PDA

View Full Version : Bottle Merchants

magnificent_seven
17-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Absolute baws. Mass clear out needed in the summer.

Can't believe Hibs threw away that lead and ended up getting beat. Well I can believe it, but it shouldn't be happening.

Celtic were dire today.

John Hughes, bringing on another striker when we were 2-1 up. WHIT? Just stupidity.

Absolutely fuming.

Booked4Being-Ugly
17-04-2010, 01:16 PM

Can't believe Hibs threw away that lead and ended up getting beat. Well I can believe it, but it shouldn't be happening.

Celtic were dire today.

John Hughes, bringing on another striker when we were 2-1 up. WHIT? Just stupidity.

Absolutely fuming.Celtic ARE *****, pity we make Lennon seem like Mourinho! :bitchy:

Cropley10
17-04-2010, 01:17 PM

Celtic were dire today.

Absolutely fuming.

The Master has done this before. It didn't work then either...

Bayern Bru
17-04-2010, 01:29 PM
At 2-1 I'd have taken a striker off, put on Thicot and shored up the defence, perhaps moving McCormack into the centre of a back 5.

But class act to throw on a forward Yogi. I know a lot of us clamour for Galbraith to get a game but have some ******ing sense.

Wotherspiniesta
17-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Unfortunately we just seen our entire season summed up in 90 mins.:boo hoo:

biffo1875
17-04-2010, 02:01 PM

Celtic were dire today.

Absolutely fuming.

YOU SAY MASS CLEAR OUT IS NEEDED THEN NAME NAMES AND LETS HERE WHO THINK SHOULD GO .:confused::confused::confused:

Hibby Bairn
17-04-2010, 02:03 PM
I thought they just looked very tired last 20 minutes. Possibly unfit for a 90 minute game.

GloryGlory
17-04-2010, 02:04 PM

Celtic were dire today.

Absolutely fuming.

Failing to shore up a leaky defence was worse. FFS, a blind man could see that we were struggling, especially down the right side - why not bring on Thicot at HT for either of the useless Rank'N'Nish?

Cocaine&Caviar
17-04-2010, 02:05 PM
YOU SAY MASS CLEAR OUT IS NEEDED THEN NAME NAMES AND LETS HERE WHO THINK SHOULD GO .:confused::confused::confused:

Defenites:

Makalambay
McCormack
Nish
McCann

Probables:

Benjelloun
Thicot
Cregg
Gow

Sold:

Bamba

crash
17-04-2010, 02:10 PM

John Hughes, and get a manager in.

magnificent_seven
17-04-2010, 02:11 PM

OK BLOCK CAPS... I WILL THEN!!!!!!

I would bin:-

McCormack
Stack
Rankin
Nish
Stevenson
Cregg
Hogg
Benjelloun
Ma-Kalambay
Thicot
McCann

All of this crowd off of the wage bill and get some decent quality in.

I have a feeling Miller,Stokes and Bamba will be away and Gow is back down south.

That OK for you?

carnoustiehibee
17-04-2010, 02:14 PM
OK BLOCK CAPS... I WILL THEN!!!!!!

McCormack
Stack
Rankin
Nish
Stevenson
Cregg
Hogg
Benjelloun
Ma-Kalambay
Thicot
McCann

All of this crowd off of the wage bill and get some decent quality in.

I have a feeling Miller,Stokes and Bamba will be away and Gow is back down south.

That OK for you?

i agree with all that:top marks

Cocaine&Caviar
17-04-2010, 02:26 PM

McCormack
Stack
Rankin
Nish
Stevenson
Cregg
Hogg
Benjelloun
Ma-Kalambay
Thicot
McCann

Very similar to mine, but simply due to the fact that bringing in so many new faces in such a short period of time could disrupt us, i would keep Rankin around. I would like to see Stevenson go out on loan to a Div1 side, Raith, his home town club for example, just to get a run of games but only if played in midfield, if he can show some form give him another chance, if not we've not wasted much trying.

gobragh1875
17-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Just back good performance up to the last 10 mins to the hibs support who got of there ***** and went threw to darkheed well done to the moaning barstewards on here who have so much to say about the team but never move from there pc screens you have nothing to say about how the team play or dont play .... YOU DONT GO YOU CANT MAKE STATMENTS HOW THE TEAM PLAY OK

Cocaine&Caviar
17-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Just back good performance up to the last 10 mins to the hibs support who got of there ***** and went threw to darkheed well done to the moaning barstewards on here who have so much to say about the team but never move from there pc screens you have nothing to say about how the team play or dont play .... YOU DONT GO YOU CANT MAKE STATMENTS HOW THE TEAM PLAY OK

Who in particular are you talking to?

Without knowing every person that has posted personally, you dont have a club about people's attendances at games, or match viewing. Absolute F.ANNY.

erskine-hibby
17-04-2010, 03:02 PM

WTF!!!

Some of us have to work most weekends, some of us can't afford to go to all the games like you uber fans, some of us have other commitments, some of us live abroad, infact there are numerous reasons why quite a few can't get to matches as much as they would like.
Who the **** are you to make statements like that??
For your information many of these people, like myself, followed Hibs almost religously for years when we were in our youth. We have bought and paid for the right to have our say...so wind yer neck in and stow yer tits.

DBHibs
17-04-2010, 03:05 PM

Congratulations! That is THE most stupid post I've read here today!

Who the hell are you to come out with that kind of statement? There are many different reasons why people didn't attend that game today but because you did you think that you are the only one entitled to an opinion? Grow up FFS!

gobragh1875
17-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Im one of the supporters who gives a monkeys about the team one who puts his money where his mouth is one who has followed the team home and away for over 40 years thats who the **** i am ok

erskine-hibby
17-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Im one of the supporters who gives a monkeys about the tea one who puts his money where his mouth is one who has followed the team home and away for over 40 years thatd who the **** i am ok

Well good for you. It still doesn't give you the right to make stupid comments like that, we are all entitled to our opinions whether we were at a game or not.

heidtheba
17-04-2010, 03:11 PM

Celtic were dire today.

Absolutely fuming.

Absolutely. For a team with superb, confident defenders that would have been a great tactic. It would have put even more pressure on Celtic and, an extra goal from us, would have signaled a rout...
but we don't have superb defenders, we don't have confident defenders so, I hate to say it Yogi, that was a serious tactical error.

I wanted Gannon first but was amazed by Yogi's transformation. However it isn't the players that worries me. Like many others on here its Yogi's inability to use them that worries me. I think you've lost the plot and I know you've lost the dressing room.

jst1875
17-04-2010, 03:12 PM

the man with no tactical sense............................................. .... ?

TheEastTerrace
17-04-2010, 03:30 PM

Tell you what, if you've got nowt to offer apart from having a pop at other Hibbies on here, why don't you start your own fan site where you can censor the 'moaning barstewards' who don't pay to watch that pesh.

noseyhibby
17-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Very similar to mine, but simply due to the fact that bringing in so many new faces in such a short period of time could disrupt us, i would keep Rankin

Any disruption surely will be for the good. Let's face it our results and performances have been shocking for ages now. A mass clear-out is a MUST!

magnificent_seven
17-04-2010, 04:01 PM
I was at the game,so am i a big enough fan to have an opinion?am i devoted enough to comment on how *****e we are right now?

sunshine1875
17-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Contrast our recent lack of fight with that of St.Johnstone. Their manager making a quick substitution when things not going to plan.

1534: GOAL St Johnstone 0-1 St Mirren (Carey)
Stephen O'Donnell's driven cross is missed by St Johnstone goalkeeper Graeme Smith and Graham Carey turns the ball into the net from a yard out. Not a thing of beauty but that could be priceless for the Buddies.

1538: Furious St Johnstone manager Derek McInnes is making an early change, withdrawing Liam Craig and throwing Murray Davidson into the action.

1607: GOAL St Johnstone 0-2 St Mirren (Dorman)

1651: GOAL St Johnstone 2-2 St Mirren (Sheerin)

Amid chaotic scenes, Paul Sheerin clips the ball home from 12 yards, giving Paul Gallacher no chance. The penalty was given when a Murray Davidson shot was kept out by a St Mirren hand on the goal-line. Referee Charlie Richmond took all of two minutes to give the award after consultation with his assistant.

What a finish at McDiarmid Park! Referee Charlie Richmond got the penalty decision spot-on, if you'll pardon the pun. But he took forever to make the call and didn't seem to know who had handled Murray Davidson's shot. He leaves the park surrounded by fuming St Mirren players.

marinello59
17-04-2010, 04:03 PM

Grow up.

bawheid
17-04-2010, 04:23 PM
... YOU DONT GO YOU CANT MAKE STATMENTS HOW THE TEAM PLAY OK

WTF!!!

Some of us have to work most weekends, some of us can't afford to go to all the games like you uber fans, some of us have other commitments, some of us live abroad, infact there are numerous reasons why quite a few can't get to matches as much as they would like.
Who the **** are you to make statements like that??
For your information many of these people, like myself, followed Hibs almost religously for years when we were in our youth. We have bought and paid for the right to have our say...so wind yer neck in and stow yer tits.

If you take out the caps lock and the rantish nature of the post...it's a fair point is it not?

If you don't see the team play, how can you make statements on how the team play?

I'll take the opinion of those that were at the match long before any radio fan. Even if they did used to watch Hibs when they were a kid.

erskine-hibby
17-04-2010, 04:34 PM
If you take out the caps lock and the rantish nature of the post...it's a fair point is it not?

If you don't see the team play, how can you make statements on how the team play?

I'll take the opinion of those that were at the match long before any radio fan. Even if they did used to watch Hibs when they were a kid.

Doesn't stop us having the right to an opinion though eh?

As it is I go to as many games as I can, not as many as I would like to, but when I get the time and can afford it. Obviously not enough for uber fans such as you but, hey ho, such is life.

The lack of points and a dramatic nose dive, even by Hibs standards, tells a story in itself, no? Or maybe everyone else is lying and we are actually at the top of the league and have been on a 14 game winning streak.

In other words you don't have to actually go to every game to see what is happening and make judgements accordingly.

bawheid
17-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Doesn't stop us having the right to an opinion though eh?

As it is I go to as many games as I can, not as many as I would like to, but when I get the time and can afford it. Obviously not enough for uber fans such as you but, hey ho, such is life.

You have every right to your opinion. All I'm saying is it's not as valid as someone who was actually there. Would you not agree?

I'm no uber-fan by the way. I couldn't be arsed going today and watched it on the telly.

I'll definitely listen to someone who was there before someone who followed the thread on hibs.net though.

erskine-hibby
17-04-2010, 04:44 PM
You have every right to your opinion. All I'm saying is it's not as valid as someone who was actually there. Would you not agree?

I'm no uber-fan by the way. I couldn't be arsed going today and watched it on the telly.

I'll definitely listen to someone who was there before someone who followed the thread on hibs.net though.

I would agree, but everyone has different opinions of what is good or bad, you just have to decide who is correct. Very much like reading a paper or listening to pundits:agree:

basehibby
17-04-2010, 04:47 PM
At 2-1 I'd have taken a striker off, put on Thicot and shored up the defence, perhaps moving McCormack into the centre of a back 5.

But class act to throw on a forward Yogi. I know a lot of us clamour for Galbraith to get a game but have some ******ing sense.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Galbraith is a midfielder

bawheid
17-04-2010, 04:47 PM
I would agree, but everyone has different opinions of what is good or bad, you just have to decide who is correct. Very much like reading a paper or listening to pundits:agree:

What you have to be careful of when reading the paper or listening to a pundit, is what their agenda is. Same on here...lots of people have an agenda, be it against Hibs, Hughes, Petrie, whatever.

I tend to find the hardcore Hibs away support is pretty honest. If we were ******, they would let us know. Those there seem to think we played quite well today. Looked like that from the telly too.

seanraff07
17-04-2010, 04:50 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Galbraith is a midfielder

Riordan's a midfielder, but he's not really.:wink:

erskine-hibby
17-04-2010, 04:50 PM
What you have to be careful of when reading the paper or listening to a pundit, is what their agenda is. Same on here...lots of people have an agenda, be it against Hibs, Hughes, Petrie, whatever.

I tend to find the hardcore Hibs away support is pretty honest. If we were ******, they would let us know. Those there seem to think we played quite well today. Looked like that from the telly too.

Yes I would agree with the agenda bit, but that works both for and against.
Unfortunately most games I go to are away from ER due to my location. Does this make me hardcore???

bawheid
17-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Yes I would agree with the agenda bit, but that works both for and against.
Unfortunately most games I go to are away from ER due to my location. Does this make me hardcore???

Definitely. :greengrin

I'm planning to crawl on my hands and knees along the hard shoulder to Fir Park while a mate sprinkles shards of broken glass in front of me. Don't any of you lot say I'm not a real Hibs supporter!

gobragh1875
17-04-2010, 05:26 PM
half the so called people who post on here have never been to a game like bawheid says if the team are **** ill say so but today they put in a good shift so to all you pc supporters instead of a new pc for xmas get a season ticket and support the team you lot have so much fun in running down

heretoday
17-04-2010, 05:29 PM
The defence went to sleep at the vital moments. Shame. Hibs deserved to win.

bawheid
17-04-2010, 05:29 PM
half the so called people who post on here have never been to a game like bawheid says if the team are **** ill say so but today they put in a good shift so to all you pc supporters instead of a new pc for xmas get a season ticket and support the team you lot have so much fun in running down

Glad you're posting your thoughts mate. Sounds like the team played quite well today.

I wasn't there so can only go on the opinions of folk like you that were.

My laptop's braw by the way.

Baldy Foghorn
17-04-2010, 05:32 PM

Don't think we deserved to win, but we were at least worthy of a point....

Wotherspiniesta
17-04-2010, 05:36 PM

Totally agree.

They were jammy bassas today IMO.

Spike Mandela
17-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Irrespective of the managers tactics we have.......

Two strikers with goal rates the envy of every team in the league
A midfielder who is 'steal of the season' (alledgedly)
A defender likely to play in the world cup
Fixed the goalkeeping position (again alledgedly)

Yet still we are in freefall??

Hibs have nearly always fallen short when the pressure of expectation was on them but this team are right up there as the top BOTTLE MERCHANTS in Hibs history.