PDA

View Full Version : How much of a fud is Craig Broon..

HibbyAndy
18-04-2010, 03:10 PM
'With both Edinburgh teams getting beat in the last 24 hours does us a favour...But we dont really concern ourselves in what happens in other games'

WTF :Ummm:..Why ***** mention it then you gerryatric twat.

:bitchy::bitchy:

Removed
18-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Never liked him. He is a fud of the highest order.

Sick of hearing him moan about poor Motherwell.

Mon the Arabs :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
18-04-2010, 03:17 PM
'With both Edinburgh teams getting beat in the last 24 hours does us a favour...But we dont really concern ourselves in what happens in other games'

:hilarious

Sir David Gray
18-04-2010, 03:31 PM
He said the other week there that Aberdeen and Hearts were, in his opinion, the third and fourth biggest clubs in Scotland.

seanraff07
18-04-2010, 03:34 PM

Dafty.:faf:

HibbyAndy
18-04-2010, 03:35 PM
He said the other week there that Aberdeen and Hearts were, in his opinion, the third and fourth biggest clubs in Scotland.

And in my opinion he's a bigger twat than Derran Broon.

H18sry
18-04-2010, 03:37 PM
And they are losing 1-0 :wink:

Jim44
18-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Twice at least this season he has claimed that teams having a man sent off gain a distinct advantage over the poor team that has to play with eleven men. :rotflmao:

houston1875
18-04-2010, 03:58 PM
:faf:

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Phil D. Rolls
18-04-2010, 06:22 PM
He is a bigger fud than Fudley McFud, the biggest fud in Fudtown.

Do I win £5?

HIBERNIAN 1875
18-04-2010, 11:44 PM

Do I win £5?
No, Fudley McFud is still 2nd in the Fud charts to Mark McGhee. :wink:

Iain G
18-04-2010, 11:49 PM

Do I win £5?

Yes, it is available to pick up from the Fudtown post office, which is being run by Fudley McFud's slightly fudlier brother, Andy Roxburgh....

Phil D. Rolls
19-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Yes, it is available to pick up from the Fudtown post office, which is being run by Fudley McFud's slightly fudlier brother, Andy Roxburgh....

Did he not get transferred to Fudzbuurt a few years back, thus bringing a Scottish perspective to European fudditry?

I believe the postmaster in Fudtown is now Fudley Fudson, who moved there after being made redundant by local employer Fudco.

I know you've been out of the country for a while, but I thought this was global news.

Iain G
20-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Did he not get transferred to Fudzbuurt a few years back, thus bringing a Scottish perspective to European fudditry?

I believe the postmaster in Fudtown is now Fudley Fudson, who moved there after being made redundant by local employer Fudco.

I know you've been out of the country for a while, but I thought this was global news.

Did he not go on to manage the local branch of Fud u Like :confused:

KWJ
20-04-2010, 06:26 AM

:tee hee:

Phil D. Rolls
20-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Did he not go on to manage the local branch of Fud u Like :confused:

No, you're thinking of Fudley Fudsmith, who took his management experience from the Fudderwell branch of Fuds r Us and brought a whole new approach to selling baked potatoes.

He is fondly remembered for his most innovative filling "Mashed Potato" (with optional butter salt and pepper).

He is now a high ranking executive at Fudlocker's headquarters in Fudsburg, PA.

NOLA
20-04-2010, 04:28 PM

they are.:tin hat:

Hermit Crab
20-04-2010, 04:29 PM
they are.:tin hat:

:fishin: :wink:

Arch Stanton
20-04-2010, 04:34 PM

Answering a reporter's question perhaps? Hughes manages to come up with some pretty naff replies but I would personally refrain from ever calling him a fud.

Brown was a decent Scotland manager and seems to be doing fine at Motherwell, and anytime I have heard him comment on games he usually manages to make pretty intelligent and interesting contributions (quite unlike the posters on this thread in fact - apart from myself, naturally).

HibbyAndy
20-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Answering a reporter's question perhaps? Hughes manages to come up with some pretty naff replies but I would personally refrain from ever calling him a fud.

Brown was a decent Scotland manager and seems to be doing fine at Motherwell, and anytime I have heard him comment on games he usually manages to make pretty intelligent and interesting contributions (quite unlike the posters on this thread in fact - apart from myself, naturally).

Nope.He just came out with it.

H18sry
20-04-2010, 04:39 PM

I'll ask him on Thursday when I meet him :wink:

greenlex
20-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I'll ask him on Thursday when I meet him :wink:
Hope you get your hair cut before Thursday. :greengrin

Arch Stanton
20-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Nope.He just came out with it.

And this wasn't during an interview dIscussing Motherwell? Oh well, it does sound like he is too old to be any use to anybody - next thing he will be spending his time on discussion forums like us.

bod
20-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Hope you get your hair cut before Thursday. :greengrin

like he did when he was in "the sun" :faf:

cabbageandribs1875
20-04-2010, 05:54 PM

scotlands most successful manager and well worth listening to :agree: lack of respect on here

H18sry
20-04-2010, 09:51 PM
like he did when he was in "the sun" :faf:

What you laughing at baldy :grr:

Phil D. Rolls
21-04-2010, 08:12 AM
scotlands most successful manager and well worth listening to :agree: lack of respect on here

Are you sure his record is better than Ormond's?

Danderhall Hibs
21-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Are you sure his record is better than Ormond's?

Well he never made the cut for shortlist to be manager of the STV Greatest XI.

It's the debate we've all been talkking about.

Pretty Boy
21-04-2010, 09:20 AM

Reading between the line makes perfect sense to me.

Both Edinburgh teams got beat= good for us

We don't concern us with what happens in other games= if we don't do the business then Hibs and Hertz losing makes no odds to us so we're concentrating on ourselves for the moment.

Phil D. Rolls
21-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Well he never made the cut for shortlist to be manager of the STV Greatest XI.

It's the debate we've all been talkking about.

Sorry, I hadn't realised that. Ormond wasn't there as long as Broon, but I think he had a very good "games won" record.

No surprise that Willie was ignored by the weedgie media though. He was never accepted through there, and was hounded out of the job by the fudleys at the SFA.

Danderhall Hibs
21-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Sorry, I hadn't realised that. Ormond wasn't there as long as Broon, but I think he had a very good "games won" record.

No surprise that Willie was ignored by the weedgie media though. He was never accepted through there, and was hounded out of the job by the fudleys at the SFA.

Sorry FR I quoted the wrong one I think. Ormond made the shortlist, Brown never.

H18sry
23-04-2010, 07:25 AM
After spending an afternoon filming and a train journey back to Edinburgh from London I would like to say that in no way is Craig Brown a fud as the op puts it, his stories about his time with Scotland are ledgendary and endless.

Cheers Craig an enjoyable day was had :wink: