PDA

View Full Version : Murray Booking

Billy Whizz
17-04-2010, 02:23 PM
I think he now has a 3 match ban as it takes him over the points threshold. I'm not sure when it kick's in though?

capi
17-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Two match ban. Misses against Hearts and Motherwell. McBride and McCormack also miss out against Hearts.
Galbraith might get a start!! Doubt it though, Yogi'll probably re-sign Chisholm before that happens.

basehibby
17-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Two match ban. Misses against Hearts and Motherwell. McBride and McCormack also miss out against Hearts.
Galbraith might get a start!! Doubt it though, Yogi'll probably re-sign Chisholm before that happens.

Disaster :boo hoo:

Hopefully Galbraith and co will grab their chance to shine

seanraff07
17-04-2010, 05:51 PM

I didn't even think McCormack had played enough games to have enough bookings to be suspended.:bitchy:

Wotherspiniesta
17-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Chance to see Booth before the end of the season? Id rather give him a chance than play Stevenson. Hanlon shouldn't be moved to LB after doing such a good job through the middle.

helsbels
17-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Chance to see Booth before the end of the season? Id rather give him a chance than play Stevenson. Hanlon shouldn't be moved to LB after doing such a good job through the middle.[/QUOTE]

Out on loan to Arbroath until the end of the season along with Moyes

scoopyboy
17-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Looks like a back four of Wotherspoon, Thicot, Hanlon and Stevenson.

PC Stamp
17-04-2010, 08:21 PM
I didn't even think McCormack had played enough games to have enough bookings to be suspended.:bitchy:

12 points for violent conduct against Hearts didn't help. Two bookings at 3 pts each was all he needed.

Barney McGrew
17-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Looks like a back four of Wotherspoon, Thicot, Hanlon and Stevenson.

:shocked:

Unless Hogg gets put back in, in which case

:shocked: :shocked:

IberianHibernian
17-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Noticed McCann`s been on bench recently . Arbroath finish league games on May 1st ( not sure of possible playoffs ) so Booth could be available for last 2 matches . I`d be surprised if Nish hasn`t been tried as a central defender in training but doubt Yogi would risk him in a big match with a European place at stake ( when Collins played McCaffrey etc we didn`t have much to play for I think ) . Totally unbalanced squad ( 4 goalies , loads of strikers and small midfielders and not many defenders ) wouldn`t have happened with a system with technical director in charge of signings like in other countries .

seanraff07
17-04-2010, 11:52 PM
12 points for violent conduct against Hearts didn't help. Two bookings at 3 pts each was all he needed.

God sake, i'd say the 6 points was worth it though.:wink:

silverhibee
18-04-2010, 01:13 AM
And if Hogg is out for the rest of the season and Murray out for the last two games who will get the captains band.
Deeks tinted specs on here, hope its Derek Riordan.:thumbsup:

KWJ
18-04-2010, 04:52 AM
And if Hogg is out for the rest of the season and Murray out for the last two games who will get the captains band.

Not a chance.

Will be Miller.

HibbyAndy
18-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Back four of Wotherspoon Hanlon Hogg and Stevenson for me.

Westie1875
18-04-2010, 09:37 AM

My guess is McBride

HibbyAndy
18-04-2010, 09:38 AM
My guess is McBride

Liam Miller.

lyonhibs
18-04-2010, 09:58 AM
:shocked:

Unless Hogg gets put back in, in which case

:shocked: :shocked:

:agree:

That is not a healthy looking back line. Stevenson's distribution in the last derby would still be giving me nightmares if I allowed myself 2 seconds to think about it.

Thankfully Driver is out, but we managed to make The Spanish Waiter look like Joaquin at Tynecastle last time out.

With them in decent-ish form, we'll have to keep the ball in their half as much as possible, or it could be :sofa: time!!!!