PDA

View Full Version : 'The boys have been great'

Bob Box Fish
17-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Not seen the link posted yet:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8627289.stm

MWHIBBIES
17-04-2010, 04:04 PM
That is the 3rd week in a row he has said that were coceding goals,well done john now its your job to do something about it.

erskine-hibby
17-04-2010, 04:21 PM
That is the 3rd week in a row he has said that were coceding goals,well done john now its your job to do something about it.

:agree:

Still talking the talk and failing to walk the walk.
:blah::blah::blah:

seanraff07
17-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Yep the boys were great ****in ages ago Yogi stop trying to use it as a back-up for every defeat we have.

Bob Box Fish
17-04-2010, 04:28 PM
For me the biggest annoyance over the piece of the season is when he has claimed 'we are too soft' so why does he not use his brain in situations like being 2-1 up at Parkhead with ten mins left?

He could have brought Stevenson or Thicot into the middle of the park to try and contain them. Why use Benji / Galbraith when they are firing attacks left right and centre and you need to defend to hold on?

bingo70
17-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Yep the boys were great ****in ages ago Yogi stop trying to use it as a back-up for every defeat we have.

we're clearly a team lacking in confidence, do you think it would be better to say we're *****e?

For me the biggest annoyance over the piece of the season is when he has claimed 'we are too soft' so why does he not use his brain in situations like being 2-1 up at Parkhead with ten mins left?

He could have brought Stevenson or Thicot into the middle of the park to try and contain them. Why use Benji / Galbraith when they are firing attacks left right and centre and you need to defend to hold on?

He probably knows that we're not strong enough defensively to hold on to a game, even with bringing on another defender so thought it'd be better to try and have the attackers on the team to hit them on the counter attack.

Don't remember so many people having a go at him about this tactic when we won at celtic park earlier in the season

Jim44
17-04-2010, 04:49 PM
we're clearly a team lacking in confidence, do you think it would be better to say we're *****e?

He probably knows that we're not strong enough defensively to hold on to a game, even with bringing on another defender so thought it'd be better to try and have the attackers on the team to hit them on the counter attack.

Don't remember so many people having a go at him about this tactic when we won at celtic park earlier in the season

My God, what chance have we got of ever winning a game then? We might as well pack up a go home.

bingo70
17-04-2010, 04:51 PM
My God, what chance have we got of ever winning a game then? We might as well pack up a go home.

If we played celtic at parkhead every week then i'd agree