Mister P
18-04-2010, 11:29 PM
do these guys work for the club?

where do they buy their stock?

Is anyone on here a vendor/ knows one?

answers on a postcard please:greengrin

Hibercelona
18-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Majority of scarf vendors do not work for the club.

They make the scarfs using special machinery that they hook up to their PC.

Frazerbob
18-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Majority of scarf vendors do not work for the club.

They make the scarfs using special machinery that they hook up to their PC.

Are they not made by Asian kids who earn a bowl of rice per day and are employed by international ciminal cartels like those jester hats you see at festivals?

HibeeMcGinn1
18-04-2010, 11:38 PM
is there stall near er. Wouldnt mind a new one.

Speedy
18-04-2010, 11:44 PM

http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/list-40-prodlist-126

HibeeMcGinn1
18-04-2010, 11:47 PM
http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/list-40-prodlist-126

Thanks mate

iwasthere1972
19-04-2010, 12:03 AM

Well if you're prepared to wait until our final game of the season at ER you may be able to pick up some for absolutely zilch. :devil:

Pick up means pick up.

Pete
19-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Well if you're prepared to wait until our final game of the season at ER you may be able to pick up some for absolutely zilch. :devil:

Pick up means pick up.

:tee hee:

I was in the front row at tynie in 2006 when we got beat 4-0. After the game a scarf came flying over my head and landed on the track right in front of me. I reached over and picked it up because it was a great looking scarf....result! If you don't want it then I'll have it!

I walked up to the concourse with it and there was this this guy looking at me with eyes you would see in 101 dalmations.

I said "is this yours?"

He could only nod, didn't say a word and couldn't even look me in the eye when he took it off me and sloped off. He knew what he done was out of order....and it must have been about 30 seconds in total from when he chucked it to recieving it back.

The moral is if you don't wan't your scarf then there's always someone to pick it up and give it a home

Frazerbob
19-04-2010, 08:40 AM
:tee hee:

I was in the front row at tynie in 2006 when we got beat 4-0. After the game a scarf came flying over my head and landed on the track right in front of me. I reached over and picked it up because it was a great looking scarf....result! If you don't want it then I'll have it!

I walked up to the concourse with it and there was this this guy looking at me with eyes you would see in 101 dalmations.

I said "is this yours?"

He could only nod, didn't say a word and couldn't even look me in the eye when he took it off me and sloped off. He knew what he done was out of order....and it must have been about 30 seconds in total from when he chucked it to recieving it back.

The moral is if you don't wan't your scarf then there's always someone to pick it up and give it a home

A scarf is for life, not just a good season.

Hainan Hibs
19-04-2010, 08:45 AM
My personal favourite is the scarf vendor outside Fir Park.

When Hibs come calling he just brings out the over stock from the Celtic visit and actually believes we will buy it.

Talk about a way to cut down on costs:greengrin

Ritchie
19-04-2010, 08:45 AM
ehhhhh, john....... why????

Chuckie
19-04-2010, 09:57 AM
ehhhhh, john....... why????

It was a typo Ritchie.
The usual for Mister P.

He's actually looking for scary benders. :dizzy:

StevieC
19-04-2010, 10:08 AM
The scarf vendors are based in Motherwell and visit various grounds (ie Easter Road one week Tynecastle the next - changing merchandise obviously :rolleyes: ).

They are not allowed to produce anything with official club badges on them so you'll see a lot of harps etc. on view.

Not sure if they also sell online but it would be an opportunity missed if they didn't.

Antifa Hibs
19-04-2010, 10:20 AM
There's one on Albion Road (near the programme shop and cafe most games).

Much better range than the official Hibs shop and also cheaper.

http://www.footballheaven.net/ (http://www.footballheaven.net/) sells the same stuff online (badges, scarves, patches etc).

While on the subject of 'traditional' items, i'm very surprised at the lack of stuff like scarves, badges, embroided patches etc at the official Hibs shop. I was in ages ago looking for a pin badge, they only had one and it was the size of a 50p piece! They also never had any plain green and white bar scarfs. They did have plenty Hibs pencils and pink scarfs though :confused:

Ritchie
19-04-2010, 11:43 AM
It was a typo Ritchie.
The usual for Mister P.

He's actually looking for scary benders. :dizzy:

no again.... thought he knew them all already.

bod
19-04-2010, 11:44 AM
try Tam if you are wanting badges
badgepins@aol.com

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-04-2010, 06:13 PM
A hun mate of mine (:rolleyes:) tells me they are made by the same company and are all owned by underworld weegie gangsters

Gala Foxes
19-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Do these guys work for the club ?

Oh yeah ?

monktonharp
19-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Do these guys work for the club ?

Oh yeah ?naw,they all work for a couple of real underworld gangsters,who live in a funny wee village in east lothian called longniddry,and they have nice curtains....just to look proper and presentable,likesay.