PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Poland

WHUHibs
17-04-2010, 09:22 AM
This flight situation is nightmare added to that Polands shutting down with the funeral tomorrow.

Long shot anyone know if I can see the game in Warsaw?????

magnificent_seven
17-04-2010, 09:24 AM
There is a wee Irish bar on the outskirts of Warsaw. Watched Celtic Hibs there a few years ago. I'll try and find out the name for you. Don't think there is many Irish bars in Warsaw though.

magnificent_seven
17-04-2010, 09:26 AM
I'm sure it was Jimmy Bradleys I was in.

http://www.jimmybradleys.pl/

WHUHibs
17-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Fatastic...thanks a million...might be open but now booze being sold today as a mark of respect,,,maybe it will be free:greengrin

carnoustiehibee
17-04-2010, 09:41 AM
im supposed to be flying to krakow for my stag doo on wed morning so i hope its cleared by then.

have poland had there week of mourning yet?

soupy
17-04-2010, 12:07 PM
There is a wee Irish bar on the outskirts of Warsaw. Watched Celtic Hibs there a few years ago. I'll try and find out the name for you. Don't think there is many Irish bars in Warsaw though.

I hope it wasnt the Irish boozer i got chased out of a few years ago, fi a big steroid clad boy...Dont think he liked the Hibs kilt!!!:greengrin

WHUHibs
17-04-2010, 12:20 PM
im supposed to be flying to krakow for my stag doo on wed morning so i hope its cleared by then.

have poland had there week of mourning yet?

Today is big rally in Warsaw,,,and tomorrow is the funeral.

Everything is shut today and tomorrow..

According to local reports the cloud is moving this way and they dont think the airports will be opened up until Tuesday.,

Krakow is brilliant and you will have a great time..

Woman are also beautiful..weather forecast is 20 degrees next week.