PDA

View Full Version : Offside Ref

H18sry
17-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Is it just me looking through Hibs tinted glasses, but were there 2nd and 3rd goals offside :confused:

matty_f
17-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Don't think their second was, but their third certainly was.

ELZ1875
17-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Neither of em from what i saw

Barney McGrew
17-04-2010, 01:31 PM
The third one was at least a yard offiside.

Another example of those decisions that always go against Celtc that their fans constantly bleat about :agree:

Dalkeith
17-04-2010, 01:35 PM
The third one was at least a yard offiside.

Another example of those decisions that always go against Celtc that their fans constantly bleat about :agree:

watched 3rd and it was onside just, bamba stopped instead of sticking a leg out, stack could have been down a bit quicker

Sylar
17-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Don't think they're second was, but their third certainly was.

Yep.

Just as an aside, how can you use the word "their" in the same context, but with 2 different spellings in the same sentence? :greengrin

Signed,

A. Pedant. :wink:

snooky
17-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Yep.

Just as an aside, how can you use the word "their" in the same context, but with 2 different spellings in the same sentence? :greengrin

Signed,

They're lies the mystery. :wink:

ekhibee
17-04-2010, 01:49 PM
I thought the third one was offside, but they showed a replay after the game and Rasmussen wasn't offside, Bamba played him on.

Big Ed
17-04-2010, 01:55 PM
I thought the third one was offside, but they showed a replay after the game and Rasmussen wasn't offside, Bamba played him on.

Bamba has to track Rasmussen in that situation. Standing with your hand up doesn't cut it.
I thought the big man played well today but he's culpable for the goal.

matty_f
17-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Yep.

Signed,

Because I did the post with three kids screaming in my ear, one of them jumping about me and Mrs F trying to speak to me as well...

ekhibee
17-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Bamba has to track Rasmussen in that situation. Standing with your hand up doesn't cut it.
I thought the big man played well today but he's culpable for the goal.
Yep, totally agree Bamba had a brilliant game today, but he was culpable for the goal.

Ferryhibby
17-04-2010, 02:03 PM
the linesman could have given offside quite easily,given there were a few closeones during the game, only when it was slowed down was it just onside but no linesman is that accurate or good, so he could have gave it off, but were at darkheid and we've already had a penalty so we cant afford to get too many desicions our way. Boys did well though under the circumstances, Hanlon outstanding

Big Ed
17-04-2010, 02:06 PM
the linesman could have given offside quite easily,given there were a few closeones during the game, only when it was slowed down was it just onside but no linesman is that accurate or good, so he could have gave it off, but were at darkheid and we've already had a penalty so we cant afford to get too many desicions our way. Boys did well though under the circumstances, Hanlon outstanding

It's a bit harsh criticising the linesman for getting a decision right.

Sylar
17-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Because I did the post with three kids screaming in my ear, one of them jumping about me and Mrs F trying to speak to me as well...

Poor excuse! :greengrin:na na:

Luna Landing
17-04-2010, 04:58 PM
3rd goal was maybe marginally off - 2nd goal was defo onside

Allant1981
17-04-2010, 05:58 PM
i thought he was onside for the 3rd, pretty certain he was inline with the defenders

Ferryhibby
18-04-2010, 01:33 PM
It's a bit harsh criticising the linesman for getting a decision right.

Point i was making is that it was so close and it was at the other end then pretty sure it would have been given offside