PDA

View Full Version : FAO Yogi

Bayern Bru
17-04-2010, 01:51 PM
The boys haven't been great. In fact, they haven't been anywhere near great for a long long time, and frankly it's insulting that you still see fit to wheel out the same tired clichés and think that we the fans will accept them. It's okay though, I'm sure you were having a wee laugh and a joke with the players during the warmdown because after all, it doesn't matter does it?

Granted, today showed signs of the Hibs we remember from the early part of the season. But today also showed why defensively we are a joke.

The sooner you recognise this and stop coming out with the same old patronising pish about them needing a wee cuddle and realize that what they really need is a collective rocket the better.

soupy
17-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Agree 100%:top marks:top marks

Big Ed
17-04-2010, 02:20 PM
The boys haven't been great. In fact, they haven't been anywhere near great for a long long time, and frankly it's insulting that you still see fit to wheel out the same tired clichés and think that we the fans will accept them. It's okay though, I'm sure you were having a wee laugh and a joke with the players during the warmdown because after all, it doesn't matter does it?

Granted, today showed signs of the Hibs we remember from the early part of the season. But today also showed why defensively we are a joke.

The sooner you recognise this and stop coming out with the same old patronising pish about them needing a wee cuddle and realize that what they really need is a collective rocket the better.

I get the impression that he'll be giving a few of them a wee cuddle and maybe even a pat on the arse at the end of the season when he shows them the door.

blackpoolhibs
17-04-2010, 02:44 PM
I get the impression that he'll be giving a few of them a wee cuddle and maybe even a pat on the arse at the end of the season when he shows them the door.

:agree: