PDA

View Full Version : Singing Sections in the ehhh … errr FF & West

Jack
19-04-2010, 01:57 PM
The Club have realised that the enthusiasm of the East will need to be nurtured in the new East and part of that stand will be sort of officially set aside for the songsters.

But what about the other stands?

There's been lots of folk on here and the Bounce saying they're in the FF or the West and would like to ‘join in’ but those around them poo poo :wink: the very thought.

Would folk in the West be prepared to shift around a bit to make up, or get out the way of a singing section? There will be a few spare seats next season as folk find out what its like in the new East.

The FF is recognised as the family stand – our next generation of songsters! :greengrin Would you guys move about to let the kids get together and sing? Behind the goal? Near a toilet???

Why hasn’t someone thought about this before? :cool2:

grievsie
19-04-2010, 03:02 PM
:bye:
The Club have realised that the enthusiasm of the East will need to be nurtured in the new East and part of that stand will be sort of officially set aside for the songsters.

But what about the other stands?

There's been lots of folk on here and the Bounce saying they're in the FF or the West and would like to ‘join in’ but those around them poo poo :wink: the very thought.

Would folk in the West be prepared to shift around a bit to make up, or get out the way of a singing section? There will be a few spare seats next season as folk find out what its like in the new East.

The FF is recognised as the family stand – our next generation of songsters! :greengrin Would you guys move about to let the kids get together and sing? Behind the goal? Near a toilet???

Why hasn’t someone thought about this before? :cool2:

will we need to make sure everyone can sing then :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Lofarl
19-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Not having a dig here but is there really enough people in the West to sing? Ive only heard the west sing against Hearts or just after we score.

But I doubt the club would go all out and have a West Supporters section and a FF supporters section. It would be too confusing to the casual walk up fan.

My advice would be to see if you can generate enough interest within supporters in your stand to agree that a certain section of the stadium is where the sing songs will happen.

It would be great if this would happen however ER sounds great when the whole place is bouncing. Good luck with it.

Hibernian Verse
19-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Sitting in the west and I won't be moving. There will be more than enough space in the new East.

marinello59
19-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Why would we want to sing in the West. We are all cr@p supporters. I only have a season ticket so I can turn up and leave early after spending the entire time I am there whinging. I love it as it is.:agree: