PDA

View Full Version : Hanlon

Frazerbob
17-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Another great performance from Paul at Parkhead. Wonder if he'll be dropped again next week like last time?

TornadoHibby
17-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Another great performance from Paul at Parkhead. Wonder if he'll be dropped again next week like last time?

:top marks

MOM for me! :agree:

houston1875
17-04-2010, 01:30 PM

nice thread bud but this topic was in another thread?

agree though the boys the business!!!

Cabbage1875
17-04-2010, 01:32 PM
He was excellent, our most assured performer by absolute miles.

scoopyboy
17-04-2010, 01:39 PM

As long as there is no reaction fron his injury I think he will play all remaining games this season.

I also think he may be a first pick at centre half next season.

Barney McGrew
17-04-2010, 01:40 PM

Fingers crossed

J-C
17-04-2010, 01:40 PM

I thought he was injured and not dropped. :confused:

Frazerbob
17-04-2010, 01:41 PM
As long as there is no reaction fron his injury I think he will play all remaining games this season.

I hope you're right. Build the team around him IMO.

Frazerbob
17-04-2010, 01:43 PM
I thought he was injured and not dropped. :confused:

I stand to be corrected but IIRC he was on the bench the following game.

snooky
17-04-2010, 01:46 PM

Hanlon/Hansen? Hmmmm? Names sounds similar ..... and young Paul is showing a lot of promise.
Gaun yersel son. :thumbsup:

J-C
17-04-2010, 01:46 PM

Being on the bench doesn't mean you're 100%, we're very short for cover at CH and he was there incase of injury, getting 10-15 mins isn't the same as playing 90+ mins.

MichelleHibs
17-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Bamba misses next 3 so would expect hanlon to keep his place in the team. Was MOTM 4 me today!

The Voice Of Reason
17-04-2010, 01:57 PM

I recall that he was on the bench but was carrying a knock.

Judas Iscariot
17-04-2010, 02:00 PM
I've been saying on here for a very, VERY long time (do a search on my posts if you wish :wink:) that Paul Hanlon is a excellent prospect, if not one of THE best we've produced in many a year..

Streets ahead of Hogg, would like to see him and Thicot against the Huns next week..

Future Hibs captain IMO..

Well done Paul :agree:

aljo7-0
17-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Looked great again in his preferred position and is a real prospect/talent there. He is young though and will make the odd mistake, for which he will be crucified by some on here (you can please some of the people some of the time but you can'y please all of the people.........................).

I suspect that Bamba (who looked good as well for a lot of the game) will go in the summer and depending on who we might or might not get in to replace him, Hanlon would be my first pick at left centre half.

bighairyfaeleith
17-04-2010, 03:28 PM
definite MOM :wink:

Eaststand
17-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Def MOM for me and hows about bringing in a streetwise 30-32 year old like Russell Anderson cos that would bring Hanlon on even more. Hanlons the the type of guy we need to keep on a decent contract and build our defense around

GGTTH

PeterboroHibee
17-04-2010, 10:49 PM
He was solid today, never agreed with him dropped way back when Bamba came back from the Cup of Nations but never mind.

Would like to see a more experienced, solid CB brought in next season to play alongside him and help him develop, talk him through games. One of the few positives from today.

seanraff07
18-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Future Hibs captain IMO, i have high prospects for Hanlon.:agree:

silverhibee
18-04-2010, 01:07 AM

:agree::agree:. He was outstanding today at centre half. :agree::agree:

since90plustwo
19-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Only got a 6 in the paper:faf: bamba got a 7, mcbride got a 5, does anybody else think thee guy was watching a different game :rolleyes::faf:

Jonnyboy
19-04-2010, 02:00 PM
:agree::agree:. He was outstanding today at centre half. :agree::agree:

Which is where he should be playing and not at left back :wink:

silverhibee
19-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Which is where he should be playing and not at left back :wink:

Oops, and i was at the game. :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
19-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Oops, and i was at the game. :thumbsup:

Did you spot anyone being played out of position? :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
19-04-2010, 03:41 PM
When i first saw Hanlon, i thought he was a little weak, and not that good in the air. When i found out he was a centre half, i thought never in a million years. I have changed my mind completely now, he looks a great prospect, Well done Paul, a future star in the making.:thumbsup:

JimBHibees
19-04-2010, 03:42 PM
When i first saw Hanlon, i thought he was a little weak, and not that good in the air. When i found out he was a centre half, i thought never in a million years. I have changed my mind completely now, he looks a great prospect, Well done Paul, a future star in the making.:thumbsup:

Completely agree he is developing into an excellent talent. Thought he was terrific on Saturday and didnt deserve to be in the losing team.

Judas Iscariot
25-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Another brilliant performance from Hanlon today :top marks

Hanlon and Thicot looked very strong in the 2nd half, keep them at centre half for next week :agree: