PDA

View Full Version : Lets make ourselves hard to beat !

greenginger
18-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Was that not Yogi's drivel a couple of weeks ago after another defeat ?

So what does the master tactician do when we are hanging on to a point at Celtic Park. He brings on Benji who everyone knows has no defensive qualities whatsoever and we loose the game.
What was wrong with Thicot McCann or even Stevenson for the last 10 mins and trying to see the game out.

Yogi had better wise-up very quickly as yesterday's decision was nothing short of stupidity and the defeat was down to the Manager more than any of the players.

cabbageandribs1875
18-04-2010, 02:20 PM

i've not listened to him for a couple of months is he still coming out with that one ? :devil:
:greengrin

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
18-04-2010, 02:45 PM

So what does the master tactician do when we are hanging on to a point at Celtic Park. He brings on Benji who everyone knows has no defensive qualities whatsoever and we loose the game.
What was wrong with Thicot McCann or even Stevenson for the last 10 mins and trying to see the game out.

Yogi had better wise-up very quickly as yesterday's decision was nothing short of stupidity and the defeat was down to the Manager more than any of the players.

Aye ur right, he is either delibarately patronising us or he thinks he is playing Champ manager on the PC - I listened to him intently at the start of the season and it all made sense bizarly altho looking back I think it was the buz of the new players which carried the team - since he has had to earn his money and use his 'ahem' skills he has been found wanting !!!