all of them are " manks " and not all of them will leave you with scars. If any rangers fan causes trouble or his violent in any way they should be ejected from the stadium, However if they are there to see there team win the league, then so be it.If a rangers fan was seated near me, I would have a bit of banter, and am sure most rangers fans would have a bit banter back, but there is always some idiot who will take things further when there is no need for it.

You are not going to stop them being in the home end. Simple as that, and by people like you delibrately looking to have them ejected, will only cause more trouble. If there not causing trouble then let them be.

Sorry but there are rules or are you one of these people who think that rules don't dont apply to them. As I said, if there are any near me I will have them pointed out and ejected.

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Sorry but there are rules or are you one of these people who think that rules don't dont apply to them. As I said, if there are any near me I will have them pointed out and ejected.

Why go to such bother? If there not causing trouble, why even let it bother you? I could see where your coming from if they were there causing trouble, but people like you going out there way to do this just seems pointless to me. They will be there. Deal with it, enjoy the game, and if Hibs score or even win rub it in there faces :greengrin

Also its not your place to make sure other people obide rules. You concentrate on yourself and let people such as the stewards and police decide if action is needed to be taken.

weonlywon6-2
19-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Relax i was only kidding. 100%:agree:. The club should be taking extra measures to ensure that away fans are not able to obtain tickets for the home end.

i`m sure the stewards and the polis have been there before so all will be fine :cool2::cool2:

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 04:50 PM
yes but your not going to be able to stop it. So instead of making such a big deal about it, just deal with it. And rather than resorting to trouble, if anything have a bit of banter and enjoy the game.

Are you suggesting that im going to cause trouble?? Banter my arse would you get banter if you sat in the home stand at Ibrox?? Maybe as they were kicking the crap out of you and shouting their bigoted insults at you. Why should we sit with them amid us when they certainly wouldnt have it through there. If they cant get tickets for away end then tough sh it its live on Sky.

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Are you suggesting that im going to cause trouble?? Banter my arse would you get banter if you sat in the home stand at Ibrox?? Maybe as they were kicking the crap out of you and shouting their bigoted insults at you. Why should we sit with them amid us when they certainly wouldnt have it through there. If they cant get tickets for away end then tough sh it its live on Sky.

All i am saying is, Rangers fans WILL be in the home end. I dont see why Hibs fans should go out there way to have them ejected unless they are causing bother. They will be there, we cannot change that. If they are doing no harm, and just watching the match, then let them be. Thats my opinion.

leave it to police and stewards to deal with people who shouldnt be there. Its not your place or mines to have someone removed.

Brizo
19-04-2010, 04:55 PM

Its interesting that your 19 and Woody is a wee bit older. Not for any ageist reasons but because the fact is youve only experienced the sticky buns in the sanitised safe world of 21st century fitba with its strict segregation , cctv , high profile policing , banning orders etc etc. Those of us who experienced the Govan hordes pre segregation, pre cctv etc etc know exactly the precise nature of their "banter" which unfolds if your within spitting distance of them. And that "banter" is generally along the fenian b / aids/ junkie/ lines which many Hibs people dont find very banterous :wink:.

Id guess if the odd (very odd) sticky bun sneaks into the home end they will keep a low profile but if large numbers infiltrate theres no doubt in my mind that theyll want to advertise their presence ... which could very well lead to serious trouble.

bighairyfaeleith
19-04-2010, 04:56 PM
All i am saying is, Rangers fans WILL be in the home end. I dont see why Hibs fans should go out there way to have them ejected unless they are causing bother. They will be there, we cannot change that. If they are doing no harm, and just watching the match, then let them be. Thats my opinion.

So I shouldn't spray fairy washing up liquid at them then???:wink:

woody47
19-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Why go to such bother? If there not causing trouble, why even let it bother you? I could see where your coming from if they were there causing trouble, but people like you going out there way to do this just seems pointless to me. They will be there. Deal with it, enjoy the game, and if Hibs score or even win rub it in there faces :greengrin

Also its not your place to make sure other people obide rules. You concentrate on yourself and let people such as the stewards and police decide if action is needed to be taken.

First of all, YOU do not tell me what I can or cannot do. :grr:
Secondly, I think you will find that it is up to each individual to report anything that is wrong within the stadium to the relevant authorities, and if you want to read the RULES, away fans sitting amongst the home support is breaking the rules.
Thirdly - what team do you really support?

Albanian Hibs
19-04-2010, 04:57 PM

Find out their seat numbers then report them.....**** them all.....dirty hun tramps

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 04:57 PM

leave it to police and stewards to deal with people who shouldnt be there. Its not your place or mines to have someone removed.

Lets hope one doesnt sit next to you and make his mouth go then eh. What would you do then? Have banter with him i suppose?

woody47
19-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Its interesting that your 19 and Woody is a wee bit older. Not for any ageist reasons but because the fact is youve only experienced the sticky buns in the sanitised safe world of 21st century fitba with its strict segregation , cctv , high profile policing , banning orders etc etc. Those of us who experienced the Govan hordes pre segregation, pre cctv etc etc know exactly the precise nature of their "banter" which unfolds if your within spitting distance of them. And that "banter" is generally along the fenian b / aids/ junkie/ lines which many Hibs people dont find very banterous :wink:.

Id guess if the odd (very odd) sticky bun sneaks into the home end they will keep a low profile but if large numbers infiltrate theres no doubt in my mind that theyll want to advertise their presence ... which could very well lead to serious trouble.

Thanks for that :greengrin

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 04:59 PM

It very wel could. But as woody said, If he sees a rangers fan he will be telling a steward to have him removed. Now if a rangers fan is there, causing no trouble, then why even let it bother you?

If there is groups of Rangers fans, the police will be onto it right away. So that will be deal with. We cannot stop this.

But for a hibs fan to go out his way to have anyone that is a rangers fan ejected EVEN if causing no bother at all its just quite pathetic in my eyes. Why even waste your time ? why let it bother you?

K.Marx
19-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Why go to such bother? If there not causing trouble, why even let it bother you?

Cos I wouldn't want to pay 25 quid for a ticket in the HOME end and have to sit amongst a bunch of huns.

bighairyfaeleith
19-04-2010, 05:01 PM
TBH I reckon that the football on the pitch will be that good that no one will care about who is sitting where :greengrin

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Lets hope one doesnt sit next to you and make his mouth go then eh. What would you do then? Have banter with him i suppose?
Let his mouth go? As i have said, If a rangers fan in anyway is causing trouble he deserves to be ejected, but if they are causing no bother then why go out our way to have them ejected.

If there is huge groups of fans, police and stewards will be very awre of it.
Let them deal with it, why even waste our time?

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Cos I wouldn't want to pay 25 quid for a ticket in the HOME end and have to sit amongst a bunch of huns.
Well you enjoy doing your best to eject them, because they WILL be there. If i was you i would just deal with it and watch the game.

cabbageandribs1875
19-04-2010, 05:05 PM

some punters on swallowswallow reckon hibs are ready to give the durty ones the whole of the south(from a hibs source :confused:) just waiting to see how many tickets hibs sell and the polis have apparently okied it :blah:

dont shoot the messenger:greengrin

K.Marx
19-04-2010, 05:06 PM
If i was you i would just deal with it and watch the game.

TBH, I'll probably be dealing with it by watching it on the tv...:greengrin

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Well you enjoy doing your best to eject them, because they WILL be there. If i was you i would just deal with it and watch the game.

The :******:on Sunday but you enjoy it now :bye:

woody47
19-04-2010, 05:11 PM
some punters on swallowswallow reckon hibs are ready to give the durty ones the whole of the south(from a hibs source :confused:) just waiting to see how many tickets hibs sell and the polis have apparently okied it :blah:

dont shoot the messenger:greengrin

No chance. Imagine turning up with ST for south and being turned away for another part of the ground. I think not. Someone :fishin:

cabbageandribs1875
19-04-2010, 05:12 PM
No chance. Imagine turning up with ST for south and being turned away for another part of the ground. I think not. Someone :fishin:

my thoughts exactly :agree: just one of these 'my source' things :greengrin the quote

Its got a lot to go through before its possible.

I.e %'s of the stand hibs sell out, Police Okaying it and the spl sanctioning it.

The source is very high up in the procedure (from hibs end)
wednesday at the earliest and friday at the latest we will hear whether its given the go ahead, as I say it still has 3 or 4 barriers to go through

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 05:12 PM

Yes i think theres a bit of baiting going on here :wink:

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 05:13 PM
First of all, YOU do not tell me what I can or cannot do. :grr:
Secondly, I think you will find that it is up to each individual to report anything that is wrong within the stadium to the relevant authorities, and if you want to read the RULES, away fans sitting amongst the home support is breaking the rules.
Thirdly - what team do you really support?
I am not telling you what to do or at least that was not my intention. You do what you want. I am just giving my opinion. I dont let such things bother me clearly as much as people like yourself. I go to the game to watch the team, and unless someone is delibrately causing trouble then i will not bother to report them. Thats my opinion, thats all. You have your reasons for having your approach, and if they seem correct to you then thats fine. I have no problem with that, I just dont agree with it 100%. I have my reasons, you have your reasons. Its all about opiinions afterall.
Just because i dont have the same views of you does not mean i dont support Hibs.

Brizo
19-04-2010, 05:20 PM
It very wel could. But as woody said, If he sees a rangers fan he will be telling a steward to have him removed. Now if a rangers fan is there, causing no trouble, then why even let it bother you?

If there is groups of Rangers fans, the police will be onto it right away. So that will be deal with. We cannot stop this.

But for a hibs fan to go out his way to have anyone that is a rangers fan ejected EVEN if causing no bother at all its just quite pathetic in my eyes. Why even waste your time ? why let it bother you?

Because I think your extremely naive if you think that if they infiltrate in numbers and theyre winning theyll sit there all shy and retiring. Will they **** , theyll be giving it the big giruy to all the hibbies round about. And thats why there needs to be a zero tolerance policy to infiltrators.

But hey if it all kicks off and you get gobbed on or rapped on the jaw im sure you'll just laugh it off as some of that cheery Govan "banter" you seem to enjoy so much :devil:

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Because I think your extremely naive if you think that if they infiltrate in numbers and theyre winning theyll sit there all shy and retiring. Will they **** , theyll be giving it the big giruy to all the hibbies round about. And thats why there needs to be a zero tolerance policy to infiltrators.

But hey if it all kicks off and you get gobbed on or rapped on the jaw im sure you'll just laugh it off as some of that cheery Govan "banter" you seem to enjoy so much :devil:

:faf::faf:

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 05:26 PM

not quite. All i have done is give my opinion. And that is that if there not causing bother then just let it be, cos i believe there could well be alot of rangers fans. It works 2 ways, If Hibs were to win. I would certainly love to have a few rangers fans in around me!..it would maybe lift the atmoshpere for a change.

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-04-2010, 05:30 PM
So I shouldn't spray fairy washing up liquid at them then???:wink:

Domestos wi rubber gloves on mair like, ****bags :grr:

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 05:31 PM
not quite. All i have done is give my opinion. And that is that if there not causing bother then just let it be, cos i believe there could well be alot of rangers fans. It works 2 ways, If Hibs were to win. I would certainly love to have a few rangers fans in around me!..it would maybe lift the atmoshpere for a change.

Before you edited that post was that your way on saying you have sold your ticket to a hun on sunday???

BTW if your not going like your pre edited post said then why bother getting involved in this debate?

HibeeDaz6270
19-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Before you edited that post was that your way on saying you have sold your ticket to a hun on sunday???

BTW if your not going like your pre edited post said then why bother getting involved in this debate?
I said i play junior football on a saturday so wouldnt be there. I then realised it was a sunday, so i edited the post. And as its a sunday i may well be there. And i am just having my opinion. Wether it is right or wrong, its my opinion and i am entitled to give it. I can understand exactly why people disagree with me, but i personally wouldnt react in the same way. Alot of my mates are rangers fans, and i am useto all the rubbish. I hate it, but in some ways its good as it gives me something to rip into them about. A bit of banter!

Hibees07
19-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Why don't all the season ticket holders who do not want Rangers fans in the Hibs end e-mail the ticket office and tell them that if this is allowed to happen you will not renew your season ticket.

I would imagine they would be a bit concerned if enough season ticket holders were to do this. :agree:

Ritchie
19-04-2010, 06:36 PM

nah, they'll be getting ejected and rightly so.... just depends if they get out with a sare face or not!

i know a few nutters who used to sit near me in the east who still sit near me in the south upper and i know for a fact there will be trouble if there is huns in the hibs end!

Hibercelona
19-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Will be in the South stand upper.

Bring them on. :take that

Wembley67
19-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Hahaha brilliant all this promised violence that is to bear down on ER...its a load of pish, how many times have we heard this??

CCS CCS CCS :greengrin

Just enjoy the game and let the police do their job which they will do more than capably :smug:

Dashing Bob S
19-04-2010, 06:48 PM
It seems that it's easy to get onto the club's database, and as tool for enforcing segregation at such events, (ie: high Hun demand, home fans apathetic to the point of tears) it's worse than useless. I only hope that the police and and stewards have been instructed to remove anyone supporting the opposition team.

The idea of 'banter' is ridiculous, segregation wasn't introduced on a whim; it was done to stop potentially violent incidents arising. The best rule is always common sense. One or two quiet and respectful away fans in the home end should be seen as acceptable. Mobs of bigoted, drunken Huns clearly isn't. The football grounds legislation should be ruthlessly enforced. The club has to put the safety and comfort of its own fans first, this is why these rules were instigated.

Sylar
19-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Will there be potential for their fans (and some of our more problematic fans) gathering in front of the flats and avoiding paying to get into the game, or will police be on top of that area?

If this potentiality exists, perhaps the club are selling these tickets, as they realise that by taking money, they'll piss off a large volume of Rangers fans who will turn up realising they could have stood on the hill for free :greengrin

*tongue firmly in cheek.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Will there be potential for their fans (and some of our more problematic fans) gathering in front of the flats and avoiding paying to get into the game, or will police be on top of that area?

If this potentiality exists, perhaps the club are selling these tickets, as they realise that by taking money, they'll piss off a large volume of Rangers fans who will turn up realising they could have stood on the hill for free :greengrin

*tongue firmly in cheek.

There was cellick fans who stood and watched when we played them a few wekks ago but the polis were there keeping a watchful eye on them :applause:

Bob Box Fish
19-04-2010, 07:22 PM
I would move the 1k HIBS fans or so from the south to the north / west stands and give rangers the full stand. We wont sell our end out why not make some extra £ from the soap dodgers and put it in next seasons transfer kitty.

With segregation and all, your lucky if there will be 2k combined fans in the south why not nearly double that and make some £ out the smellies?

WindyMiller
19-04-2010, 07:24 PM
I think there's some real pish being spouted on here!

I've just bought 2 tickets on-line for the South, 4 of the 5 upper sections are sold out ( so the Huns aren't getting the South).

It clearly states on the web-site that they are only selling to people who are already on the data-base and have bought tickets before, so I doubt that a Hun would be able to get on and buy 10 tickets.

EH6 Hibby
19-04-2010, 07:24 PM

You've already said that most of your friends are Rangers fans, I'm assuming some of them are going to be in the home end on Sunday and this is why you are so against anyone informing the stewards if they spot some Rangers fans. :hmmm:

Cabbage East
19-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Any hun jakes sitting in the Hibs end will get rattled. Fact.

Lofarl
19-04-2010, 07:25 PM
All this talk about the mankies in the stand with us is making me consider not going. Those of us who remember the cheery banter we used to get with them before football became a event you took the wife and kids too, will know the reasons.

Will still end up going mind.:wink:

WindyMiller
19-04-2010, 07:26 PM
I would move the 1k HIBS fans or so from the south to the north / west stands and give rangers the full stand. We wont sell our end out why not make some extra £ from the soap dodgers and put it in next seasons transfer kitty.

With segregation and all, your lucky if there will be 2k combined fans in the south why not nearly double that and make some £ out the smellies?

There were no pairs of seats available in the West , apart from the 2 end sections, 20 minutes ago.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 07:27 PM

I've just bought 2 tickets on-line for the South, 4 of the 5 upper sections are sold out ( so the Huns aren't getting the South).

It clearly states on the web-site that they are only selling to people who are already on the data-base and have bought tickets before, so I doubt that a Hun would be able to get on and buy 10 tickets.

What about the rangers fans who have previously applied to hibs for tickets and got them for previous games? Would they not be on the database then?

.Sean.
19-04-2010, 07:29 PM
:agree:

I'm sure the message will get across that they are not welcome.

WindyMiller
19-04-2010, 07:30 PM
[/B]

What about the rangers fans who have previously applied to hibs for tickets and got them for previous games? Would they not be on the database then?

Not for the Hibs end.

Luna_Asylum
19-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Will be in the South stand upper.

Bring them on. :take that

me too bring it on.........

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Not for the Hibs end.

Well that is how some of them are claiming they got hold of tickets this way. it was on a site called rangers media the link was posted in this thread i think.

gorgie_harp
19-04-2010, 08:36 PM

:agree::agree:
Vermin better not be near me.:grr:

Sir David Gray
19-04-2010, 08:38 PM

:agree: I would do that as well.

There hasn't been too many Hibs fans in the South Stand since the East Stand got knocked down and I think there will be enough spaces in the West/FF stands to accommodate all the Hibs fans who want to see the game.

To make it easier to manage, if you are a season ticket holder in the West/FF stands and you definitely won't be at this game, the club should ask those fans to get in touch with the ticket office so that someone else can buy a ticket for that seat.

Then let Rangers have the South Stand, as normal.

There's just too much of a risk of some serious problems arising on Sunday, with Rangers probably going to win the league and them only having about 1,400 fans there to see it.

I won't be surprised in the slightest if there's quite a few Rangers fans in home sections of the stadium on Sunday.

AFKA5814_Hibs
19-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Bearing in mind that the Huns could well have won the league less than half an hour prior to our game starting if Celtc don't beat D Utd I cannot see many of them just sitting on their hands if that's the case. I think it will be all too obvious who the Huns are if they are in the Hibs end.

Luna_Asylum
19-04-2010, 09:02 PM

pish idea
its not just about $$$

WindyMiller
19-04-2010, 09:22 PM

There hasn't been too many Hibs fans in the South Stand since the East Stand got knocked down and I think there will be enough spaces in the West/FF stands to accommodate all the Hibs fans who want to see the game.

To make it easier to manage, if you are a season ticket holder in the West/FF stands and you definitely won't be at this game, the club should ask those fans to get in touch with the ticket office so that someone else can buy a ticket for that seat.

There's just too much of a risk of some serious problems arising on Sunday, with Rangers probably going to win the league and them only having about 1,400 fans there to see it.

I won't be surprised in the slightest if there's quite a few Rangers fans in home sections of the stadium on Sunday.

It's almost sold out.

ArabHibee
19-04-2010, 09:24 PM
It's almost sold out.

Aye, due to Huns buying tickets to sit in the home end. :cool2:

Sir David Gray
19-04-2010, 09:24 PM
It's almost sold out.

Who's sold it out, though? :wink:

Nakedmanoncrack
19-04-2010, 09:49 PM

:agree:
Wey hey, a sensible post at last.

SouthamptonHibs
19-04-2010, 09:53 PM
it's our fault for letting the huns get tickets for our end, we've had pish crowds all season with 101 excuses on here for no going each week 1pm ko, sunday ko, walking the dog etc even when it's been a 3pm ko on a sat weve still not sold out.

I can't belie we can't sell 12,500 tickets v the huns = pretty poor show. We must be a wee team, expect lots of empty seats next year lads when we have our new stand up....

Lets hope we beat the huns on Sun

Hail Hail

monktonharp
19-04-2010, 10:11 PM
yes but your not going to be able to stop it. So instead of making such a big deal about it, just deal with it. And rather than resorting to trouble, if anything have a bit of banter and enjoy the game.f/ck you and yir "banter". you've obviously not had "banter" wi' that pond life ,over the 70's and 80's,never had the spit in yir face,and called a fenian bassa,etc ,and i'm talking about walking along Abbeyhill and Easter Road,not sauchiehall st or Ibrox Avenue. they will cause bother,just by their presence if they are in any Home section.:grr:

Dashing Bob S
19-04-2010, 10:22 PM
f/ck you and yir "banter". you've obviously not had "banter" wi' that pond life ,over the 70's and 80's,never had the spit in yir face,and called a fenian bassa,etc ,and i'm talking about walking along Abbeyhill and Easter Road,not sauchiehall st or Ibrox Avenue. they will cause bother,just by their presence if they are in any Home section.:grr:

Agreed. Most of the huns who are infiltrating won't be the anodyne glory-hunting p ricks from Dunbar and Peebles who play squash with you after office hours and talk good Skyspeak, and 'follow' Rangers on the box because they buy domestic trophies and Tynecastle's a bit too smelly.

They'll be died-in-the-wool, offensive, sectarian, in-bred bigots from one-horse towns in Ayrshire and Lanarkshire, and they will certainly not be pretty to look at, talk to, or be around, and be utterly, almost criminally, witless. Enjoy your 'banter', with those odious dregs, but don't be surprised if they haven't got a clue what the term means.

sbell1875
19-04-2010, 10:40 PM
To be honest, if we cant sell out 2 and a half stands against them then maybe they should have looked at giving them more room in the stand. That could avoid the bother and shameful scenes which I'm half expecting to see on Sunday if they win the title

Removed
19-04-2010, 10:42 PM
To be honest, if we cant sell out 2 and a half stands against them then maybe they should have looked at giving them more room in the stand. That could avoid the bother and shameful scenes which I'm half expecting to see on Sunday if they win the title

Shameful scenes from who?

monktonharp
19-04-2010, 10:48 PM
To be honest, if we cant sell out 2 and a half stands against them then maybe they should have looked at giving them more room in the stand. That could avoid the bother and shameful scenes which I'm half expecting to see on Sunday if they win the titleit will be a shame if Hibernian win,wont it:wink:

paxtonhibby
20-04-2010, 02:01 AM

Aye,what a bloody decent suggestion.And why not roll the red carpet out as they run out and get our players to lie down to them and have rule britannia blaring from the tannoy and them muckle flags waving as they run out(also).
Have WE nothing to play for?

Albanian Hibs
20-04-2010, 03:15 AM

:hmmm:

Sandy
20-04-2010, 06:04 AM
f/ck you and yir "banter". you've obviously not had "banter" wi' that pond life ,over the 70's and 80's,never had the spit in yir face,and called a fenian bassa,etc ,and i'm talking about walking along Abbeyhill and Easter Road,not sauchiehall st or Ibrox Avenue. they will cause bother,just by their presence if they are in any Home section.:grr:

:top marks Yup, if any Huns in the home end sitting quietly point them out to the stewards for ejection, if they make any form of noise (including loud breathing) give them a slap in the chops :agree:

bighairyfaeleith
20-04-2010, 06:05 AM
it's our fault for letting the huns get tickets for our end, we've had pish crowds all season with 101 excuses on here for no going each week 1pm ko, sunday ko, walking the dog etc even when it's been a 3pm ko on a sat weve still not sold out.

I can't belie we can't sell 12,500 tickets v the huns = pretty poor show. We must be a wee team, expect lots of empty seats next year lads when we have our new stand up....

Lets hope we beat the huns on Sun

Hail Hail

mmmmnn:rolleyes:

Steve20
20-04-2010, 06:43 AM
I would move the 1k HIBS fans or so from the south to the north / west stands and give rangers the full stand.

If that happens, then they can forget me getting another season ticket next season.

Might seem a bit extreme, but I have been moved once so they can build a new stand that we will never fill. However, if I was to get moved a second time, just so more Rangers fans can get in to maybe watch them win the league at Easter Road then it would show me that Hibs couldn't give a damn about Hibs fans.

K.Marx
20-04-2010, 08:53 AM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148672 (http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148672)

judging by this there looks like there'll be a fair few huns sitting amongst the hibees in the south :bitchy:

andrew70
20-04-2010, 09:01 AM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148672 (http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148672)

judging by this there looks like there'll be a fair few huns sitting amongst the hibees in the south :bitchy:

****bags I am going to copy and paste that to send to Hibs something has to be done. There’s no way they are going to shut up: I quote ‘**** them its the league winnin party.’

Hainan Hibs
20-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Can we no get the Franco's finest riot police over from Spain and also bring up that dog that just loves chomping away at a Huns leg?

At least we would get some entertainment in the stands:greengrin

Sandy
20-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Can we no get the Franco's finest riot police over from Spain and also bring up that dog that just loves chomping away at a Huns leg?

At least we would get some entertainment in the stands:greengrin

Sadly the dog had to get put down after that, a bad case of food poisoning I believe :boo hoo:

Barney McGrew
20-04-2010, 09:25 AM

And some with tickets bought for them by hibees :bitchy:

andrew70
20-04-2010, 09:29 AM
And some with tickets bought for them by hibees :bitchy:

Aye wish I knew it was, idiots! Shame on you if its anyone on here. Hope the Hun makes a noise and you lose your season ticket etc because you don’t deserve it.

Hibernia Na Eir
20-04-2010, 09:42 AM

that'll go down well with the ex-"Service" boys etc

ive seen it before, there WILL be trouble if there are Huns in amongst Hibs:agree:

Phil MaGlass
20-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Ive actually sat in the huns end during a hibs game at Ibrox and had no bother at all, think the score was 1-1,a wee bit scary being a young lad especially when Rangers scored and I just sat there,thats when I was clocked for being a Hibs fan,the lads around me just blethered and took the pish,nae bother at all, and then Hibs scored just sat rooted to my seat and they all stared and laughed. (not so long after the new Ibrox was built) I have also stood in the old enclosure under the main stand(Ibrox) purely accidentally.
We got in the ground and realised the mistake we had made, quickly, hid the scarves and stood to the side, couldnt understand the shouts of "are you Hibees in disguise" took me 5 odd minutes to realise my scarf was hanging out the bottom of my jacket. This was when the enclosure was one of the most mental places to be,we left 10 mins before the end in one piece.
On the other side of the coin I have been walking up ER wearing a harrington jacket on with Hibs badges on it and got spat on and smacked in the coupon by a hun or two when I was about 14.
Think the huns who try getting into the Hibs end deserve a good pasting if they are giving it large.The huns who come to ER just to enjoy the game should be left alone.Believe it or not, there are alot of huns out there who are only interested in the fitba its just a pity that their travelling hordes are complete turds. Seems their tickets for games (except ER) are given to buses instead of season ticket holders.

Barney McGrew
20-04-2010, 09:48 AM
there WILL be trouble if there are Huns in amongst Hibs:agree:

Especially if they're not exactly going to try and be incognito as suggested by the Huns on their messageboards.

3pm
20-04-2010, 09:52 AM
The funniest thing will be if Dundee United turn Celtic over before it begins and rain on their parade.

K.Marx
20-04-2010, 09:55 AM
The funniest thing will be if Dundee United turn Celtic over before it begins and rain on their parade.

But they'll still win the league won't they?

Funniest thing will be if Celtic beat Dundee Utd but we beat the huns:devil:

3pm
20-04-2010, 09:58 AM
But they'll still win the league won't they?

Funniest thing will be if Celtic beat Dundee Utd but we beat the huns:devil:

That would be funnier but I can't see the two of them getting beat.

Barney McGrew
20-04-2010, 10:04 AM
The other potential issue is how the Police and stewards deal with it when huns are identified in the Hibs support. Given that the stewards in the South upper haven't been slow to wade in since we all moved there to reprimand us, you can pretty much bet that it will end up being angry Hibs supporters that get thrown out rather than the huns.

There's also a fair chance that a good few of the stewards on duty will be Rangers supporters anyway.......

andrew70
20-04-2010, 10:12 AM
The other potential issue is how the Police and stewards deal with it when huns are identified in the Hibs support. Given that the stewards in the South upper haven't been slow to wade in since we all moved there to reprimand us, you can pretty much bet that it will end up being angry Hibs supporters that get thrown out rather than the huns.

There's also a fair chance that a good few of the stewards on duty will be Rangers supporters anyway.......

The stewards and the police will likely be the problem rather than the solution. They will likely make this situation ten times worse especially if they don’t deal with the situation correctly. If there is a good number of Rangers fans in the South Stand (Hibs Section), as its looking like there will be, then how are the Police going to be able to remove them all??? It could very well become quite unsavoury especially if the Huns were to score early on.
On a side note has anyone seen the thread on that Rangers Media Forum suggesting we should applaud them on to the park if they are champions come kick off time – I’d really hope that Yogi wouldn’t even contemplate doing such a thing. Ungracious weegie bassas.

paxtonhibby
20-04-2010, 10:12 AM

That last bit has to be correct considering our ball boys have a large hun following.:devil:

JackRegan
20-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Jist set Roy Strang ontae thum,ken!!

He's up fir a right radge bit ae swedgin' likesay!!

That wid be Barry, likesay!!

I'm trying desperately hard to fit the word "hirey's" into this, but it cannot be done, so I'll leave how I think Irvine Welsh would have seen it, for now. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Im sure if any hibs fan get even a slight sniff of a hun near them then there will be trouble. God help them if its the boys from the old east they come up against in the south stand :faf: :take that

by the time the police and stewards realise whats happening it will be to late :agree:

Bad Martini
20-04-2010, 11:20 AM
**** the huns.

Not only should they not have the South Stand, they shouldn't be allowed in the stadium at all, nae shouldnt be allowed past Ingilston, nae shouldn't be allowed out of glasgow ... in fact, **** it, just throw a huge big fence around the whole of Govan and that'll be that.

Any glory hunters remaining outwith Govan can be dealt with efter.

As for the huns, their championship winning party and all their pish about winning the league at ER again - I wished the yams had horsed them and just to shut them up. I really hope the stinking rasellick turn over Dundee Utd by a huge margin which obviously does us nae harm and pisses of the huns.

HUNS. PISS OFF. NAEBODY LIKES YE. YE AW STINK AND YER AW FANNIES. :bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

ENDOF

Danderhall Hibs
20-04-2010, 11:31 AM
On a side note has anyone seen the thread on that Rangers Media Forum suggesting we should applaud them on to the park if they are champions come kick off time – I’d really hope that Yogi wouldn’t even contemplate doing such a thing. Ungracious weegie bassas.[/FONT]

If we didn't applaud them on wouldn't we be the ungracious/unsporting ones rather than them? :devil:

Dinkydoo
20-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Too ****ing right!

Smelly weedgie junkie tramps better no be anywhere within hookin range of me..

Manky *****!

That post makes us seem soooooo much better than them lot :rolleyes:

FWIW I think that a couple of quite Rangers fans is fine; large groups of huns isn't.

I was on the train back from Carlisle on saturday and came across a group of Huns. They were giving it all "oh to die a fenian *******" pish so myself and a good number of mates stood up and shouted "We hate Glasgow Raaaaaannngers!"

As you'd expect, they started calling us all the bigoted shiote under the sun until three rows of guys standing behind us stood up and said "c'mon then!"

I've never seen a group of huns go so quiet in my life. I was the only Hibs fan in the group btw, the rest were made up of Cetlic fans and others that don't like football - we were all out for a mates 20th.

Don't really know what my point is but I thought it was funny none the less.

Edit: I knew there was some reason as to why I mentioned the currant buns on the train. Our attempt at “banter” (singing something reasonably innocent back to them) caused the huns to retaliate and take it to the next level by spewing bigoted nonsense at us.

IMO, a couple of quiet fans of the opposition team in the Home end is fine (maybe not fine but I could live with it). However where Rangers are concerned, “banter”, will always escalate into something worse - in my experiences anyway.

Only in my opinion of course.

Still, was quite funny to see them cack themselves = )

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 01:10 PM
There is a hun on one of their threads on Rangers media asking if there are any fake tickets on the go for the game on Sunday. How can fake tickets be produced? :confused:

Its a scandal if there is fakes going around :grr:

Removed
20-04-2010, 01:15 PM
There is a hun on one of their threads on Rangers media asking if there are any fake tickets on the go for the game on Sunday. How can fake tickets be produced? :confused:

Its a scandal if there is fakes going around :grr:

They can fake a ticket but it won't get them in :wink:

Mon the barcodes :thumbsup:

Bad Martini
20-04-2010, 01:17 PM

I already offered a genuine ticket to Iceland for the entire unwashed hordes.....:greengrin

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 01:18 PM

I didnt realise the barcode system was in operation at the away end aswell :doh:.

Good hope they get lifted for trying to use them :greengrin

Removed
20-04-2010, 01:19 PM
I didnt realise the barcode system was in operation at the away end aswell :doh:.

Good hope they get lifted for trying to use them :greengrin

I just assumed it was :dunno:

ArabHibee can you please confirm :devil:

Frogga
20-04-2010, 03:05 PM
I reckon we should get the sniffer dogs out in force to try and find detect any 'Weeginess' within our ranks. :wink:

truehibernian
20-04-2010, 03:08 PM
I reckon we should get the sniffer dogs out in force to try and find detect any 'Weeginess' within our ranks. :wink:

Keep your nostrils open for the wiff of coconut, the macaroon munching cants that they are :wink:

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 03:09 PM

We wont need sniffer dugs as the smell will be strong enough for us to smell :jamboak:

Barney McGrew
20-04-2010, 03:14 PM

Shouldn't be difficult.

Buckfast and vinegar, that's what they smell of.

NOLA
20-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Shouldn't be difficult.

Buckfast and vinegar, that's what they smell of.

you forgot curry sauce :wink:

Cabbage East
20-04-2010, 04:36 PM
you forgot curry sauce :wink:

Aye but not from an Indian, from a chippy :wink:

ArabHibee
20-04-2010, 05:25 PM
I just assumed it was :dunno:

ArabHibee can you please confirm :devil:

Unfortunately, I am unable to confirm. I paid cash at the gate. :cool2:

Removed
20-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Unfortunately, I am unable to confirm. I paid cash at the gate. :cool2:

Really, so what happened to the ticket you got from Tannadice :confused:

Nameless
20-04-2010, 06:34 PM
I have no intetnion of getting a season ticket next year, so I could care less if I get banned. If I spot any Huns near me, I will strangle the ****ing life out of the dirty bigoted ***** bags. They are a vile inbreed hoard, and I know I am not alone in looking forward to Sunday.

Steve20
20-04-2010, 07:17 PM
I have no intetnion of getting a season ticket next year, so I could care less if I get banned. If I spot any Huns near me, I will strangle the ****ing life out of the dirty bigoted ***** bags. They are a vile inbreed hoard, and I know I am not alone in looking forward to Sunday.

You sound a really nice and reasonable person. :bitchy:

seanraff07
20-04-2010, 07:20 PM

You'll then have to pay to go to the derby or watch it on TV.:bitchy:

stuart
20-04-2010, 07:31 PM
its a total shamble that these huns will bein the home end as a season ticket holder hibs should get a grip of this now there will be trouble thats a fact there is a empty seat next to me and if a hun sits there and starts shouting he will get a slap no dought about it :notworthy:

Nameless
20-04-2010, 07:44 PM
You sound a really nice and reasonable person. :bitchy:

Bothered:rolleyes:

Walk a mile in another mans shoes before you spout p!$h:dummytit:

Jonnyboy
20-04-2010, 07:45 PM

Why are you not renewing?

Nameless
20-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Why are you not renewing?

I have moved into a bigger house, and the wife and I are trying to start a family, so I have almost no spare cash. She is doing her bit too, she's only going to get her hair done once a month:greengrin

ArabHibee
20-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Really, so what happened to the ticket you got from Tannadice :confused:

They scanned it at the turnstyle. So fakes would be no good.

Jonnyboy
20-04-2010, 08:44 PM
I have moved into a bigger house, and the wife and I are trying to start a family, so I have almost no spare cash. She is doing her bit too, she's only going to get her hair done once a month:greengrin

:greengrin

Removed
20-04-2010, 08:49 PM

If you have no spare cash at the moment, the last thing you want to do is start a family :bitchy:

http://selfmadechick.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hungry-birds2.png

Danderhall Hibs
20-04-2010, 08:51 PM
If you have no spare cash at the moment, the last thing you want to do is start a family :bitchy:

http://selfmadechick.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hungry-birds2.png

:agree: Strangling someone wouldn't be a great idea either.

Killiehibbie
20-04-2010, 08:54 PM
:agree: Strangling someone wouldn't be a great idea either.

Strangle the wife, buy a wee flat and have plenty money for football and drink.:greengrin

clerriehibs
20-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Banter my arse would you get banter if you sat in the home stand at Ibrox?? Maybe as they were kicking the crap out of you and shouting their bigoted insults at you. Why should we sit with them amid us when they certainly wouldnt have it through there.

But aren't we better than them?

clerriehibs
20-04-2010, 10:49 PM

You sound like someone from yamback.

monktonharp
20-04-2010, 11:09 PM
I have moved into a bigger house, and the wife and I are trying to start a family, so I have almost no spare cash. She is doing her bit too, she's only going to get her hair done once a month:greengrinis she charging you a "nightly" rate for starting this family? gies a bell,am full o' wee bairns,but nae mothers for them:wink:

Hermit Crab
21-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Theres a hun on gumtree willing to pay £200 per ticket for Sunday! Crazy money for a ticket.

andrew70
21-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Theres a hun on gumtree willing to pay £200 per ticket for Sunday! Crazy money for a ticket.

Especially considering there is a chance they wont even win the league on Sunday (There’s nothing I’d love more after all their bleating about tickets), even if they do its not as if they are getting the trophy or that. But trying to explain that to Huns is very hard – thick ******ed tossers.

heretoday
21-04-2010, 09:51 AM

Tell the police then, or the club.

Hermit Crab
21-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Especially considering there is a chance they wont even win the league on Sunday (There’s nothing I’d love more after all their bleating about tickets), even if they do its not as if they are getting the trophy or that. But trying to explain that to Huns is very hard – thick ******ed tossers.

Ive just lost 3days wages due to strike action and if i didnt have a season ticket then i wouldnt be at the game purely due to financial constraints. For the hun to say that he is willing to pay £200 per ticket is a joke.

It would be great if Celtic Stuck it up Utd and we beat the Huns on Sunday just to spoil their party and watch them greet. :greengrin

andrew70
21-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Tell the police then, or the club.

I have done, as yet no reply! :grr:

andrew70
21-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Ive just lost 3days wages due to strike action and if i didnt have a season ticket then i wouldnt be at the game purely due to financial constraints. For the hun to say that he is willing to pay £200 per ticket is a joke.

It would be great if Celtic Stuck it up Utd and we beat the Huns on Sunday just to spoil their party and watch them greet. :greengrin

Yes it would be amazing mate, surely the Hibs players will be up for this one. The £200 would probably consist of 10 fake £20 notes.

Hermit Crab
21-04-2010, 09:57 AM
I have done, as yet no reply! :grr:

Because there too busy selling tickets to Rangers fans the now!:greengrin :duck:

Steve20
21-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Bothered:rolleyes:

Walk a mile in another mans shoes before you spout p!$h:dummytit:

The only one spouting pish is you, with your comments about strangling the life out of people. You need a word with yourself.

lapsedhibee
21-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Yes it would be amazing mate, surely the Hibs players will be up for this one. The £200 would probably consist of 10 fake £20 notes.

More likely 9 fake £20 notes.

Ritchie
21-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Strangle the wife, buy a wee flat and have plenty money for football and drink.:greengrin

:faf::faf:

Leith Green
21-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Have to say I'm actually really looking forward to the game now, obviously on the off chance we ruin their chance of winning the league at Easter Rd, but I'm also relishing the prospect of acting swiftly towards any huns sitting anywhere near me in the Hibs end and who lack the respect to be discreet, I wont be giving a monkeys, Im pretty sure my mates and quite a lot of others will have the same idea..

At the end of the day if you are ignorant enough to sit in the home end openly as a Rangers supporter and celebrating like a phanny then you are fair game in my opinion, just as I would be if I was celebrating Hibs winning or scoring in the Rangers end at Ibrox...

Not bothered what any do gooders amongst us are thinking, I pay my money to sit amongst fellow Hibernian supporters, I passionatly hate the Huns and do not want them sitting amongst us...

andrew70
21-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Have to say I'm actually really looking forward to the game now, obviously on the off chance we ruin their chance of winning the league at Easter Rd, but I'm also relishing the prospect of acting swiftly towards any huns sitting anywhere near me in the Hibs end and who lack the respect to be discreet, I wont be giving a monkeys, Im pretty sure my mates and quite a lot of others will have the same idea..

At the end of the day if you are ignorant enough to sit in the home end openly as a Rangers supporter and celebrating like a phanny then you are fair game in my opinion, just as I would be if I was celebrating Hibs winning or scoring in the Rangers end at Ibrox...

Not bothered what any do gooders amongst us are thinking, I pay my money to sit amongst fellow Hibernian supporters, I passionatly hate the Huns and do not want them sitting amongst us...

:top marks

Woody70x2
21-04-2010, 12:49 PM
I am actually thinking of putting my unused season ticket card up for auction for this Sunday.

It is for the East Stand.

I don't need it back after the match. :greengrin

Start the bidding at £100 :thumbsup:

Jones28
21-04-2010, 01:08 PM

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148713

Hope not.

"because they hate us with a passion , it would never happen. plus, do you really think the hibs fans are classy enough to sit their and applaud us ?"

Rangers fans saying Hibs fans arent classy? :faf::faf::faf:

Thigh ar la
21-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Under the post "is anyone friendly with any hibs fans?" from the same vile website you should check out some more anger inducing comments!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148876 (http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148876)

Keith_M
21-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Just been down the ticket office to renew my ST and was amazed at the amount of Bluenoses that came in to buy tickets for the home end.

There was one that got told no, because he wasn't on the database, but there were three other guys that all bought multiple tickets. They all had the same way round the database problem, "it's for ma neice/nephew/auntie, byeraway". Which means that somebody ON the database had given them their details and the people in the TO don't give a toss.

The third one looked a bit nervous when I turned round to him, on hearing the obviously west coast accent, and said 'Hullo Hullo'. Incidentally, he's in the same section as me on Sunday, as well as some guy with the initials AB that just brought out a book on certain football related activities. Should be interesting.

bighairyfaeleith
21-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Just been down the ticket office to renew my ST and was amazed at the amount of Bluenoses that came in to buy tickets for the home end.

There was one that got told no, because he wasn't on the database, but there were three other guys that all bought multiple tickets. They all had the same way round the database problem, "it's for ma neice/nephew/auntie, byeraway". Which means that somebody ON the database had given them their details and the people in the TO don't give a toss.

The third one looked a bit nervous when I turned round to him, on hearing the obviously west coast accent, and said 'Hullo Hullo'. Incidentally, he's in the same section as me on Sunday, as well as some guy with the initials AB that just brought out a book on certain football related activities. Should interesting.

Hope the polis are ready for a riot on sunday

Leith Green
21-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Hope the polis are ready for a riot on sunday

cheltenhamhibee
21-04-2010, 02:23 PM

i'd pesh on them if i was peshing petrol :thumbsup:

Joe Baker II
21-04-2010, 03:15 PM
I know at least 3 people who are Rangers fans but live in Edinburgh and attend ER regularly than they attend Ibrox - and would certainly be on database if they choose to go at the weekend. Given that limiting database to bona fide Hibs fans would be absurd and self-defeating anyway moaning about is pointless, though I would go full hog and not use any database criteria at all.

If we are not capable of filling a reduced capacity stadium ourselves, seems somewhat stupid to moan about other fans being there, plus plenty of us have many times gone to away games and ended up with other fans so cannot really complain if it happens at ER sometimes.

Though giving Rangers all of the South Stand would have been sensible, in response to the posters who said if club did this this would be final proof that the Board do not give a toss about Hibs fans anyway, a lot of us knew that anyway and in the past have renewed season tickets regardless.

And not true to say every game v Rangers in 1970s had trouble as some posters seem to be indicating.

Joe Baker II
21-04-2010, 03:17 PM

Too sensible for Hibs though!

bighairyfaeleith
21-04-2010, 03:24 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hibs-fans-told-not-to.6241784.jp

Barney McGrew
21-04-2010, 03:31 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hibs-fans-told-not-to.6241784.jp (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hibs-fans-told-not-to.6241784.jp)

"If we find any Rangers fans in the areas reserved for Hibs supporters then we'll very quickly find out from whom they got their ticket. As in any Category A match we sell only to those whose names and addresses are on our database which means we know who should be sitting in each seat. We'd urge our fans not to even consider it, as they'd be jeopardising their potential to buy tickets for future matches"

That's a fairly categoric statement from the club. Hopefully they follow through on the threat.

Cabbage East
21-04-2010, 03:34 PM

Spot on mate.

Any hun daft enough to sit in the Hibs end deserves a kicking.

Craig_in_Prague
21-04-2010, 03:37 PM
I've seen OF fans in the home end many a time, and usually within a couple of mins post Kick Off you'll notice them. (Not coz they smell or have nae teeth, perhaps it's coz they're mostly on the ball - attacking and they just are so easy to notice, as they're usually on edge of their seat just ready to cheer).

It could coz quite a problem on Sunday, but it would be awfully nice if they leave ER with 0 points and a sore, sour puss.

The Modfather
21-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Weren't there a fair few Hibees in the Rangers end for the Stokes game earlier in the season? Were they fair game and deserving of a kicking/ejected, or both?

Some of the hysteria on here is comedy. Where were all these hard men when Rangers won the league at ER a few years back and were on the pitch. I remember the hysteria but none of the "hard men" did anything. Sunday will be the same and probably pass without much incident, other than the odd knuckledragger getting launched for failing to bite his tongue for the full 90. Not the fall of Rome as some would have you believe.

Leith Green
21-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Weren't there a fair few Hibees in the Rangers end for the Stokes game earlier in the season? Were they fair game and deserving of a kicking/ejected, or both?

Some of the hysteria on here is comedy. Where were all these hard men when Rangers won the league at ER a few years back and were on the pitch. I remember the hysteria but none of the "hard men" did anything. Sunday will be the same and probably pass without much incident, other than the odd knuckledragger getting launched for failing to bite his tongue for the full 90. Not the fall of Rome as some would have you believe.

Hahahaha ... Two comdey comparisons from you..

Stokes game, if there were Hibbies in the Rangers end, then I certainly didnt see them which suggests there were none/a few, compared to Rangers fans buying sh! t loads of tickets for our end ..

In case you hadnt noticed we are talking about them buying tickets for our end and potentially sitting amongst us, not a pitch invasion.. Quit the self rightous bull sh! t, beacause we are talking about 2 completely different scenarios...

Also why Hibs fans are knuckle draggers for NOT jumping on the pitch at Easter Rd 2005??

You come across as a complete phanny btw

Leith Green
21-04-2010, 03:59 PM

Oh and yes any Hibs fan daft enough to buy tickets for the Rangers end at Ibrox or wherever is fair game too in my opinion..

Boris
21-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Can see a potential for trouble outside the ground too. Noticed at the Celtic game at ER a couple of weeks back that there were a fair few of the soapless ones watching the game for free from the sort of platform over the car park of the flats overlooking what was the rear of the East Stand. No indication anything went off that day but a horde of huns wi union jacks, red hand flags, etc giving it what they're up to their knees in might be a different matter. I hope I'm wrong but I've got bad vibes over this game Sunday.

woody47
21-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I know at least 3 people who are Rangers fans but live in Edinburgh and attend ER regularly than they attend Ibrox - and would certainly be on database if they choose to go at the weekend. Given that limiting database to bona fide Hibs fans would be absurd and self-defeating anyway moaning about is pointless, though I would go full hog and not use any database criteria at all.

If we are not capable of filling a reduced capacity stadium ourselves, seems somewhat stupid to moan about other fans being there, plus plenty of us have many times gone to away games and ended up with other fans so cannot really complain if it happens at ER sometimes.

Though giving Rangers all of the South Stand would have been sensible, in response to the posters who said if club did this this would be final proof that the Board do not give a toss about Hibs fans anyway, a lot of us knew that anyway and in the past have renewed season tickets regardless.

And not true to say every game v Rangers in 1970s had trouble as some posters seem to be indicating.

Borrocks. Every game we had with that manky lot had trouble at least until 1977. Might not have been hundreds involved EVERY time but there was always trouble during and after.

As for giving them the whole south. WTF. :grr: I have already been decanted from the East and am happy with the seat I have surrounded by fellow east enders. Where would you suggest we all go. Odd seats scattered around the ground. Sorry but that is a non starter.

Killiehibbie
21-04-2010, 04:46 PM

I was sitting amongst them the last twice at Ibrox. The first game I was in the far end of the Broomloan. Some of the huns were actually very fair in their comments about the game, one even stood up and applauded when Stokes scored. The guy next to me tippled I was a Hibbie but didn't shout about it.
The second game I was in the section next to our corner and that is where the sc umbags sit. I think if any of them knew I was a Hibbie there would've been dozens of them trying to get me. Only bonus was I got a ticket for £15.

Hainan Hibs
21-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Borrocks. Every game we had with that manky lot had trouble at least until 1977. Might not have been hundreds involved EVERY time but there was always trouble during and after.

As for giving them the whole south. WTF. :grr: I have already been decanted from the East and am happy with the seat I have surrounded by fellow east enders. Where would you suggest we all go. Odd seats scattered around the ground. Sorry but that is a non starter.

Probably nae need to reply to Joe Baker II, he regularly cracks one off about the Old Firm. Giving the Huns the entire South Stand would be like a porno for him:agree:

Www1875hfc
21-04-2010, 04:48 PM

The third one looked a bit nervous when I turned round to him, on hearing the obviously west coast accent, and said 'Hullo Hullo'. Incidentally, he's in the same section as me on Sunday, as well as some guy with the initials AB that just brought out a book on certain football related activities. Should be interesting.

Was down early doors collecting derby tickets.
Same scenario,boy comes in,lookin aw nervous,asks for 6 adult tickets,young girl says are you on the database?eh naw but ahve got this boys name and that eh,girl says no problem,south upper do you?eh aye,that'll dae likes eh.

Its funny but you can just tell a mile away.:agree:
Hell mend them,hope we turn them over.:wink:

Saorsa
21-04-2010, 04:54 PM
"If we find any Rangers fans in the areas reserved for Hibs supporters then we'll very quickly find out from whom they got their ticket. As in any Category A match we sell only to those whose names and addresses are on our database which means we know who should be sitting in each seat. We'd urge our fans not to even consider it, as they'd be jeopardising their potential to buy tickets for future matches"

That's a fairly categoric statement from the club. Hopefully they follow through on the threat.So do I, IMO anybody helping a hun in any way tae get a ticket for the home end should face the consequences of their actions for breaking the rules.

The Modfather
21-04-2010, 05:04 PM
I was sitting amongst them the last twice at Ibrox. The first game I was in the far end of the Broomloan. Some of the huns were actually very fair in their comments about the game, one even stood up and applauded when Stokes scored. The guy next to me tippled I was a Hibbie but didn't shout about it.
The second game I was in the section next to our corner and that is where the sc umbags sit. I think if any of them knew I was a Hibbie there would've been dozens of them trying to get me. Only bonus was I got a ticket for £15.

Unfortunately according to Leith Green you were "fair game". Personaly, I think you bought your ticket, kept a low profile, and as such even when you were "outed" as one of the good guys were left in peace. If you hadn't kept a low profile I'd agree anything that happened you brought upon yourself.

If a hun buys his ticket fair and square, keeps a low profile, then he is entitled to be left to his own devices. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather the ground was full of Hibees. But as someone who has sat in the wrong end a couple of times when struggled for tickets (e.g. Falkirk away in the cup a few seasons ago, Ibrox a few years ago, and Scotland in Paris - any excuse to mention I was there :greengrin) I kept to myself so don't see how I was "fair game" in anyway.

If the roles were reversed do people not think we would be in the opposite end on mass? I'd also be interested to see the reactions of most Hibees were attacked.

Just my opinion.

Antifa Hibs
21-04-2010, 05:06 PM
So do I, IMO anybody helping a hun in any way tae get a ticket for the home end should face the consequences of their actions for breaking the rules.

How can the club prove that though?

Whats to stop a hun that knows me, going to Easter Road and using my details without knowing (Not that its likely to happen I should add...)
"Three tickets please byra way"
"On the database"
"Aye man its Antifa Hibs, Flat 123 XYZ Avenue"

Done!

Even the database system is open to abuse.

Roll on Sunday. :cool2:

scoopyboy
21-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Here is Scoopyboy's educated guess as to what will happen on Sunday in the South.

A couple of scuffles will happen between our guys and Huns. The police will move the Huns over next to their own fans.

At this point more Huns will make themselves known to the police and they will also be moved over.

Eventually Hibs fans will be moved towards the west and a new segregation line will be set up yards away from where the original line was.

If I was in the south I wouldn't be happy being shifted to make extra room for them but I can see it happening.

I hope I'm wrong but its an easy out for the police and less fights would then ensue.

As for the West and the North they will be shown no sympathy from Hibs fans or the police.

hibsbollah
21-04-2010, 05:14 PM

Although i'm sure there are plenty who will be rushing up to the moral high ground to disagree with you.

.Sean.
21-04-2010, 05:15 PM
I can guaruntee if there are Huns beside me and my auld man we'll not be shy in telling them to get to ****, we pay our money to sit with like-minded Hibbies, not manky Weegie bigots. Quite pleased it's a half two kick-off. It means a good few hours in the boozer beforehand. I have a feeling it could get very interesting on sunday... :cool2:

RIIIIIIOT :greengrin

Frazerbob
21-04-2010, 05:40 PM

That's a fairly categoric statement from the club. Hopefully they follow through on the threat.

Maybe thay should start by looking in the corporate seats. These are full of Weegies every time we play the Infirm.

Nameless
21-04-2010, 05:42 PM
The only one spouting pish is you, with your comments about strangling the life out of people. You need a word with yourself.

Get a grip of yourself:bye:

DH1875
21-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Hate to sound like a tit but herd all this before. What happend when the West was being re-built and there were thousands of celtic fans in the hibs end??????????? Nothing that's what.
By the sound of it the huns are buying up the tickets in droves. Has anyone stopped to think that there could well be more of them in the south than us. I suggest if you really are tempted to give one of them a thump you have a look around you first.

Barney McGrew
21-04-2010, 07:18 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100421/hibernian-v-rangers-tickets_2262950_2031347

"Supporters on the database are reminded that they may be disqualified from purchasing tickets in the future and banned from attending matches at Easter Road or Hibernian matches where the Club controls the sale and distribution of tickets if they pass on or sell their tickets to opposition supporters"

tony higgins
21-04-2010, 07:51 PM

Correct, a 2-1 win for us in May 1979 in front of 2000 fans.

tony higgins
21-04-2010, 07:54 PM
By the sound of it the huns are buying up the tickets in droves. Has anyone stopped to think that there could well be more of them in the south than us. I suggest if you really are tempted to give one of them a thump you have a look around you first.

givescotlandfreedom
21-04-2010, 07:56 PM

There probably been about 10 Huns tried to buy tickets with that name and address since you posted that :greengrin

K.Marx
21-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Quite fancy going on Sunday now, on the online ticket thing theres only seats in one section of the South Upper left (The one closest to the West)...Do many other .netters have season tickets in this section or am I going to be surrounded by huns??

ArabHibee
21-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Probably nae need to reply to Joe Baker II, he regularly cracks one off about the Old Firm. Giving the Huns the entire South Stand would be like a porno for him:agree:

:faf:

Alfred E Newman
21-04-2010, 08:50 PM
I think it might be a good idea if the DJ played some of the old Seventies glam rock records like Slade and The Sweet just to add to the atmosphere. :greengrin

Hiber-nation
21-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Correct, a 2-1 win for us in May 1979 in front of 2000 fans.

:thumbsup:

Forgot about that game, was it not the week after the 3rd replay? :boo hoo:

.Sean.
21-04-2010, 09:42 PM
I think it might be a good idea if the DJ played some of the old Seventies glam rock records like Slade and The Sweet just to add to the atmosphere. :greengrin
Ballroom Blitz please :greengrin

Get some big hard ****er to stand up the back, the cue for battle to commence can be when he stands up and yells ''ATTAAAAAACK!''

Jonnyboy
21-04-2010, 09:45 PM

:agree: 3 days after the second replay

Benny Brazil and Gordon Rae scored for Hibs and some Hun Bassa for them :greengrin

blueisthecolour
21-04-2010, 10:25 PM
I have been offered tickets for the hibs section, still can't decide what to do, the way things are looking I will be in beside my friends from hibs.net:wink:

Ed De Gramo
21-04-2010, 10:28 PM
I have been offered tickets for the hibs section, still can't decide what to do, the way things are looking I will be in beside my friends from hibs.net:wink:

If you accept, you better bring some disinfectant for our seat once yer booted out after 4 minutes :bye::bye:

marinello59
21-04-2010, 10:28 PM

What friends?:greengrin

.Sean.
21-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Pals on .net? You're a fud and the majority of us wish you would bolt.

blueisthecolour
21-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Pals on .net? You're a fud and the majority of us wish you would bolt.

did you do a poll or is that just what you think?

emmjayfox
21-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Apparantly if they win the title they think they are gonna just hang around and wait in the hibs end until weve all left and celebrate. :grr::grr::grr:

Removed
21-04-2010, 10:47 PM
did you do a poll or is that just what you think?

You do a poll. I'm sure it would be a landslide :agree:

blueisthecolour
21-04-2010, 10:52 PM
You do a poll. I'm sure it would be a landslide :agree:

im not the one with a problem, it's the other poster.

Removed
21-04-2010, 10:54 PM
im not the one with a problem, it's the other poster.

Are you sure about that?

blueisthecolour
21-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Are you sure about that?

yep

Frogga
21-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Don't know BITC personally so can't say I have any problem with him being here. Seems to be quite fair and only get jip in return.

The Huns are **** but he seems a bit more human than the rest of them.

Removed
21-04-2010, 11:00 PM
yep

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iAh1gEL06ak/SfpUAPFI37I/AAAAAAAAE1Q/CvMKz7nossA/s320/blind-man.jpg

Rory89
21-04-2010, 11:19 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iAh1gEL06ak/SfpUAPFI37I/AAAAAAAAE1Q/CvMKz7nossA/s320/blind-man.jpg

No need for David Murray jokes on here. :wink:

Www1875hfc
22-04-2010, 06:06 AM

Great idea.
Stick Tina Turner on 10 mins before k.off,then look aboot ye.:hnet:

tony higgins
22-04-2010, 06:08 AM
:agree: 3 days after the second replay

Benny Brazil and Gordon Rae scored for Hibs and some Hun Bassa for them :greengrin

Night game, stood in the enclosure at my usual spot, nae huns that i remember, left early to beat the rush back to Waverley.

:wink:

I seriously need to stop remembering this pash, i,m starting to sound a 105.

tony higgins
22-04-2010, 06:22 AM

One final, two replays and a meaningless league game that only 3 people still alive remember.

And i did,nt even recall the game till last night.

I think i even bought a programme that night that was dated February 1979, three months before.

:sofa:

bighairyfaeleith
22-04-2010, 06:44 AM
Stand up if you hate rangers!!

Lets belt it out a couple of minutes into the game and let the fun begin:greengrin

Albanian Hibs
22-04-2010, 07:45 AM

Hope you get caught and ejected. GTF hun :bye:

Sandy
22-04-2010, 07:50 AM
Hope you get caught, slapped about a bit and then ejected. GTF hun :bye:

Fixed it for you :wink:

K.Marx
22-04-2010, 08:03 AM

:faf::thumbsup:

Leith Green
22-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Unfortunately according to Leith Green you were "fair game". Personaly, I think you bought your ticket, kept a low profile, and as such even when you were "outed" as one of the good guys were left in peace. If you hadn't kept a low profile I'd agree anything that happened you brought upon yourself.

If a hun buys his ticket fair and square, keeps a low profile, then he is entitled to be left to his own devices. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather the ground was full of Hibees. But as someone who has sat in the wrong end a couple of times when struggled for tickets (e.g. Falkirk away in the cup a few seasons ago, Ibrox a few years ago, and Scotland in Paris - any excuse to mention I was there :greengrin) I kept to myself so don't see how I was "fair game" in anyway.

If the roles were reversed do people not think we would be in the opposite end on mass? I'd also be interested to see the reactions of most Hibees were attacked.

Just my opinion.

Yet again you leak more pi sh than a cracked urinal.. If you read my post then you will find that I state anyone who doesnt have the sense to be discreet, or anyone who celebrates a Rangers goal or a Rangers victory..

You are pretty good at missing the point are you not?

givescotlandfreedom
22-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Apparantly if they win the title they think they are gonna just hang around and wait in the hibs end until weve all left and celebrate. :grr::grr::grr:

That's what I forsee they shouldn't let the Huns come back out til the home stands are empty. A wee rendition of Go home ya Huns at kick off should out some too :bye:

houston1875
22-04-2010, 10:20 AM
yep

away to france ya bluenose!

Hermit Crab
22-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Can see a potential for trouble outside the ground too. Noticed at the Celtic game at ER a couple of weeks back that there were a fair few of the soapless ones watching the game for free from the sort of platform over the car park of the flats overlooking what was the rear of the East Stand. No indication anything went off that day but a horde of huns wi union jacks, red hand flags, etc giving it what they're up to their knees in might be a different matter. I hope I'm wrong but I've got bad vibes over this game Sunday.

:agree: gotta bad feeling about this one aswell.

Bad Martini
22-04-2010, 11:19 AM

Will an old firm thread ever pass where you DONT stick up for celtic or rangers????????? If Hibs are such a bad club with stupid fans, why not off and support the old firm??? :bye:

The rules (and the ***** LAW says) - NO AWAY FANS IN THE HOME END. Nobody else thinks it's OK, just you. Its a recipie for trouble yet its OOR fault that the huns want in the Hibs end???? Have a word.

The huns can piss off, they can take all their fans, sympathisers and excusers with them and they can ram it all up their dirty, unwashed, biggoted *****.

RANGERS GTF. CELTIC GTF.:bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

Sincerely hope celtc hammer Dundee Utd just to shut every single glory hunting biggoted hun bassa up for another week...

ENDOF

Hermit Crab
22-04-2010, 11:20 AM
I can guaruntee if there are Huns beside me and my auld man we'll not be shy in telling them to get to ****, we pay our money to sit with like-minded Hibbies, not manky Weegie bigots. Quite pleased it's a half two kick-off. It means a good few hours in the boozer beforehand. I have a feeling it could get very interesting on sunday... :cool2:

RIIIIIIOT :greengrin

Im sure you will be fine as i doubt they will be in the famous 5 lower family section beside you :wink: :wink::greengrin :offski:

hibsbollah
22-04-2010, 11:21 AM
The huns can piss off, they can take all their fans, sympathisers and excusers with them and they can ram it all up their dirty, unwashed, biggoted *****.

RANGERS GTF. CELTIC GTF.:bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:ENDOF

How about if i disappear at halftime and let a hun use my ticket for the second half?:confused:

Bad Martini
22-04-2010, 11:22 AM
How about if i disappear at halftime and let a hun use my ticket for the second half?:confused:

...that's fine mate. You'll find them hot wiring a car or raking a bucket if yer up for giving them a ticket :agree:

Not even if jest....:grr:

Carheenlea
22-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Don't know BITC personally so can't say I have any problem with him being here. Seems to be quite fair and only get jip in return.

The Huns are **** but he seems a bit more human than the rest of them.

He is an attention seeker, and his claim to have been offered tickets for the home sections is pure fantasy, just another excuse to post with the sole intention of winding us up.

In my opinion anyway.

Leith Green
22-04-2010, 11:43 AM
He is an attention seeker, and his claim to have been offered tickets for the home sections is pure fantasy, just another excuse to post with the sole intention of winding us up.

In my opinion anyway.

Yip. Agree totally..

What kind of normal Rangers fan would spend a sh it load of time on a Hibs fans forum?? Wierd is only one of a plethora of superlatives that can be thrown his smelly Hun way !

Cabbage East
22-04-2010, 11:43 AM

In my opinion anyway.

I echo these sentiments.

Dinkydoo
22-04-2010, 11:49 AM

Stokes game, if there were Hibbies in the Rangers end, then I certainly didnt see them which suggests there were none/a few, compared to Rangers fans buying sh! t loads of tickets for our end ..

In case you hadnt noticed we are talking about them buying tickets for our end and potentially sitting amongst us,

Have you not just managed to say the same thing twice whilst almost contradicting yourself? :faf:

not a pitch invasion.. Quit the self rightous bull sh! t, beacause we are talking about 2 completely different scenarios...

Also why Hibs fans are knuckle draggers for NOT jumping on the pitch at Easter Rd 2005??

When did he say this? :rolleyes:

Was he not referring to the Huns as being the knuckle draggers?

and you don't? :wink: :greengrin

As I've said before on this thread, couple of quiet huns fine, celebrating ravenous groups of huns.... naw - they deserve everything they get.

Although I still think that your response does yourself (and Hibs fans in general) no favours,

Just my opinion though. :greengrin

Leith Green
22-04-2010, 12:04 PM

In case you hadnt noticed we are talking about them buying tickets for our end and potentially sitting amongst us, not a pitch invasion.. Quit the self rightous bull sh! t, beacause we are talking about 2 completely different scenarios...

Have you not just managed to say the same thing twice whilst almost contradicting yourself? :faf:

When did he say this? :rolleyes:

Was he not referring to the Huns as being the knuckle draggers?

and you don't? :wink: :greengrin

As I've said before on this thread, couple of quiet huns fine, celebrating ravenous groups of huns.... naw - they deserve everything they get.

Although I still think that your response does yourself (and Hibs fans in general) no favours,

Just my opinion though. :greengrin

I clearly stated that I was talking about any Hun lacking the common sense to be discreet, i.e any hun celebrating etc ... Read properly before posting..

Where is the "almost a contradiction"? cos I dont see one..

Also he is clearly talking about the Hibs fans being knuckle draggers, why dont you read the posts properly before posting..

Dinkydoo
22-04-2010, 12:18 PM
I clearly stated that I was talking about any Hun lacking the common sense to be discreet, i.e any hun celebrating etc ... Read properly before posting..

Where is the "almost a contradiction"? cos I dont see one..

Also he is clearly talking about the Hibs fans being knuckle draggers, why dont you read the posts properly before posting..

I'm fully capable of reading properly before posting; thanks for the reminder though. :wink:

Here the 'almost' contradiction lol:

"Quit the self rightous bull sh! t, beacause we are talking about 2 completely different scenarios..."

Where you've before said:

"if there were Hibbies in the Rangers end, then I certainly didnt see them which suggests there were none/a few, compared to Rangers fans buying sh! t loads of tickets for our end ..

In case you hadnt noticed we are talking about them buying tickets for our end and potentially sitting amongst us, not a pitch invasion.. "

You've said we're talking about two totally different scenarios and then go onto describe basically the same thing twice, so what you've said is almost cancelled out by your own arguement. It's pretty much a contradiction.

Not meaning to sound cheeky but I've re-read his and your post and he's clearly talking about rangers fans getting themselves thrown out for not shutting up - knuckle draggers.

In your own words, "read properly before posting" :rolleyes:

Leith Green
22-04-2010, 12:29 PM
I'm fully capable of reading properly before posting; thanks for the reminder though. :wink:

Here the 'almost' contradiction lol:

"Quit the self rightous bull sh! t, beacause we are talking about 2 completely different scenarios..."

Where you've before said:

"if there were Hibbies in the Rangers end, then I certainly didnt see them which suggests there were none/a few, compared to Rangers fans buying sh! t loads of tickets for our end ..

In case you hadnt noticed we are talking about them buying tickets for our end and potentially sitting amongst us, not a pitch invasion.. "

You've said we're talking about two totally different scenarios and then go onto describe basically the same thing twice, so what you've said is almost cancelled out by your own arguement. It's pretty much a contradiction.

Not meaning to sound cheeky but I've re-read his and your post and he's clearly talking about rangers fans getting themselves thrown out for not shutting up - knuckle draggers.

In your own words, "read properly before posting" :rolleyes:

They are two completely different scenarios, one or two Hibs fans sitting quietly amongst the Rangers support and hundreds of Huns out to celebrate winning a title are completely different and is in no way a contradiction.. I also posted that any Hibs fans in the Huns end at Ibrox celebrating etc would be fair game, just like the huns will be at Easter Rd..
Where is the contradiction???

Well I think the opposite, I think he is talking about Hibs fans not biting their lip at the Huns in our end... Maybe its not totally clear wot he meant , wot is clear however is that you are a pair of slavering clowns, and I'm not going to waste any more time debating with a slavering wreck..

:bye:

Dinkydoo
22-04-2010, 12:56 PM
They are two completely different scenarios, one or two Hibs fans sitting quietly amongst the Rangers support and hundreds of Huns out to celebrate winning a title are completely different and is in no way a contradiction.. I also posted that any Hibs fans in the Huns end at Ibrox celebrating etc would be fair game, just like the huns will be at Easter Rd..
Where is the contradiction???

Well I think the opposite, I think he is talking about Hibs fans not biting their lip at the Huns in our end... Maybe its not totally clear wot he meant , wot is clear however is that you are a pair of slavering clowns, and I'm not going to waste any more time debating with a slavering wreck..

:bye:

Sorry but maybe if you perhaps worded your post a little better this misinterpretation would never have happend - it looked as if you were talking about opposition fans sitting in the home end (because you said it in such a muddled up way I had to decipher your post before I could read it proerly).

Slavering clown.....? Because I misunderstood a very badly worded post...good one.

Debate....? I'd hardly call it that - my understanding of a debate was that it required two or more people with valid points arguing/trying to persuade the other why thier point works better.

I've had enough anyway.

Ta.

Leith Green
22-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Sorry but maybe if you perhaps worded your post a little better this misinterpretation would never have happend - it looked as if you were talking about opposition fans sitting in the home end (because you said it in such a muddled up way I had to decipher your post before I could read it proerly).

Slavering clown.....? Because I misunderstood a very badly worded post...good one.

Debate....? I'd hardly call it that - my understanding of a debate was that it required two or more people with valid points arguing/trying to persuade the other why thier point works better.

I've had enough anyway.

Ta.

There is quite literally nothing confusing in my posts, I just read through them all and I'm quite happy with them all.. You should look up contradiction in the dictionary..

Joe Baker II
22-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Will an old firm thread ever pass where you DONT stick up for celtic or rangers????????? If Hibs are such a bad club with stupid fans, why not off and support the old firm??? :bye:

The rules (and the ***** LAW says) - NO AWAY FANS IN THE HOME END. Nobody else thinks it's OK, just you. Its a recipie for trouble yet its OOR fault that the huns want in the Hibs end???? Have a word.

ENDOF

Response here.

Plenty of threads actually, although I would prefer pilot with no segregation due to atmosphere it creates, I have previously defended right of Hibs fans to go into so-called home areas at other grounds so long as they behave sensibly and same issue applies here so there are no double standards.

Why not support the Old Firm - given I didn't when spent a lot of time in Glasgow as I realised other clubs needed support and cash more, wtf would I do so now spend most of my time in East Coast?

Note it is rules (and even they are ambiguous) say this, not the law - and in any case plenty of cases where breaking rules/laws justifiable so point not that relevant. Only recipe for trouble if some fans of both clubs behave like idiots, reading the various threads just proves that idiocy is not a quality unique to OF-fans it has to be said so you may have some sort of point I suppose.

And it is not just me that sees no problem, there are plenty of sensible posters, plus plenty of Hibs fans have given ST's/bought tickets for Rangers fans if reports true.

Joe Baker II
22-04-2010, 02:29 PM

I actually remember more incidents after 1977 bizarrely but there were plenty of games where there were no incidents (otherwise 1980 measures would have come in a lot sooner). Having had to relocate from East (not ST holder) would not be that bothered at doing so again had I had ST.

Gerard
22-04-2010, 02:31 PM
If there are Rangers fans that have bought tickets for the home stands then I would make sure that they get a heavy fine and a football exclusion order:wink:
G

Joe Baker II
22-04-2010, 02:38 PM

Oh yes, given Hibs are going to have a ground they will be struggling to even half-fill for a lot of games next season and at most games one can pay by cash anyway or pick up a ticket at ground, I can really see Hibs implementing this rigorously by discouraging people buying tickets because they allegedly once bought for Rangers fans!

What an empty comment from Hyland, if he put as much effort into attracting Hibs fans to ER issue would have been less of one in the first place.

Joe Baker II
22-04-2010, 02:44 PM

Whats to stop a hun that knows me, going to Easter Road and using my details without knowing (Not that its likely to happen I should add...)
"On the database"

Done!

Or someone claims they had their season ticket/ ticket stolen/lost it etc, as you say they cannot and their words are empty here - if they can trace card details this might be an exception but even that doubtful, they could say bought for mates who passed them on. And Hibs hardly have incentive to sanction such people.

hibsdaft
22-04-2010, 05:18 PM

In my opinion anyway.

a fairly subtle wind up merchant, but a wind up merchant no doubt about it. the most dangerous kind in fact because he is clever enough to realise that the only way he will be able to stay about winding us up long term is to divide opinion of him.

away to france ya bluenose!

not to France please. Airdrie maybe.

Golden Bear
22-04-2010, 05:34 PM

"On the database"

Done!

I thought a "Client Reference Number" would also be required? If this is the case then the chances of the huns gaining tickets for the home sections are unlikely.

bighairyfaeleith
22-04-2010, 06:21 PM
:greengrin fair play

essexhibee
22-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Read on the Beeb gossip column...

Hibernian fans have been warned they run the risk of a life ban from Easter Road if they sell tickets for Sunday's potential title decider against Rangers on the black market. (Daily Express)

Tut Tut tut those hibees who apply to this, bet hope you dont get caught. Hibs thinking there is going to be trouble by any chance just like .netters on here? :bitchy:

Chuckie
22-04-2010, 07:06 PM
We're going to pump them anyway..

Stokes double..

.Sean.
22-04-2010, 07:39 PM
I hope the club do find out who you are and hammer you. Imagine how you'd feel if the Hun you sell your ticket was to, god forbid, lamp a Hibby or the like?

Barney McGrew
22-04-2010, 07:43 PM
I can really see Hibs implementing this rigorously by discouraging people buying tickets because they allegedly once bought for Rangers fans!

I spoke to another Hibs employee tonight at the Sponsors Evening who confirmed that the club will remove people from the database where it's found they've bought tickets for Rangers supporters.

It's not an empty threat, they're going to do it and quite rightly so IMO.

sadtom
22-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Great idea.

Start spraying holy water about the place and watch the infiltraters recoil and sizzle.
In fact if you cant get holy water, soapy water will be just as effective.

.Sean.
22-04-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm phoning Petrie in the morning, i'll ask if I can get in the stadium extra early to set up my stall from where i'll be selling sport socks and gas lighters. I'm gonna make a killing :greengrin