PDA

View Full Version : Fan tempted to sell season ticket

H18sry
19-04-2010, 01:05 PM
http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2433022#post2433022 post 376

Totally wrong IMO

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 01:10 PM
http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2433022#post2433022 (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2433022#post2433022) post 376

Totally wrong IMO

:agree: i think there will be a few folk in the hibs end who arent Hibbys on Sunday. Cant be helped though it would always happen. Its happened many times before

marinello59
19-04-2010, 01:14 PM
http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2433022#post2433022 post 376

Totally wrong IMO

If true.:greengrin

zlatan
19-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Behave, it's a quick buck for naff all. I'd have jumped at the opportunity in the same situation.

H18sry
19-04-2010, 01:17 PM
If true.:greengrin

Well if its not true then the original poster is telling porkies,:wink:

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Tell you what though. Hed be lucky to sell a ticket for a Hibs game the way we are playing the now :faf:

H18sry
19-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Behave, it's a quick buck for naff all. I'd have jumped at the opportunity in the same situation.

And risk getting banned from ER for life :confused: is it really worth it?

Rory89
19-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Mate WTF, I know people can read what you say whether or not it's 361 post's in to a thread or there's a thread dedicated to your post but was there really any need? Just hit the reply button and get on your high horse in the original thread.

I wouldn't normally dream of something like this, but if you read the thread I have absolutely no money, what the **** else am I going to do? I couldn't even afford the the train through anyway. What would you rather spend the money on, a game of football or food for one or two weeks untill you can sort out some cash? I'm sure the spirit of Hibernian could keep you going that length of time but personally I need food, tosser.

Mods, I don't know if this is alright or not but I've deleted my post on that thread, can you delete this thread before some busy bodies on the internet get me in trouble here.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 02:27 PM
:greengrin
Mate WTF, I know people can read what you say whether or not it's 361 post's in to a thread or there's a thread dedicated to your post but was there really any need? Just hit the reply button and get on your high horse in the original thread.

I wouldn't normally dream of something like this, but if you read the thread I have absolutely no money, what the **** else am I going to do? I couldn't even afford the the train through anyway. What would you rather spend the money on, a game of football or food for one or two weeks untill you can sort out some cash? I'm sure the spirit of Hibernian could keep you going that length of time but personally I need food, tosser.

Mods, I don't know if this is alright or not but I've deleted my post on that thread, can you delete this thread before some busy bodies on the internet get me in trouble here.

How will you get into bother,nobody knows if it true or not. This could be a wind up eh. Personally i think feeding yerself for a week or 2 is more important than the game. :thumbsup::greengrin

Toaods
19-04-2010, 02:47 PM
http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2433022#post2433022 (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2433022#post2433022) post 376

Totally wrong IMO

ever seen a pack of hounds that catch up with a fox on a hunt? :wink:

joe breezy
19-04-2010, 02:56 PM

I see nothing wrong in selling any tickets for the value their worth

Some people are students / unemployed / paid monthly / paid when they get a bit of work - food is much more important than football, anyone who disagrees with such obvious facts is taking the single fish

Dashing Bob S
19-04-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm not going, but I wouldn't sell/give my ticket to a Hun on principle. I quite like the fact that there will only 700 or so huns and loads and loads of empty seats, as Hibs season ticket holder decline en masse the opportunity of watching those sectarian bigots parade around thinking they've done something glorious, when all they are is a team of macaroon bar salesmen lording it over a league of jakeys.

I'm especially looking forward to the media pundits crying and moaning about the 'travesty' and the 'shame' and 'injustice' of the poor huns who were deprived when all those spare seats were available.

They can all go and f uck themselves.

Leith Green
19-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Anyone who sells their ticket to an opposing fan is a complete plum in my opinion regardless of the reason, why the hell should I have to sit next to some sweaty hun and be goaded for 90 minutes and then run the risk of getting myself lifted when i tell them to **** off, and all because some **** wants to make a quick buck..

Totally wrong for me ...

Green Man
19-04-2010, 03:21 PM
And risk getting banned from ER for life :confused: is it really worth it?

£100 up and never having to go back to ER? It's a win-win situation :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
19-04-2010, 03:24 PM
As a student he should just get off his arse and get a job and therefore there would be nae need to sell the ticket.

:devil::greengrin

Removed
19-04-2010, 03:29 PM

So is it your mate or you that's selling the ticket :confused:

No point in abusing folk for giving their point of view. I think you gave me a sarky response in the original thread, but you might have deleted that by now :dunno:

You were the one that raised the subject and asked what people thought :crazy:

joe breezy
19-04-2010, 03:43 PM
I didn't realise this involved selling the ticket to a Hun. That's a no go, unless you have a plan to kick the crap out of the Hun,steal his money and take the ticket back, which of course would be fine by me.

Toaods
19-04-2010, 03:44 PM
I'd have thought he would be better giving it or selling to one of his Hun family members that took him long when they all went over to Ireland recently...sniff sniff....I smell shiiiii..:wink:

Removed
19-04-2010, 03:47 PM
I didn't realise this involved selling the ticket to a Hun. That's a no go, unless you have a plan to kick the crap out of the Hun,steal his money and take the ticket back, which of course would be fine by me.

:greengrin Just as well you cleared that up, I was nearly quoting your post #11 to give it :asshole:

Rory89
19-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Anyone who sells their ticket to an opposing fan is a complete plum in my opinion regardless of the reason, why the hell should I have to sit next to some sweaty hun and be goaded for 90 minutes and then run the risk of getting myself lifted when i tell them to **** off, and all because some **** wants to make a quick buck..

Totally wrong for me ...

If a sweaty hun goades you for 90 minutes whilst in the Hibs end I can guarentee you it won't be a sweaty hun that has anything to do with me.

As a student he should just get off his arse and get a job and therefore there would be nae need to sell the ticket.

:devil::greengrin

I'm not going to argue with that, I've been a disgrace this year. :boo hoo:

So is it your mate or you that's selling the ticket :confused:

No point in abusing folk for giving their point of view. I think you gave me a sarky response in the original thread, but you might have deleted that by now :dunno:

You were the one that raised the subject and asked what people thought :crazy:

I'm not abusing people for giving their point of view, the reason I got pissed off (admittedly I shouldn't have, my bad) was because I didn't see why a post I made in a thread needs it's own thread, I'd really rather there wasn't.

I'd have thought he would be better giving it or selling to one of his Hun family members that took him long when they all went over to Ireland recently...sniff sniff....I smell shiiiii..:wink:

What does this mean :confused:? I'm guessing this is a reference to something I must've said when I was in Ireland with family for the last Rangers home game, but I don't have any hun family members. Very confusing.

P.S I should point out, I'm still going to the derby, just this one I'm missing.

Don-hibee
19-04-2010, 04:05 PM
If a sweaty hun goades you for 90 minutes whilst in the Hibs end I can guarentee you it won't be a sweaty hun that has anything to do with me.

I'm not going to argue with that, I've been a disgrace this year. :boo hoo:

I'm not abusing people for giving their point of view, the reason I got pissed off (admittedly I shouldn't have, my bad) was because I didn't see why a post I made in a thread needs it's own thread, I'd really rather there wasn't.

What does this mean :confused:? I'm guessing this is a reference to something I must've said when I was in Ireland with family for the last Rangers home game, but I don't have any hun family members. Very confusing.

P.S I should point out, I'm still going to the derby, just this one I'm missing.
So as already asked is it your ticket thats being sold then :confused:

Barney McGrew
19-04-2010, 04:21 PM

And what happens if the Hun you sold the ticket to gets himself in bother?

It's you that would end up getting a ban from ER because he's using your ticket.

H18sry
19-04-2010, 04:22 PM

Well a lot of people have already read the thread where this comment was made and may not have noticed it, and as a fan who goes to ER I certainally would not like a hun to be anywhere near where I sit and if it is the case and you do sell your seat I hope you get caught and banned from ER. And for the tosser bit I dont think there is any need for name calling.

Rory89
19-04-2010, 04:51 PM
So as already asked is it your ticket thats being sold then :confused:

It's my season ticket, but my brother has the guys details so he won't be able to run away with the ST's.

And what happens if the Hun you sold the ticket to gets himself in bother?

It's you that would end up getting a ban from ER because he's using your ticket.

It's a risk but I don't think this will happen.

Well a lot of people have already read the thread where this comment was made and may not have noticed it, and as a fan who goes to ER I certainally would not like a hun to be anywhere near where I sit and if it is the case and you do sell your seat I hope you get caught and banned from ER. And for the tosser bit I dont think there is any need for name calling.

I shouldn't have called you a tosser, granted. Although having said that, this post shows me you are a

zlatan
19-04-2010, 04:53 PM
What you doing with the money Rory?

The stadium will be half empty anyway so just warn your mate to move to a queiter part of the stadium and you'll be fine, even if they get caught I very much doubt Hibs would ban you.

Barney McGrew
19-04-2010, 04:54 PM
The stadium will be half empty anyway so just warn your mate to move to a queiter part of the stadium and you'll be fine, even if they get caught I very much doubt Hibs would ban you.

If the hun gets in a scrap, there's every chance Hibs will ban him.

H18sry
19-04-2010, 04:58 PM
It's my season ticket, but my brother has the guys details so he won't be able to run away with the ST's.

It's a risk but I don't think this will happen.

I shouldn't have called you a tosser, granted. Although having said that, this post shows me you are a .

Why? because I care who sits in my end? Hibs will not benefit from you not being there but a hun in your seat is likely to cause trouble which has the chance to cause Hibs hassle and maybe even end up costing the club fines or worse because one student has overspent his loan :dummytit:

zlatan
19-04-2010, 04:58 PM
If the hun gets in a scrap, there's every chance Hibs will ban him.

I can't see them losing out on someones season ticket money if they get pointed out by supporters and papped out, unless of course they just go along to start rumbling and singing their party songs willy nilly of course.

Rory89
19-04-2010, 04:59 PM
What you doing with the money Rory?

Mate, I'm that skint it'll go straight in the bank and come out for food money till I get more cash sorted, one birthday party to attend but that'll be a £2.50 Frosty Jack's before free entry to a club and a couple of £1 voddie jobs.

Asking the guy to move seats might be an idea, good thinking. I'm in **** if certain people read this thread so I'll stop bumping it to the top after this, people can p.m me if they feel strongly enough (cue H18sry bumping it every ten minutes on purpose).

P.S one last thing, the guy won't cause trouble I've been assured.

HH81
19-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Thing is why post it all over the internet?

Why didn't you just keep it quite and take the money if you need it that much? I think its wrong but its your choice.

Removed
19-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Mate, I'm that skint it'll go straight in the bank and come out for food money till I get more cash sorted, one birthday party to attend but that'll be a £2.50 Frosty Jack's before free entry to a club and a couple of £1 voddie jobs.

Asking the guy to move seats might be an idea, good thinking. I'm in **** if certain people read this thread so I'll stop bumping it to the top after this, people can p.m me if they feel strongly enough (cue H18sry bumping it every ten minutes on purpose).

Bump

I agree with H18sry

Your seat better not be anywhere near mine :bitchy:

Don-hibee
19-04-2010, 05:48 PM

:hmmm: if I had a pound for every time someone said that to me in my place of work I would be rich. What happens if they score, will he sit there and not say a word eh....doubt it, or if a Hibs player puts in a hard tackle on a Hun player, again will he say nowt....

Also I do not think you are being fair to your fellow hibees, by allowing a Rangers supporter to sit next to them (through your choice to profit from the sale of your seat) and them not having the opportunity to object, and now YOU have given me the worry if my son is sitting next to a Rangers supporter.

Dashing Bob S
19-04-2010, 06:18 PM

You should be fine - just don't mention the pitch.

Steve20
19-04-2010, 06:19 PM
If he knows the guy wont cause trouble then I see no problem with this at all.

MSK
19-04-2010, 06:24 PM
If he knows the guy wont cause trouble then I see no problem with this at all.If i was down to my last penny & desperate i still wouldnt sell to a hun ... selling yer soul to the devil !!!!

Over ma deid body !!! :no way:

Barney McGrew
19-04-2010, 06:27 PM
If he knows the guy wont cause trouble then I see no problem with this at all.

His original post said it was being sold over the internet, so I'm guessing he doesn't necessarily know the guy.

Sylar
19-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Don't ST holders have the option to sell their seat back to the club if they're not using it and allow it to be sold onto a Hibs fan for the day?

Not stirring, I genuinely don't know!

H18sry
19-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Don't ST holders have the option to sell their seat back to the club if they're not using it and allow it to be sold onto a Hibs fan for the day? Not stirring, I genuinely don't know!

I dont think Hibs will pay you £100-£150 for your seat :devil: but thats only in the case in a sell out Scott :wink:

ArabHibee
19-04-2010, 07:30 PM

If you were that skint you wouldn't be going to a birthday party and you wouldn't be drinking now would you?

Methinks you don't know the meaning of having no money.

Bloody students! :grr:

I hope the hun you do sell your ticket to causes bother and you get banned from ER. I would NEVER EVER sell my season ticket, especially to an OF fan.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

H18sry
19-04-2010, 08:59 PM
If you were that skint you wouldn't be going to a birthday party and you wouldn't be drinking now would you?

I hope the hun you do sell your ticket to causes bother and you get banned from ER. I would NEVER EVER sell my season ticket, especially to an OF fan.

:top marks

Alfred E Newman
19-04-2010, 09:14 PM

absolutely spot on. :top marks

Killiehibbie
19-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Why shouldn't he sell his ticket, they've been selling us out for years taking the weegie pound.

Jonnyboy
19-04-2010, 10:26 PM
So (bumpity bump) if the Rangers fan that Rory doesn't know but who has paid to sit in Rory's seat (thereby staving off hunger) manages to keep quiet when his side scores no-one will really be any the wiser. Quite how he'll explain why his erse is stuck to the seat if Hibs score is another matter altogether :wink:

Rory mate you've made a huge rod (not Petrie) for your own back by admitting that you've sold your soul to the devil on a Hibs website

Hainan Hibs
19-04-2010, 10:33 PM

:top marks Especially the bit in bold.

If just one hun makes a bit of noise in the Hibs end Rory is going to get mauled senseless on .net:greengrin

Hermit Crab
19-04-2010, 10:36 PM

If just one hun makes a bit of noise in the Hibs end Rory is going to get mauled senseless on .net:greengrin

:dead: :faf::wink:

Albanian Hibs
20-04-2010, 03:25 AM
You are an absolute disgrace, selling your ticket to a filthy hun is a total no no :bitchy: I hope the hun gets caught and you get in bother :agree:

oh yeah...I forgot...BUMP

Steve20
20-04-2010, 06:27 AM
If i was down to my last penny & desperate i still wouldnt sell to a hun ... selling yer soul to the devil !!!!

Over ma deid body !!! :no way:

My dad and my brother are Rangers fans and if I couldn't make it to the match, then I would probably offer one of them my season ticket for the game.

MSK
20-04-2010, 06:42 AM
My dad and my brother are Rangers fans and if I couldn't make it to the match, then I would probably offer one of them my season ticket for the game.Thats a bit different from the thread subject though Steve...im sure in your circumstances you would be a bit more discreet & not blab about it on a forum which is read daily by many thousands .:greengrin..you aint also selling it because you are desperate nor are you selling it to a total stranger ...:wink:

Sandy
20-04-2010, 08:46 AM
You are an absolute disgrace, selling your ticket to a filthy hun is a total no no :bitchy: I hope the hun gets caught and you get in bother :agree:

oh yeah...I forgot...BUMP

What's this all about then :confused: (BUMP :greengrin )

The_Horde
20-04-2010, 08:55 AM
:hmmm: if I had a pound for every time someone said that to me in my place of work I would be rich. What happens if they score, will he sit there and not say a word eh....doubt it, or if a Hibs player puts in a hard tackle on a Hun player, again will he say nowt....

Also I do not think you are being fair to your fellow hibees, by allowing a Rangers supporter to sit next to them (through your choice to profit from the sale of your seat) and them not having the opportunity to object, and now YOU have given me the worry if my son is sitting next to a Rangers supporter.

This threads just getting ridiculous. :wink:

bubblesmorrison
20-04-2010, 09:56 AM
if theres a hun beside me he will be getting asked to leave before i do something about it. plan and simple.

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 11:02 AM
if theres a hun beside me he will be getting asked to leave before i do something about it. plain and simple.

:agree:

Ritchie
20-04-2010, 11:07 AM
So (bumpity bump) if the Rangers fan that Rory doesn't know but who has paid to sit in Rory's seat (thereby staving off hunger) manages to keep quiet when his side scores no-one will really be any the wiser. Quite how he'll explain why his erse is stuck to the seat if Hibs score is another matter altogether :wink:

Rory mate you've made a huge rod (not Petrie) for your own back by admitting that you've sold your soul to the devil on a Hibs website

admin should change his name to katie thomson :agree: :devil:

Hibby D
20-04-2010, 11:44 AM

Totally wrong for me ...

If I weren't a lady I'd have said something similar :greengrin

Shell7
20-04-2010, 12:49 PM

You not got any mates going to the party with you that can shout you a beer or 2 :confused:

CabbageFan
20-04-2010, 12:54 PM
'Bump' :wink:

LamontHFC©
20-04-2010, 01:36 PM
if theres a hun beside me he will be getting asked to leave before i do something about it. plan and simple.

Solid.

Si_17
20-04-2010, 03:12 PM
I gave my Rangers supporting mate from school my ticket for a game I was working a couple of seasons ago. He's been to a fair few Hibs games despite being a hun and was sat next to my pal who I had a season ticket with. Am I a criminal as well then?:stirrer:

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 03:33 PM
:faf::faf::faf: Hahahahahahahahaha. Adverts on gumtree from huns desperate to get tickets for sunday. Spouting the usual pish of i havnt missed a game all season and i would consider the Hibs end.
:grr:

:hahaha:Its almost embarrassing to read some of them

Rory89
20-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Said I wasn't going to contribute to this thread again but I've been so humbled and taken back by your kind words I felt I should say something.

[/B]
absolutely spot on. :top marks

Yes I do know the meaning of having no money, I've never had a lot of money my whole life. Before selling these two tickets the combined available balance of my bank accounts was 48p, only I'm also £1500 overdrawn, plus I'm £150 behind with my rent.

To relate putting about £8 aside for a night out with my new £75 to turning down the £75 and spending a tenner to get through and watch the game instead is pretty stupid.

Oh and if I get "mauled senseless" on here it won't have a massive effect on my life as I don't live my life through this website like some people. Maybe if I spent less money going out and more time on here every night then I'd have plenty of cash and I could sit on my high horse about everything, I'd be one of the gang. :greengrin

You not got any mates going to the party with you that can shout you a beer or 2 :confused:

I'm sure they could yes but as it's £1 a drink it's not really got anything to do with the large amount of money I could (and have) make from some hun.

Thing is why post it all over the internet?

Why didn't you just keep it quite and take the money if you need it that much? I think its wrong but its your choice.

Eh? :confused:

I admit I shouldn't have mentioned it at all, but I never started this thread at all and didn't want the guy who did to start it, hence me getting pissed off when he did.

P.S I'm still waiting for whoever it was that was talking mince about me giving tickets to Rangers supporting family (which I don't have) when I was in Ireland for the 4-1 game. That was confusing, innacurate and also a tad creepy.

H18sry
20-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Said I wasn't going to contribute to this thread again but I've been so humbled and taken back by your kind words I felt I should say something.

Yes I do know the meaning of having no money, I've never had a lot of money my whole life. Before selling these two tickets the combined available balance of my bank accounts was 48p, only I'm also £1500 overdrawn, plus I'm £150 behind with my rent.

To relate putting about £8 aside for a night out with my new £75 to turning down the £75 and spending a tenner to get through and watch the game instead is pretty stupid.

Oh and if I get "mauled senseless" on here it won't have a massive effect on my life as I don't live my life through this website like some people. Maybe if I spent less money going out and more time on here every night then I'd have plenty of cash and I could sit on my high horse about everything, I'd be one of the gang. :greengrin

I'm sure they could yes but as it's £1 a drink it's not really got anything to do with the large amount of money I could (and have) make from some hun.

Eh? :confused:

I admit I shouldn't have mentioned it at all, but I never started this thread at all and didn't want the guy who did to start it, hence me getting pissed off when he did.

P.S I'd still waiting for whoever it was that was talking mince about me giving tickets to Rangers supporting family (which I don't have) when I was in Ireland for the 4-1 game. That was confusing, innacurate and also a tad creepy.

Well a thread that has over 60 replies justifies me starting it.:wink:

Rory89
20-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Well a thread that has over 60 replies justifies me starting it.:wink:

Good point, you've made a good contribution to the cause. :hilarious

I have a feeling you run petition groups for fun. You can never seem to get a sandwich in the Greggs in Stockbridge with white bread instead on brown, was that your work?

greenlex
20-04-2010, 04:26 PM

I have a feeling you run petition groups for fun. You can never seem to get a sandwich in the Greggs in Stockbridge with white bread instead on brown, was that your work?
Stop eating at Greggs and make your own Sannies. You cant afford it remember.

H18sry
20-04-2010, 04:26 PM

As a poor student what would you know about Greggs sandwiches :confused:

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 04:28 PM

:faf::faf::faf: :smokin

Rory89
20-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Stop eating at Greggs and make your own Sannies. You cant afford it remember.

You guys are right I should stop getting a train or bus through to Stockbridge in Edinburgh to get scran, what was I thinking.

:faf::faf::faf: :smokin

Good use of smilies, when I'm 25 I hope I can master the art.

I like this one: :dj:

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 04:45 PM
You guys are right I should stop getting a train or bus through to Stockbridge in Edinburgh to get scran, what was I thinking.

Good use of smilies, when I'm 25 I hope I can master the art.

I like this one: :dj:

Careful son you might not make 25 if you keep biting and getting stressed bout this thread :wink: :greengrin

Rory89
20-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Careful son you might not make 25 if you keep biting and getting stressed bout this thread :wink: :greengrin

Stressed? it's H18sry hunting me down I'm my worried about. :wink:

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 04:57 PM

I wouldny worry about him hes a big softie. :wink:

He just likes to wind people up thats all :greengrin

ArabHibee
20-04-2010, 04:58 PM

Answer this question for me, out of interest. If Rankgers had won the league last weekend and there was no clamour from Huns for tickets for ER, what would you be doing for food money?

Rory89
20-04-2010, 05:07 PM

Good luck, hope he manages it soon.

Answer this question for me, out of interest. If Rankgers had won the league last weekend and there was no clamour from Huns for tickets for ER, what would you be doing for food money?

I'd be selling my arse.

Nah tbh I genuinely don't know, I went to the bank to extend my overdraft then it was major **** the bed stuff when they said no. Guess I would've had to borrow money off friends which would've been a low moment as I wouldn't have been able to pay it back untill the summer when I'll earn a fair bit of cash.

Anyway we should stop talking about my finances I reckon, as despite being one I hate students moaning about money. "Oh know I've went out all the time and not bothered working, how come I have no money", ***** off. I've worked full-time myself and know how the world works, I've been useless this year and just concentrated on having a good time, being a student is a piece of piss and if you don't work there's a price to pay.

ArabHibee
20-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Good luck, hope he manages it soon.

I'd be selling my arse.

Nah tbh I genuinely don't know, I went to the bank to extend my overdraft then it was major **** the bed stuff when they said no. Guess I would've had to borrow money off friends which would've been a low moment as I wouldn't have been able to pay it back untill the summer when I'll earn a fair bit of cash.

Anyway we should stop talking about my finances I reckon, as despite being one I hate students moaning about money. "Oh know I've went out all the time and not bothered working, how come I have no money", ***** off. I've worked full-time myself and know how the world works, I've been useless this year and just concentrated on having a good time, being a student is a piece of piss and if you don't work there's a price to pay.

Never a truer word was said. But in this instance, the person(s) paying the price may be the totally innocent hibees, sitting in their end of the ground, having to be subjected to a Hun sitting beside them.

Remember that.

oldbutdim
20-04-2010, 05:31 PM

I ended up with a Hun next to me a few seasons back. He called one of the Hibs players a **** when he put in a hard tackle.

My reaction was to tell him to shut the **** up or else.

In hindsight it was really quite embarrassing and I shouldn't have reacted with threats of violence.

I'm afraid my host never invited me back to the Corporate at Ibrox.

Rory89
20-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Never a truer word was said. But in this instance, the person(s) paying the price may be the totally innocent hibees, sitting in their end of the ground, having to be subjected to a Hun sitting beside them.

Remember that.

Yeah well I could've got more for the ticket but the people who have the tickets are not going to "subject" Hibs fans to anything, just sit there and try and blend it. Therefore, most (if not all) people may talk the talk but in my situation would probably take the offer.

If when I'm old and on my deathbed looking back at my life, and the most immoral thing I've ever done in my life for money is this then I'll be feeling alright about myself.

Fantic
20-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Ok i'll ask... What's your seat number Rory

:cool2:

Toaods
20-04-2010, 06:23 PM
If when I'm old and on my deathbed looking back at my life, and the most immoral thing I've ever done in my life for money is this then I'll be feeling alright about myself.

I'd say the most immoral thing you've done is going into the bank for a load of small change bags for all that shrapnel you loaded up whilst forgetting about it :confused: then failing to hand it over to repay all those debts of yours...

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=178999&highlight=shelf (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=178999&highlight=shelf)

:tumble:

Jonnyboy
20-04-2010, 06:57 PM

You can buy them in Greggs - if you've got the money that is :greengrin

Jonnyboy
20-04-2010, 06:58 PM
I ended up with a Hun next to me a few seasons back. He called one of the Hibs players a **** when he put in a hard tackle.

In hindsight it was really quite embarrassing and I shouldn't have reacted with threats of violence.

H18sry
20-04-2010, 08:30 PM

Not me hunting you down its the Hibs.net disciples who keep bumping the thread not me :wink:

Jonnyboy
20-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Not me hunting you down its the Hibs.net disciples who keep bumping the thread not me :wink:

Oi, who are you calling a disciple?

Toaods
20-04-2010, 09:01 PM
bump...:faf:

Jonnyboy
20-04-2010, 09:05 PM
This threads got mair bumps than Michelle McManus :greengrin

Toaods
20-04-2010, 09:20 PM

or the pitch at ER.:dizzy:

Removed
20-04-2010, 09:23 PM

Did she not go on a massive diet :confused:

Not seen her for ages. Not complaining though, that speaking voice :bitchy:

or the pitch at ER.:dizzy:

Jonnyboy
20-04-2010, 09:29 PM

Aye the bananas and coconuts diet. Never lost any weight but boy can she climb a tree :greengrin

Removed
20-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Aye the bananas and coconuts diet. Never lost any weight but boy can she climb a tree :greengrin

Deja vu moment there, I saw that posted somewhere else today and now it's really annoying me cos I can't remember where :grr:

And she did :agree:

Who would now :devil:

(SG you don't need to reply mate :wink:)

http://www.childrenfirst.nhs.uk/teens/images/features/michelle_before-after.jpg

Toaods
20-04-2010, 09:37 PM

(SG you don't need to reply mate :wink:) = :faf:

...:bitchy: still looks best placed to be wrapping chips..... or eating them.

sleeping giant
20-04-2010, 09:39 PM
[/B]

You should be fine - just don't mention the pitch.

:applause:

:hilarious

sleeping giant
20-04-2010, 09:40 PM
Deja vu moment there, I saw that posted somewhere else today and now it's really annoying me cos I can't remember where :grr:

Aye both , why no:greengrin

Jonnyboy
20-04-2010, 09:40 PM

And you a PM too :wink::greengrin

Removed
20-04-2010, 09:44 PM
And you a PM too :wink::greengrin

I was meant to be working :greengrin sometimes i-Spy flashes past quite quick during the day.

Edit: Just found it, it was yesterday :greengrin

sleeping giant
20-04-2010, 09:45 PM

:faf:

Some cracking posts on this thread :thumbsup:

Big Frank
20-04-2010, 09:46 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

belter!

Removed
20-04-2010, 09:47 PM

How many times is that tonight (and last night) you haven't read posts correctly?

Thing is everyone knew what your answer would be :agree:

H18sry
21-04-2010, 07:11 AM
This threads got mair bumps than Michelle McManus

Aye the bananas and coconuts diet. Never lost any weight but boy can she climb a tree

And she did

Who would now

(SG you don't need to reply mate )

...:bitchy: still looks best placed to be wrapping chips..... or eating them.

I was meant to be working :greengrin sometimes i-Spy flashes past quite quick during the day.

Edit: Just found it, it was yesterday

Oi :hijack: :devil:

hibbymac
21-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Oi :hijack: :devil:

:agree: exactly.... is she selling tickets for the Hibs end :duck:

Sylar
21-04-2010, 07:54 AM
:agree: exactly.... is she selling tickets for the Hibs end :duck:

...or is she one of the fat, sweaty, goading Huns going to be in the home end? :confused:

hibbymac
21-04-2010, 07:57 AM
...or is she one of the fat, sweaty, goading Huns going to be in the home end? :confused:

Ahhhh .... good point, but ..........maybe a bit unfair to call her "goading" :dunno:

H18sry
21-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Looks like Fyfe has got wind of Rory's plans http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-fans-told-not-to.6241784.jp :devil:

Hainan Hibs
21-04-2010, 08:57 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

Toaods
21-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Aye both, any idea how?

sorted that for you.

Rory89
21-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Looks like Fyfe has got wind of Rory's plans http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-fans-told-not-to.6241784.jp (http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-fans-told-not-to.6241784.jp) :devil:

Reading that article has given me a sinking, horrible feeling in my stomach, I've made a massive mistake which it's too late to change. Clearly I should've held out for more money. :boo hoo:

P.S if there's disorder at the game on Sunday (regardless of whether or not my actions have anything to do with it) would I qualify for that "Cock of the Week" award? That would be an honour.

marinello59
21-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Reading that article has given me a sinking, horrible feeling in my stomach, I've made a massive mistake which it's too late to change. Clearly I should've held out for more money. :boo hoo:

P.S if there's disorder at the game on Sunday (regardless of whether or not my actions have anything to do with it) would I qualify for that "Cock of the Week" award? That would be an honour.
You would certainly qualify if the club do indeed identify you as selling your season ticket. Or your pals season ticket. If it exists.:wink:

iwasthere1972
21-04-2010, 11:01 PM

You already have. :agree: Now would you like it framed or just stuck in a brown paper bag?

Rory89
21-04-2010, 11:11 PM
You already have. :agree: Now would you like it framed or just stuck in a brown paper bag?

You can't do an agreement smilie at your own post.

Just change the avatar to "cock of the week" for a week, that would be bang tidy.

Removed
21-04-2010, 11:14 PM

Just change the avatar to "cock of the week" for a week, that would be bang tidy.

Yes you can :agree:

marinello59
21-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Yes you can :agree:

True.:agree:

Rory89
21-04-2010, 11:21 PM

lapsedhibee
21-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Looks like Fyfe has got wind of Rory's plans http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-fans-told-not-to.6241784.jp :devil:

Hun briefs :ill:

Fantic
23-04-2010, 04:25 PM

How much did you get like?